Rev Father Joseph Mark

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <rev.josephmark@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020
Subject: Dear Beloved in Christ,

Dear Beloved in Christ,

Greetings to you and your entire family, I am the venerable father Joseph Mark, I was born in 1952 in Brooklyn, New York, I was ordained a Catholic priest, I sent you mail to your mailing address, please check your mailbox and report get in touch with me as soon as possible,

I have been a Catholic priest for over 27 years. In the month of March 15th, 1992, I had lung cancer and heart surgery. The doctors told me that I can no longer live. I had a heavy bleeding after the operation. It's hard to sleep and rest. I found it difficult to survive alone. I have decided to use all the money deposited into my bank account by a dying elderly woman in my US community. Total [€ 9,500,000.00 Euro] Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro. This money is still in the custody of the finance company.

And where is the money transferred? As soon as I receive your answer, I will contact you with the bank via my lawyer and the relevant document, If you are willing and honest enough to receive my wishes as soon as I have received your answer, I made this decision because I grew up in an orphanage so I do not have to contact relatives, That's why I decided to contact you so that you can make good use of the money that I will give you.

If you receive this letter, please send me an e-mail to sign your decision, We will then start to transfer the funds to an account of your choice, Please assure me that you will act accordingly, as I have indicated in there,

Please contact me via my e-mail address AT (rev.josephmark@aol.com) Please contact me urgently

I await your urgent answer to give you more details

With respect,
Thank you and stay blessed

Kind regards,
Rev. Father. Joseph Mark
Written from the hospital in St,
Mary Medical Clinic Hospital in TEXAS, USA,
Urgently needed, dear sir
Contact me at (rev.josephmark@aol.com)

Princess

Ninja
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved in Christ,

May the grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, I acknowledged your mail with gratitude and joy, honestly i understood your e-mail content which stated about your reputation and humanity, i am very glad that you have remembered me today

That i hard from you,it the lord that made it so,please i want your mutual assistance towards this race because it is not for a one to bring out his or her time to take care of those that are lacking powers like sufficient power, resources, or capacity, it is only the almighty God will grant you ability and energy to do in accordance with my wish, as i advised you then that my funds donation will is for those who can bring out their lives to help the orphanages and inabilities for charitable activity not matter of money or fee but a matter of assistance to the needy.

As i earlier said that my charity will donation fund is not for anyone who cannot take care of the motherless,and the needy so if actually and really you are going to assist the needy with my saved deposited fund amount [€ 9,500,000.00 Euros] in the bank in accordance with my agreement simply contact my lawyer through his e-mail address below to confirm the possibility of my charity donation fund to your account in any of your designated bank account globally i believe my lawyer will assist you legally and sincerely.

Do not use my funds for any negative activity, this world is vanity upon vanity, i deposited my funds with (TEXAS BANK USA ) before my critical illness condition so i will like you to contact my lawyer in Canada Mr. Peter Feldberg through his e-mail address written below

Name ; Peter Feldberg
E-mail ; peter.feldberg@aol.com

contact him as soon as you read my message and explain yourself to him as my beneficiary which i have informed him already about you,so contact him soon as possible for his legal assistance as my lawyer i believe the TEXAS BANK USA will not waste time in releasing my funds to you, as i have also informed them that i have gotten a beneficiary who will manage my funds € 9,5M Euros, Nine million Five Hundred Thousand Euros according to my wish and heart desire
You are my next of kin, and i want you to be updating me with any latest news from my lawyer or from the TEXAS BANK USA Bank as my beneficiary

Remain Blessed.
Reverend Joseph Mark
Written by Miss. Esther Bossou.
From Christus St Mary Hospital Texas

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved in Christ,

Dear

How are you today with your entire family, hope its well with you all, if so let glory be to the almighty God

The lawyer brought the paper this afternon as he promised and Reverend father has signed and advised me to inform you that the deposit certificate of the funds that was issued to him years back ago by the directors will be sent to you immediately the surgry doctors incharge of his current illness situation permits me to come inside his ward room for a brief discussion with me towards his willing donation funds for charitable purpose he can advise me to send a copy of his funds deposit certificate to you as his beneficiary, Reverend father said that you should be honest and use his funds for Humanitarian action, save lives, alleviate suffering and maintain human dignity, material and logistic assistance to people who need help he advise you should use his funds according to his heart desire

Year 2012, Reverend father Joseph Mark gave out €7.900.000.00 as a donation to one Mr. Hamza Mohammed a citizen of Libya during libyan crisis immediately the funds was transferred into Mr. Hamza Mohammed's deposited account Mr. Hamza Mohammed ran to Saudi Arabia with all the total donation funds without building any structure according to his agreement with Reverend it was when the catholic association advised Reverend to make sure he donate to a well known one for him to achieve his aim because of that Reverend advised me to tell you not to be a wicked one to people of God as you are going to work with his funds for the nonprofit activity

So in all the lawyer promised to go to the bank today and get back to you as to enable you to sign on the agreement paper of confidence between you and Reverend father Joseph Mark so i will be obdating you with with any latest news concerning this nonprofit activity

Remain Blessed.
Reverend Joseph Mark

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <royalbankofcanada13@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020
From: Mr Christopher A Wray <royalbankofcanada13@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: federalbinvestigation009@gmail.com
Subject: From Director Mr Christopher A Wray.

935 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 205352,
United States of America,
Date: 27/01/2020,
From Director Mr Christopher A Wray.
Call or Text Us To:(202) 852-3368,

Email Address: federalbinvestigation009@gmail.com,

Attention : To My Letter

our record indicate that you are eligible to receive restitution for one or more the internet fraud schemes, You've been a victim of. see necessary case details blow. case on apprehended internet fraudster, (David Booma & Eric greatest ), a notice has been brought to us from the president office Mr.Donald Trump to opens your case file.

The case was opened based on the following terms; 1. Restitution order: seized assets shall be liquidated and converted into a restitution fund, 2. time served plus 68 months and, 3. 10 years' probation, court documents show (available upon request).

The perpetrator and his group of co-offenders had over 1000 aliases originating from Russia , Nigeria, Ghana, London, and many more masking their original identities. Our record indicate that you have been a victim of fraud because your contact details were found on several devices belonging to the perpetrator.

Following court orders, this makes you eligible to receive restitution fro damages caused by his crimes.Being that (David Booma & Eric greatest) operated on an international scale and victimized thousands of individuals and companies of several nationalities; we determined that the investigation had to be kept private investigation, all victims (including yourself) were represented by a professional court-appointed public defender.

(European Law Firm) with over 10 years of experience on similar cases. After having consistently pursued the (David Booma & Eric greatest) case for two years, successfully secured restitution payments of GBP 2,270,110.00 for each victim.

Restitution's are ordered to be paid intermediately. To start receiving your restitution benefits, contact the (Law Firm) at:[multiple Perpetrator Email Addresses Used Here: federalbinvestigation009@gmail.com]

*Note that all entries must be claimed no after than [various date used]. Be sure to quote you Reference number in all correspondences: (202) 852-3368

Sincerely Yours,
Mr Christopher A Wray

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020
Subject: Is me MS.Esther writing from the Christus St Mary

Thanks very much for your mail,

Is me MS.Esther writing from the Christus St Mary Hospital Texas, And i am writing this message to you on behalf of the reverend Father Joseph Mark who has been admitted here since for surgery in cancer treatment, i have been assisting reverend physically in this regard, i was advised by the reverend Father to inform you not be angry about the delay, its due to his critical illness condition that you have not heard from him since then

Actually i did not contact you for any money, as i earlier said that my fund donation is not all about money it is all about focus honesty, i am sure that my lawyer will assist positively in this regard so therefore, making payment or demanding of fee is not the matters, the lawyer accepted to work on our behalf do not things difficult again, be serious with the lawyer as i have advised you, this is matter of cheats or any advance payment,should not be a case while my total huge amount is in the bank waiting for your mutual support to be in control

Miss. Esther Bossou is an ordinary nurse who has been assisting me physically so i also promise to her that as soon as my fund is transferred to your account as my beneficiary i shall ask you to bless her, either to take her to German for more courses or you can establish her

No matter your bad experience at the passed, do not abandon this fund at the bank, go ahead and write to the lawyer ask him what is going on, let him know you are expecting the transfer, then all the needed paper should be procured by him as my lawyer Do discuss with lawyer and get back to me with the latest news from him about the situation of my fund at the moment

Remain Blessed.
Reverend Joseph Mark

Boris

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved in Christ

Dear Sir .

It is a pity about the death of Reverend Father, the reverend had given up for about Four hours ago, the parishioners with some reverend fathers have gathered at the hospital premises while the body of the reverend had been taken to the mortuary waiting for the final arrangement to take the body to his homeland town Brooklyn New York, I have called the Attorney on phone few minutes ago and informed him about the lost, the Attorney responded that he is about to board a flight from Toronto Canada to Texas, i can not be able to write to you again through this information as the reverend is no more

Thanks.
Miss. Esther Bossou.(Nurse)
Written from Christus St Mary Hospital Texas.