Precious Omokhudu, Nigerian

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
If you can send me all your informations phone number address pictures and that of the people in your group I would do a an investigation to fish out who is involved in this I think I know what to do
Yes. Go to the EFCC.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Send me pictures and personal details of yourself and all your members ask them to do so..i want to do my investigation and without that I cannot.
Omg, he's been talking to Danny B!

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
I think he isn't completely conscious when he emails.

Good day.. I advise you get a lawyer and show tell him what I said.. I am not afraid of efcc.. You are not a God.. Efcc does not handle cases without proof of payments and accusation cases. You don't even know what efcc really does.. I am educated and I am not stupid.. If I decide to go to an Efcc I would definitely do that with my family lawyer.. My family lawyer would contact the efcc on my behalf.. But first you are nobody to be talking anyhow.. If my family lawyer have to contact Efcc.. I would need all your personal details to report who I am suing for damages which I must do in case I take you to court..If I am asking my Family lawyer to stand by me and contact Efcc on my behalf I would indicate your site.. And also state your name.. Addresses location in a letter I would be posting to the offices and I would tell them I am open to any invitation.. I have all the intention to sue you because I have notice so many fraudulent practices and I think you should be held accountable for it.. And please talk to any lawyer just beg them for advise.. I am not running from Efcc.. There is more than one lawyer in my family so I would never impersonate anybody.. I am ready to even fly out with him to a court near you.. I do not have a problem so please don't lie about this... I would post all the accusations your evidence and my defense the lawyers would review it. and see.. Before that is done it has to be stated that... your full name address all other information records are okay so we must know that We're doing this directly.. All the emails and the insults you have so far labeled against me and for the number of years you kept my pictures in your forum without by due concept would be calculated as damages.. Please i told the lawyer I never gave you permission to use any of my informations and I would be suing separately for that. Please note the more you insult me or leave my details on your forum the more you give me leverage to use against you..At the end of all this I would be compensated and dully apologised to that's what the lawyer said..finally please understand me clearly.. I would do exactly as you say my lawyer would do so on my behalf but also i would need all your details all of them so I can tell efcc that i am also taking you to court because I am standing on my innocent grounds and I would be suing you. If you do not Send me your details. in the next mail that mean you are a fraud and not real and I would look for a way to get you. just send me your details so I can attach it to a letter that I am suing you and inviting you to court also if you can' do that then please let this be the last conversation because You are scared and you are a big time fraud and the almighty God is with me. so do your best..

Good day.. Seriously am starting to feel you where contacted by some people to do this... For the last time I don't know the peter or the other person.. Why don't you believe and get it into your head.. Are you okay? You are wrong about me.. I don't know who is doing this.. Tell the peter guy or the other guy to please just swear with his life that he knows me at all.. or if we have ever met.. Just ask them for one cool truth.. I don't know them for God sake.. Are you ok? how can someone that I don't know say I am a bad person isn't that stupid.. There is really so many mix up here.. Who ever used my email for this is is really doing all this rubbish.. If you are who u er or not as a lawyer don't you think an innocent person can be framed by stupid people.. Please I don't know what you and the perpetrators are doing... The way you talk you obviously can never be a lawyer.. How can a lawyer see all this as bull shit.. Even my family people I showed are just laughing at this.. Mr what your name is .. Your sources are liars and since they have decided to lie against me.. I pray the all face the consequences.. Please do report me to whoever you like and let the contact me.. And send me your address and details to them too.. You are obviously out of your mind and also show them all evidence I see you have a problem.. I refuse to ever be angry with this. I would talk to very more human being like.. so please you and your people should try to drag my name through any mud I would always come out clean.. since you have already passed a stupid judgment on me. Go ahead contact the efcc to contact me.. If you cannot do that then please do stop all this illegal lies against me.. And restrain from every thing bout me.. I just hope you where not paid to do this.. It is such a shame that an innocent person cannot even proof himself and people derive stupid pleasure trying to make people feel bad.. But do contact the efcc and let them contact me I would make sure I follow this accordingly.. please don't contact me with any more lies from people I don't know personally.. Let people who can understand how this country is talk to me.. My email that was used it was never ever ever from me and I can never ever do such a dubious act.. This people doing this their days are numbered.. Please give efcc all your personal details so they can contact you and invite you later to come and testify so please email them with your details I would respond through all appropriate legal means please do and tell them all you said about me and if you cannot do that with all due respect do not Get in contact with me anymore.. I would assume you and your people do a lot of lies and conspiracy that makes no sense. so please do that or. simply. continue your self imposed lies from your people I don't know.. I would not respond to any of your conspiracy theories except the efcc invites me and send me n email.. Iof you fake it I would known.. Without that please go and continue what you like and one day you would be asked gto face the consequences by God and may God bless you.. Good bye and thanks Have a nice life...Bye...

Good day.. You don't even know how efcc operates that further makes me skeptical about you...This should be my very last email to you.. I ain't ignoring you before so you would not think am scared.. Secondly.. My lawyer can only contact Efcc on my behalf that's how it's been done..If you asking me to contact efcc.. then give me all your info.. He has advised me not to talk to you that you are not real ..What are the evidence that the efcc has ever been in contact with you.. Send me all your personal details.. My lawyer would contact efcc on my behalf and would also be requesting that you accusing me is invited to their headquarters.. And that I want to sue you in the case where you lost the case.. So with all due respect I need all your informations for my lawyer to contact the efcc and with a request on inviting you and to sue you incase the case is in my favor.. Simple if you can provide me with all your informations and they are rightly verified.. Then no problem I can now ask my lawyer to do this on my behalf and with what I want since I know I am not guilty That God forbids I ever get involved in this rubbish.. Anyway send me your information address all your information to even the schools you attended I need to verify you are who you are.. Then you would also be invited to stand trial.. Then like I said am suing you.. Please if I don't get an email with what I want for the case.. I would know you are scared of exposing your self and you and your forum are involved in fraudulent activities and you should get ready that my God is not asleep.. He is coming for you and your people.. PLEASE TAKE NOTE I would not respond to any email from you anymore if you don't send me what I need to pursue the case as a request from my lawyer..Then I would be convinced you are not real and God would reward you Thank You and have a bless day.. Good bye..

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
I'm heartbroken. ;)

Good day... It's you that's afraid.. I am not afraid of the Efcc never would I be.. Secondly.. it's senseless for me to contact efcc when you that asked me cannot provide me your informations.. I am ready to contact efcc on the very good right way.. Send me your informations.. Is that too hard to ask? I would contact efcc via my lawyer but without your personal informations I cannot do that.. Are you afraid of been sued.. Stop doing what you really don't know about.. send me your info so I can tell them to invite you.. You are the one scared.. I Am not scared of anything.. If you cannot send your informations to me.. Then what is now the use of your forum?.. I want to be able to prove to you that I have never ever been involved in any non legitimate act.. and since you think I am.. All I am asking is this send me all your informations where you can be reached I would have my lawyers contact efcc also with your informations.. Then they would invite you to come and prove what you accuse me off.. Since you are neglecting the sending your informations.. Does that make any sense? Don't that make you a fraudulent person.. You can go and start accusing people of what they don't do.. I don't blame you.. It's the internet that makes every thing anonymous that gives you the power to keep lying against some one.. Without your informations so I can sue you you are a scared person and I would advise you to keep continue doing what you are doing even if I cannot catch you for these lies.. The almighty God would fight this battle for me.. I would not respond to you except you provide me with the informations to sue other wise you are simply fraudulent.. Thank you and have a nice day.. Goodbye and thanks..

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Precious Omokhudu. Sorry but your rambling nonsense comments only serve to show that you are losing it, maybe because of the booze and things that you put into your body, it will affect your mind as we can see.

This "lawyer" you keep mentioning why is he so afraid to contact us on your behalf? :cautious:

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
This is big time illegal..
Yes Precious Omokhudu scamming IS illegal it is called stealing.
This is why you are being exposed as a scammer. No go ask your lawyer (if he exists) and he will tell you the same.

I find it quite amazing that Precious Omokhudu gets upset with us exposing him when so many of his friends are dobbing him in to try to save their own skins.

This is the trouble with having low life scammers as your friends that they will easily turn on other scammers to either chop their dollar or to snitch on them for their own benefit.

And if I ever get to catch one of the so called bastards..
I can understand that you would be upset with your friends passing all your details along to us so they can save their own skins, but that is how life with scammers as friends is.