Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Date: April 8, 2012
Subject: From Raphael Kamara .
Reply-To: <rfamily_r@yahoo.cn>

From Raphael Kamara
Hello My Dear

Good day to you. It is our pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister intend to establish in your country. I am Raphael Kamara and my sister Juliet. Although we have not met with you before but I believe, you will regard us as your friend and treat this message urgently.

We are writing you in absolute confidence to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of seven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($7,500,000.00) which our late father deposited in a bank here in Ivory Coast. He wanted to used this money for his political reason in our Country before he was assassinated on his out Political campaign with our mother.

Now I and my sister have decided to invest these money in a country were there is no political war because we don't want to experience what we have past through in the past again. We want to transfer these funds for investment in your country. That was why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God you will help me invest this money wisely.

We are ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you can help us to manage this money another 10% as annual interest to you especially for securing the money for us in a good busines which you will have absolute control over.

We are honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways also (1)To serve as a guardian of this fund (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

I await your soonest response for more details.

Respectfully
Raphael and Julliet

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 196.47.144.56 - Cote D'Ivoire, Abidjan - MTN Cote d'Ivoire S.A
Return-Path: barrdonaldduke93@yahoo.fr

Date: Mon, 20 May 2013
Reply-To: kamaraf3000@yahoo.cn
Subject: From Raphael Kamara
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

From Raphael Kamara
Add: 7 rue St. Bernard, Gonzac,
Abidjan - Côte d'Ivoire

same email text as above

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <raphael@vseversk.ru>
Received: from 83.172.33.19, Russia, Tomsk, Tomsk Telecommunication Company Ltd.
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013
Subject: Hello Dear Beloved,
Reply-To: raphaeljulliet2013@gmail.com
X-Sender: raphael@vseversk.ru

Hello Dear Beloved,

Good day to you. It is our pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister intend to establish in your country. I am Raphael Kamara and my sister julliet. Although we have not met with you before but I believe, you will regard us as your friend and treat this message urgently.

We are writing you in absolute confidence to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of seven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars USD (,500,000.00) which our late father deposited in a bank here in Ivory Coast. He wanted to use this money for his political reason in our Country before he was assassinated on his out Political campaign with our mother.

Now I and my sister have decided to invest these money in a country were there is no political war because we don't want to experience what we have past through in the past again. We want to transfer these funds for investment in your country. That was why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God you will help me invest this money wisely.

We are ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you can help us to manage this money another 10% as annual interest to you especially for securing the money for us in a good business which you will have absolute control over.

We are honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways also
(1) To serve as a guardian of this fund

(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

I await your soonest response for more details./ raphaeljulliet2013@gmail.com

Respectfully
Raphael and Julliet

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014

Greetings,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of entering into business relationship with you. I got your email through website directory of chamber of commerce and industry here in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and recommendations given to me as a reputable and trustworthy person I can do business with, and by their recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Raphael Kamara by name and my younger sister Juliet the only son and daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Kamara, my father was a ex-military person and was also engage into cocoa merchant in Abidjan the economic capital city of Ivory Coast since after the war in my lovely country. before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal.

When our father died on the 6th August 2004.my mother took me and my sister so special because we are fatherless.

Our mother later died on the 30th of June 2012. But before the death of our mother on the 30th June 2012 in a private hospital here in Abidjan where she was battling for cancer.

She secretly called me on her bedside and told me that our father has a sum of (US$7,500,000.00) SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS, left in a local bank here in Abidjan. That he used my name as his only son for next of kin in deposit of the money. She also explain to me that it was because of our fathers wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose. Such as: 1). Real Estate Management 2). The Transport Industry.

I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred to

2) to serve as the guardian of this money since I am a boy of 17 years

3) to make arrangement for me and my sister to come over to your country to further our education as you will be the manager of this money and to secure a residential permit in your country for me and my sister Juliet.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money to your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction will be concluded within seven (7) days you signify your interest to assist me. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Any delay in your reply will give me room in looking for another contact for this same purpose.

Anticipating to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
Raphael and Juliet

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <kamaraf1
Reply-to: Raphael Kamara <kamaraf2000@gmail.com>
Subject: From Raphael Kamara
To: undisclosed recipients:

From Raphael Kamara
Add: 7 rue St. Bernard, Gonzac,
Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire.

Hello dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. We prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to us as a reputable and trust worthy person we can do business with and by their recommendations we must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Raphael Kamara and my junior sister Juliet Kamara, the only child and daughter of late Mr and Mrs Chief Vincent Kamara. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal.

When my mother died on the 6th August 2006, my father took us special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th of June 2012 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of FIFTEEN Million US Dollars ($15.000.000.00) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only Son for the next of kin in deposit of the fund and handed all the deposit documents to me.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had, that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management or Five star hotel transport industry).

Please, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1)To receive the money for me in your account by providing a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2)To serve as the guardian of this since I am a boy of 17 years and I do not have business experience.

3)To help me come over to your country as soon as the money is transferred to your account so that we will continue our education and a new life.

We have it in mind to give you 10% of the total sum(15 million US Dollars), and 10% share in any investment we will embark upon if you assist us. We will also set aside 5% of the funds for ancillary expenses which you will make in course of this transaction- fax messages, phone calls etc.

This fortune we have revealed to you should remain confidential as it only you who we have told about it.

Anticipating to hear from you quick please.

Thanks and God Bless.
Yours faithfully
Raphael and Juliet Kamara

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Côte d'Ivoire, Abidjan, Vipnet Adsl Customer Static

Return Path: iykc2020@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015
Subject: I waiting on your reply....
Reply-To: kamaraf101@gmail.com

From Raphael Kamara
Abidjan - Cote D'ivoire.

Dear Guardian,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. My name is Raphael Kamara and my junior sister Juliet Kamara, the only sons and daughter of late Mr and Mrs Chief Vincent Kamara from Republic of Sierra Leone in West Africa, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my education in university in your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($15,000,000 USD) he deposited in a commercial banks here in Côte d'Ivoire and let me understand that it was because of his position in government of our country that his government associates planed and poisoned him on their official assignment trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me and my younger sister Juliet to relocate over there in your peaceful country to continue our school.

I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you a total of 20% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.

I waiting on your reply
regards,
Raphael Kamara

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3bmsuxw0jcpmfziepgdzoxvxwbhvdg.xjhgncpcvgvxjhxvno.izo@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: kenjuliet2021@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020
Subject: Best regards,

Hello Dear, Greetings,

I am very much pleased to reach you by faith believing that you will accept this appeal for help and investment in good faith. I am Raphael Kamara, the son of late Chief Vincent Kamara and I am 16 years old boy from Freetown Province in Sierra Leone. I am in the position of US$7.5 Million which my late father deposited in fixed with a bank in Cote d'Ivoire which he wanted to use finance his presidential political ambition in our Country before he was affected with these deadly corona viruses in his business trip to France in February this year that lead to his sudden death. This money was realized from royalties and the alluvial gold dust sold during the war when my father was the Chief of Freetown Province, Republic of Sierra Leone.

As his only child, I am presently taking refuge in Ivory Coast following the death of my father and my stepmother was desperately after my life because of my late father's wealth which he used my name as the only Son to deposited the money in the bank as the next of kin. I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and personal reasons. I seek your assistance to claim this money and have it move out of this country to enable you assist me plan for the investment outside this country so as to enable plan for my future. I will give you 15% of the money for your kind assistance to me. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you. Please, I wait for your response through my private email at ( rkamara1990@gmail.com).

Best regards,
Raphael Kamara

Boris

Return-Path: <3KQStXwkJCOgMYNOkkrnpQWKSV.MYWKXQOVqksKYV.MYW@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: code00735@gmail.com

Please, I wait for your response through my private email at ( rkamara1990@gmail.com).

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3mCWtXwkJB5sHJA75I585BH5DG.7JH5FT6MFTTH5DG.7JH@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: mofcanada@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <3wCatXxAJB8Ump2pyrp2xl2tw9yprxltw.nzxlAzw3st9xltw.nzx@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: berengermarilyne@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020

Please, I wait for your response through my private email at ( rkamara1990@gmail.com).