Pricilia Linda Jones, in Nigeria

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Received: from concentrix.sdv.fr (HELO mail.coditel.net) ([82.216.111.71])
by in.mx.skynet.be with ESMTP;
Received: from mail-yx0-f178.google.com (mail-yx0-f178.google.com
[209.85.213.178])
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Subject: Re: Hi again

hello sorry i have been out of reach for a whole day , i have been trying to fix things around here but so far so good nothing seems to work...

and i was served a bill just this evening and we have to fix this within a time frame of 48 hours i have done my best here and nothing still seems to work and i am tired ,the police have not brought any positive news to me and i wont just sit here and rot , so right about now you are my last option at the moment , i attached a copy of the bill that has to be paid to this mail , i would need you to loan me this money till i get home tomorrow evening because my flight leaves at 12 if you can get this money sent by latest 10 am .....

i found out at the airport that the fastest way to get me this money is by western union and it is in every post office all you need is my name and address here and the money get here in 15 minutes all you need is Name on my passport - pricilia Jones address - 108 airport road city - ikeja state - Lagos Country - Nigeria

i hope i can count on you to be of help at the moment ..... hugs linda