Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <princess30oneil@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.82.185.214, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Subject: PLEASE MY LOVE HELP ME CONTACT THE BANK

Hello my dearest
I am happy to hear from you
I thank you for your promise to help me to come out this my unfortunate condition and in transfering the money
I want you to write an email to them and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you wish to know the procedure and what you have to do to be able to have the money transferred into your account and feel free to contact them because i have already told them about you, I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.i also attached some of my photos and hope you find pleasure in them.How is your business?hope everything is going on fine.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

(STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.)
[rollandwoodsss@gmx.co.uk]

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Roland Woods.
Phone Number: 0044-702-403-9721
fax 0044-700-5931-149

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Herold Oneil.
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Miss Godline Princess Oneil.
Amount deposited:$5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and princess is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assumming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in Love.
Princess

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.82.180.202, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Subject: PLEASE MY LOVE HELP ME CONTACT THE LAWYER

Hello my love
I wish to know if you have contacted the lawyer for the documents
Please try and get back to me because i do not understand why you have not heard from the lawyer since then contact him with this address [ashmanladrduke@yahoo.com]
Please the mail i gave to you contains the information and contact of a resident lawyer in Senegal whom i want you to be in contact with for the preparation and registration of the documents which the bank has requested from us to produce and send to them to enable them effect the transfer
Please dear contact him and get back to me
Kiss

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.82.171.190, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Subject: Honey I love you !

My Dear love

I am thinking about you.I see myself reading these letters to you,hoping that wherever you are this early morning you could hear from here what I have to say.I just read all the mails that you have written to me! and I am happy today! You should see my face sparkling for I know that you love me, My heart keeps dictating sweet words to write about you, for you. Are you somewhere in this area? Are you close by? I can sense your presence around.
We are many miles away from each other but united in love and I just miss you so much. I am always longing to see you, so that I can touch you and kiss you.I want to hug you. I want to feel your sweet embraces but how can I possibly do that when you are so far away.
How I wish i am there with you now. I could have hold tight, but all I can do as of this moment in order to be near you, is to keep hold in my heart all the lovely things we have been sharing since the day we met and until now.
I promise you, no one can come between us. I will always stay faithful to our love. I know that I am your one and only love. That is why my trust to you is as big as my love for you. Though we maybe far from each other, we may not be able hold each other for now, we are still together, we are so near because of the love that we both have in our hearts. The truth is, I am with You, wherever you are.

yours love forever

princess.