Rev Father Frank Smith or Smart

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <chuchwilson55@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm0-f65.google.com) (74.125.82.65)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017
Subject: Re: urgent respond......

Dear

i am Rev. frank smith please i am contacting you to know what is going on about the cheque of your late cousin the amount of $850.000.00 dollars which he left behind in your name in my country (Togo) the amonut was deposited in the delivery company DHL Express ( LomeTogo) africa .

please the company need your attention to contact them with your full information s like home address and office address and your age and your telphone number and your country name

please you are advice to forward your information address to their Email. deliverycompanylome@gmail.com

YOUR FULL NAME ...................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS .............AND OFFICE ADDRESS ................
YOUR AGE.....................................
YOUR TELLPHONE ...................
YOUR EMAIL ...........................................
THE WORK YOU DO ? .................................
YOUR COUNTRY NAME............................................

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f49.google.com) (209.85.214.49)
Reply-To: securitagentfrank.smth@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018
Subject: amount of $850.000.00 dollars

goodevening

i am rev. frank smith i came to send you this mail to remember you about the cheque amount of $850.000.00 dollars i drected you to cliam in the DHL Express lome togo africa last time but sein then i have never hear from your respond anymore because the DHL email you to the korean payment which is 350euro and you keep sellent to their mail friend why this is very very real not what you may think Ok i am a reverend father frank smith i do not tell lies ok or you do not have trust them fly down here in togo and see this face to face try to know that i am just doing this for your own good because i know that immediately this cheque get to you by the delivery company . you we never forget me because i directed you and let you to know that this is real and also put your trust in this amount $850.000.00 dollars that your chage which you are going to spend in this we never lost from you try to believe it and trust and have trust to this that it is for real. i promise you that immediately you follow up with the DHL company the cheque it will be sent to you without any delay

From reverend father frank smith

Spidey

Ninja
Received: from (EHLO mail-io1-f67.google.com) (209.85.166.67)
Reply-To: jamesslot4@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019
Subject: urgent respond........................

urgent respond........................

from Reverend frank smart please i received a message from the DHL office about the cheque that was sent to you by your barrister the Amount of $8.500.0.00 say that they have transfer your money which you have left behind in their company that they have transfer it to the bank that you should contact the bank so that they may pay you in cashpayment into your bank that is why i am informing now so you have not cliam that cheque why ?? for them to cancle it out from their company now they transfer it to the bank please go through the bank wedsite https://www.ezallied.com/contact.html
on your respond back to my mail i will send you the email then you may send your information to them and explain to them how you need them to transfer your money into your bank account
Thanks you
i am waiting to hear from you

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
This is a follow up to https://antifraudintl.org/threads/pascal-yanick.122139/

Return-Path: <pascalyanick7001@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f196.google.com) (209.85.167.196)
Reply-To: jamesslot4@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019
Subject: Re: from Pascal Yanick

please what is going on ? that make you to keep sellent i have move your fund to european bank in italy please they are waiting to hear from you so that they may transfer Amount USD$$8.500.000.00 dollar which has been deposit in their bank in your name please respond urgently

from Reverend father Frank smart

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <jamesslot4@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt1-f173.google.com) (209.85.160.173)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019>
Subject: Re: from Pascal Yanick

you are told to contact the bank in european and ask them to direct you by how your fund USD$$8.500.000.00 dollar we be transfer inform them that Reverend frank smart directed you to their bank that they should please advice you in what next you have to do

EZ ALLIED FINANCIAL INCORPORATED
head of offshore account operations,
Mr. Matt Valentino
european bank Email. offshoreaccount@ezallied.com
or Info@ezallied.com
Www.ezallied.com
https://www.ezallied.com/contact.html
their wedsite.

Return-Path: <jamesslot4@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt1-f196.google.com) (209.85.160.196)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019
Subject: URGENT MESSAGE......

URGENT MESSAGE......

please can you explain to me what is going on please i have email you almost 5time and you keep sellent why ? do you want me to be please you again about your fund ? which you have forget here and you do not even serious about the money why ?? most you act like and idoit ??? why ? why are you takeing this has jok please ?? or do you think that is a child of 10yrs giving you all this information ??? please why are you so stubborn to follow up instruction why ? i send you mail and you keep sellent because you do not have trust to it that is for real now what about after you an see that i am right then who is how A fool ???? look good business may come from anywhere to you maybe through internet or anywhere what i am asking you why can't you follow up my advice and see if the bank in european we never transfer your money the Amount USD$$$8.500.000.00 dollar to you please you do not act like an idoit please of keeping sellent or do you think that i do not somethings doing in my office before writing you ????????????? this is real and very very reall ok do not let somebody to advice bad they may be jealous because you have A fund which you need to cliam in european bank in italy please i am waiting to hear from you so that i should give you the contact of the bank email then after that you may contact them immediately and explain to their bank that i direct you to their bank for Amount OF USD$$$8.500.000.00 that they should please advice you in what next you have to do

please forward your information to their bank immediately right now

So feel free and get in touch with rev. frank smart .

Thank you and remain blessed,
My kind regards,
Reverend Frank smart

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <securitagentfrank.smth@gmail.com>
From: "From Rev. frank smith " <securitagentfrank.smth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Subject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE.......

no i am from french country Republic of togo please do you contacted the bank ???

Lotta

Ninja
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019

now you have to contact the DHL now and send them your information i have been told from the bank that the fund do not deposit their that you need to contact the dhl office in togo

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019
Subject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE

yes how can you have it trust ?????? when you do not follow up instruction s look instruction with make you to know everythings that is truth and trust ok you have to follow up advice with the bank or please will you fly down here in togo ???

Phantom

Ninja
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019

The holy way i know that you can trust me if you can fly down here in my country Togo. and view me face to face then you we an trust me right ??? because we are writing an writing through internet contact email AND you do not have the truth that is why you do not have it believe that this is
over along time now if maybe you have follow up my advice maybe by how. the bank which i am to direct you to send applicaition release
letter of the Amount OF USD$$$8.500.000.00 dollar which has been deposited in their bank in your name maybe sein this fund should been transfer to you by the bank in Togo which i am going to direct you to emailing them and they keep waiting to received your information address in their bank

Sophie

Samurai
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt1-f172.google.com) (209.85.160.172)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019

konw you have to send me the flying shadow that is what i am going to use to received you at the airport please send me flying shadow and you most come with the payment USD$$75000 .856 dollar this is the money you have to come with immediately because i am going to give a lawyer that we work this out for through face to face then you we know that i am right flying shadow to make me to know that yes really and I wait you at the airport and peak... you, please do not be afraid of my country the security is everywhere no problem please i am expecting you in Republic of togo