Prince Ken, Nigerian scammer in India

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From prince kenechukwu
Return-Path: <princekenechukwu@gmail.com>
Received: from 209.85.198.233 (EHLO rv-out-0506.google.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009
Subject: LET US WORK TOGETHER AND SHEAR MONEY OUT AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
Add sender to Contacts

Dear brother,
My name is ( Prince ken ) from Nigeria but base in India I got your mail through a format you sent to my box so I decided to write and tell you that am a guy man living in Asia in case if you have any Asia/ Indian/ Thailand /sri lanka/ job just let me do it for you so I can be getting some money out of it. Please I will like to hear from you and let us know each other and make things easy.
Wish you good luck in all your jobs
Till I hear ........

NOTE; BROS IF YOU NEED INDIA ACCOUNT I HAVE GOOD ONES I CAN GIVE YOU OK . ACCOUNT MODE OF SHARING IS (60/40) YOU GET 60% AND ME AND MY AGENT GET 40% ,BICOS OF THERE WESTERN UNION CAN NOT SEND MONEY OUT THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY MUGU YOU WANT TO COLLECT MONEY FROM, SHARP SHARP THEN YOU LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN FORWARD ACCOUNT GIVE YOU TELL YOUR GUYS OK
YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME TO UR YAHOO MESSENGER WITH THIS I.D HERE,
( willprince91 )

Note;
I DONT THROW JOBS AM ONLY GIVING ACCOUNT TO MY GUYS THAT NEED ACCOUNT TO THERE MAGAS AND TO CONTACT THERE MAGAS AS DIPLOMAT THERE IS HOW WE HANDLE INDIA JOBS BUT WHEN YOU REPLY SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE WRITE UP ABOUT THAT

AND ALSO I RECEIVE WESTERN UNION TOO IN UNITED KINGDOM. BUT IF IS MONEY GRAM IT WILL NEED ID PROF.

AND MALAYSIA WESTERN UNION AS WELL WITH ANY NAME, SPAIN WESTERN UNION WITH ANY NAME, ALSO I HAVE GUD CONTACT IN SPAIN TO OFFSURE WORK