Princess Shukri Ghanem, Libya

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <princessndeye@live.com>
Received: from DUB004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com (dub004-omc2s15.hotmail.com. [157.55.1.154])
X-Originating-Email: [princessndeye@live.com]
Return-Path: princessndeye@live.com
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015

My dear one,

How are you doing today over their?. mine was a little bit fine over here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you too must be fine over there now. So like i told you before my Name is, Miss Princess Shukri Ghanem i am 25 yrs old girl and i am the only child of my parents,from Libya in North Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar,Senegal as a result of the war that took place in my country.My late father, Shukri Ghanem, was the prime minister and oil minister to the former head of Country,Muammar.Gaddafi before the rebels attacked Our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father,It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Dakar, Senegal in West Africa where i am leaving now as a refugee through the help of the United Nations.

Remember i told you that I am from Libya, but due to the war in that took place in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay here as a refugee. And please also remember that in a any good relationship ''Distance or Age '' dose not matters, what matters is how you care about each other , so please bear with me for the distance and age. Mean while, I would like to know more about you, your residents, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and please everything about you. As for me, i have lot and VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you in my next mail, maybe before then i will try to get our Reverend Pastor phone number to give it to you so that you can call me through the Reverend Pastor phone then both of us will talk to each other and hear each others voice.My dear you will also see my pictures that i sent to you ok, i hope you will like them? and i am waiting to hear from you soonest.

from my heart,
Princess Shukri Ghanem