Rev Dr Mike Anati

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <gov.office28@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic306-31.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.230)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019
Subject: Your ATM Card Registeration Code: A0TL APPROVAL Number: 13Z9XX-10005

Attn Urgent Dear.

This is to inform you that your over due compensation payment funds total amount of $15.8mus dollars has been released and approved for paying to you now through the Ecobank-Benin Plc. your compensation pyament funds $15.8m us dollars was deposited with Ecobank-Benin Plc, this morning, today date: 12/5/2019-time 8.30AM so contact the bank with your house address to receive your funds Via ATM Card immediately
Your Name.
House address.
Your telephone number.

I have told Dr. William Paul,Director-Manager Ecobank to issue you an ATM Card,which you will use to withraw your complete funds now. He will send your compensation pyament funds ATM Card $15.8m us dollars to you as soonest as you contact them with your information to him,

Your ATM Card Registeration Code: A0TL
APPROVAL Number: 13Z9XX-10005

Contact Ecobank Benin Plc, on their below address to receive your delivery, the new elected remittance director manager, of this honourable bank. Dr. William Paul is instructed to effect the transfer to you successfully.

Contact the bank on this address
Eamil: eco.bank1204@gmail.com
Contact person: Dr. William Paul

Once He Hear from you,the bank will carry out the transfer and you get the funds $15.800.000 into your bank account without any further delay and very urgent today

Note,I was able to help you paid for the funds deposit fees when i was the country. Therefore,only money you are required to send to the bank is $85.00 delivery charge of your ATM Card,to your doorstep.

Send It on with Receiver Name and address Listed below before contacting the bank to enable them deliver to you immediately. Foward the fee to the office by WU-Western Union / MG-Money Gram transfer

Receiver's Name---------------------Mike Anati
Country-------------------------------------Benin
City-----------------------------------Cotonou
Quest-------------------------------Honest
Answer----------------------------------Trust
Amount---------------------------$85.00 only

Do not let the bank to deliver your Funds to a wrong address. My Best wish for you is accomplishment

God bless you
I wait your urgent confirmations
Yours in service
Rev. Dr. Mike Anati