Staff member
A truly busy man. https://antifraudintl.org/threads/rev-tony-mike-mg.106184/
https://antifraudintl.org/threads/rev-mike-tony-wu.111390/

Reply-To: western.at.unionoffice@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019
Subject: Dear owner $4,5million delay of $7000 $7000 is very dangerous

WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFE R SERVICE

Attention Attention Please,

Dear owner $4,5million delay of $7000 usd $7000 usd is very dangerous to avoiding the fee $50 usd not increase to $600 usd you supposed to pay,better go to western union ,Ria send $50 usd cash or go to any APPLE store or shop buy $50 usd Steam Wallet Card or Ebay Card to covered the fee $50 usd or you pay complete fee $600 usd you supposed to pay to before you pick up your $7000 $7000 usd today or tomorrow and take note more delay the fee $50 usd it may increasing to $600 usd to pay before your receive $7000 $7000 usd,this notification is from International Monetary Funds Director (IMF and FBI) just to let you know the $50 usd will increase to pay $600 usd if you still keeping silent and quiet this is sign to overdue Payment outstanding in our record and you payment fund $4,5million is among list of unpaid inheritance claims individuals to cancel if you still ignore to reply back to receive your $7000 $7000 usd your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment $7000 $7000 after you to go and buy $50 usd STEAM WALLET CARD or EBAY CARD to covered the fee $50 usd to releasing $7000 $7000 usd okay

Was not cleared because of difficulties with authorities. Your Funds transfer arrangement would not be allowed from Director (IMF and FBI),the International Monetary Fund and Lawyer's Chamber have ruled-out transferring your fund to you.

Response immediately to release your $7000 $7000 to your name,as soon as possible you buying pay the $50 usd STEAM WALLET CARD or EBAY CARD sent to enable us finalize releasing your $7000 $7000 usd to pick up immediately to receive your payment details to avoid wrong transfer In order to resolve this problem,we are apologize for delaying your payment $7000 $7000 usd because of little fee required Director (IMF and FBI) urgently from you.

This is to acknowledge you to response approved MTCN Number: # 200-148-8998 $7000 usd and Reference Number: # 59870036 $7000 usd in your name,so that you will pick up.

Moreover your (the Number) will releasing Hold to pick up the $7000 $7000 usd to your country okay this tracking site to confirm your $7000 usd $7000 usd sent to western union and money gram (https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer ) Here is the Available MTCN and Reference for pick up $7000 $7000 usd:

MTCN Number: # 200-148-8998
Sender's Name: Shahrini Binti Mohamed
Amount: $7000 usd

Reference Number: # 59870036
Sender's Name: Santa Leung

PLEASE KINDLY RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR RIA ONLY SEND FEE $50 USD
Receiver Name :..( ZARIF CLAUBE )
City: Cotonou
Country Code;+229
Amount: Only $50 Dollar
ADDRESS.. NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

We are waiting to hear from today with the fee to enable this department to release your fund immediately Looking forward for your anticipated response.

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Director MoneyGram and Western Union
Calling +22962067151
International Benin Republic.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Re: Do Your Sent Any Representative To Claim Your $4,500,000 million
Return-Path: moneygramfile2@gmail.com

Attention Attention Please.

I KNOW I WILL DO WHAT I HAVE PROMISE TO YOU AND I KNOW THAT I CAN'T PAINT PICTURES WITH WORDS ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW THAT WHAT I AM PRESENTING TO YOU IS AS SURE AS A BROAD DAYLIGHT.IN THE MIDST OF WATER THE FOOLS ARE THIRSTY,BUT FOOLS CAN STUMBLE TO WEALTH.NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE UNDER THE SUN,DON'T YOU BELIEVE THAT IN THE MIDST OF FAKE,THERE MUST BE AN ORIGINAL.AS LONG AS HUMANS OCCUPY THE PLANET-EARTH,THERE MUST BE MISCALCULATIONS, NOT ONLY AFRICANS,BUT THE WORLD AT LARGE, TRY TO GET THE FEE $50 USD THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION OR GO TO ANY APPLE SHOP BUY STEAM WALLET CARD OR EBAY CARD SCRATCH IT SEND ME PHOTO CARD THE CARD TO RECEIVE YOUR $7000 $7000 USD

THE TASTE OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING,YOU MAY BE A POOR AND CONFUSED PERSON AS YOU HAVE PRESENTED YOURSELF BUT FORTUNE CAN/MAY SMILE ON YOU AND YOUR STORY WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE,DEAR FRIEND, MY ADVICE IS TO SHOOT FOR THE MOON, EVEN IF YOU MISS IT, YOU WILL LAND AMONGST THE STARS.NO ONE WILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AS GOD DOES NOT WANT US TO DO AN EXTRAORDINARY THING RATHER HE WANTS US TO DO ORDINARY THINGS EXTRAORDINARILY WELL.

I NEED YOUR MAXIMUM SUPPORT AND CO-OPERATION ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION IS AT THIS POINT TO RELEASING YOU $7000 $7000 USD. I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION, BUT PROMISE THAT ALL WILL BE WELL SOONEST.I HAVE PROMISE THAT I WILL HELP YOU GET THIS PACKAGE DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP TODAY,WHICH I PROMISE I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE PROMISED YOU

AFTER GRACIOUSLY ACKNOWLEDGING THE PROFUSE INTRODUCTION,NEVER GIVE UP,NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP,-NEVER!NEVER! NEVER!FROM YOUR PAYMENT FUND AND MOVE BACK TO HIS SEAT.THERE IS NO MISTAKE AS GREAT AS THE MISTAKE OF NOT GOING ON. WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING.TOUGH TIMES ARE NORMAL AND REAL BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING GREAT OF WHICH I KNOW THAT COMES EASY.IN FACT,IF WHAT YOU ARE DOING PRESENTLY IS NOT CHALLENGED AT ALL,THEN IT IS OF NO VALUE BECAUSE IF IT HAS VALUES AND VIRTUES,IT WILL ATTRACT BATTLES.AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR YOUR MUTUAL BENEFIT SO AS TO BE ABLE TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSFER DONE, DO ALL YOU CAN TO RAISE THE $50 USD OKAY. Here is the Available MTCN and Reference for pick up $7000 $7000 usd:

MTCN Number: # 4455904865

PLEASE KINDLY RUSH TO WESTERN UNION,MONEY GRAM RIA ONLY SEND FEE $50 USD
Receiver Name :.. (CHIDI JOHN )
Country Code;+229

We are waiting to hear from today with the fee to enable this department to release your fund immediately Looking forward for your anticipated response.

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019
To: David Drane <daviddrane@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: USD $7000 PAYMENT WE SENT TODAY TO PICK UP.

I am honest to you why are you not honest to me?take note if devil device you not receive your $7000 $7000 usd is own blame not me,i promise to you with 100% Assurance and Guarantee to releasing you $7000 $7000 usd not replace wrong person to pick up $7000 $7000 usd, and now i am real confused the reason why you keeping quiet to lost your $7000 $7000 usd from us?

Dose it mean that you didn,t appropriate good thing life or why are you ungratefully?follow the instructions send the fee $50 usd to starting receive your $7000 usd $7000 usd which DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER (DIST) sign to your name to avoiding pay more money for demur-rage fee $600 usd

I am involved as the third party on your fund the fee is reduced to pay $50 usd,why not try to send the required fee $50 usd,by Money Gram or Western Union,Ria or can go to any APPLE store,shop buying Ebay Card or Steam Wallet Card $50 usd scratch it the card and send me photo copy,never let your situation of things moving on earth mislead lost your fund or wrong person receive your fund,I am patience wait to releasing you $7000 usd $7000 usd today.

Kindly go to Western Union,Money Gram, or Ria send $50 usd cash,better go to any APPLE store buy EBay Gift Card or Steam Wallet Gift Card, scratch it send me the photo copy of the card.never let your situation miss lead you to loosed $7000 $7000 usd today

Name..

Please advice me what to do right now to avoid demur-rage fee $600 usd or increasing $50 usd to $600 usd to pay i am wait to hear good news from you immediately today okay

This is to acknowledge you to response approved MTCN Number: # 4455904865 $7000 usd and Reference Number: # 59870036 $7000 usd in your name,so that you will pick up.

This tracking site to confirm your $7000 usd $7000 usd sent to western union
and money gram ( https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

Here is the Available MTCN and Reference for pick up $7000 $7000 usd:

PLEASE KINDLY RUSH TO WESTERN UNION,MONEY GRAM RIA ONLY SEND FEE $50 USD
Receiver Name :.. (CHIDI JOHN )
Country Code;+229

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member

PLEASE KINDLY RUSH TO WESTERN UNION,MONEY GRAM OR RIA ONLY SEND FEE $50 USD
Receiver Name :.. CHIDI JOHN )
Country Code;+229

REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019
Subject: Your Next Of Kin Or Your Representative Claim Your Fund
Return-Path: western.at.unionoffice@gmail.com

Attention Attention Please

This is final notice of your transfer Available to pick up your $7000 $7000 usd with MTCN and REF No below i have mad it to be easy not to pay $100 usd to avoiding demur-rage fee $1000 usd,try to get little fee $50 usd sent,i have picked up trust and courage write you this letter with honest to receive the important this payment $7000 $7000 usd transaction which is end of year bonus with little fee,again why are you ungratefully in life? if you ignore to reply to claim your payment $14,000 usd it will be cancel from your name today,try to understand i am trying to putting smile in your face or dose it mean that you didn,t need $7000 usd $7000 dollar or you didn,t appropriate good thing life? i am doing it to bring happiness into your life i have mad it to be easy not to pay $100 usd to avoiding demur-rage fee $1000 usd,try to get little fee $50 usd to pay cash or buying Steam Wallet Card or Ebay Card $50 usd sent to receive $7000 $7000 usd i am patience wait to hear from you today or the payment fund will cancel.

I HAVE PROMISE THAT I AM GOING TO HELP YOU TRANSFER $7000 $7000 USD TO YOU AND I WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE PROMISED TO YOU

Are you (DEAD) or (ALIVE) for the progress of your $7000 $7000 usd to transfer to you or Mr Jude Betsy will claim the $7000 $7000 usd.better go to any Apple shop buy Ebay card or Steam Wallet Card $50 usd required fee scratch it and send photo copy to starting pick up $7000 $7000 usd for the further fund stop communication with fake people or next of kin your Representative will Claim your fund,take note: for security reasons and to avoid fraud or fake people not penetration to your fund receive your $7000 $7000 usd.

This is to acknowledge you to response approved MTCN Number: # 4455904865 $7000 usd and Reference Number: # 59870036 $7000 usd in your name,so that you will pick up.

This tracking site
(https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

) Here is the Available MTCN and Reference for pick up $7000 $7000 usd:.

PLEASE KINDLY RUSH TO MONEY GRAM OR RIA ONLY SEND FEE $50 USD
Receiver Name :.. ( CHIDI JOHN )
Country Code;+229

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151

Maya

Ninja
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019
Subject: Re: Available to pick up $7000 usd MTCN

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow in my heart.With due respect trust and humanity i have in you and stay this office you lost your fund,I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter,I wish to contact you personally for your $4,5million because of relationship i have with you,my assistance is to bring happiness into your life because i know the important of this fund $7000 usd $7000 usd into your life this Christmas as soon as you receive it and honestly I am writing to let you know your payment file brought to my office to the payment $7000 usd $7000 usd my spirit didn,t allow me to cancel it because i know you spent a lot of money and it is pains me that you didn,t receive your first payment yet,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to let you know about this fund now urgency for the situation get back to starting pick your $7000 usd $7000 usd today,better go to Money Gram or Ria send $50 usd cash or go to any Apple shop buy Ebay Card or Steam Wallet Card $50 usd scratch it and send photo copy to covered fee

After the meeting today if we didn,t hear from you about fee $50 usd card not $600 usd take note your payment $7000 usd $7000 usd will cancel from your name. Meanwhile I wanted your fund will escape not cancel as soon as you reply back stop hide away from your fund,i decided to let you know stop run a way.after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust.But rather take me and my family to help us.It is my intention to make this total fund $4,5million getting your.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.In the light of the above.I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness handle this transaction,Please i plead to you stop keep silence to receive your $7000 usd $7000 usdd because I am afraid (IMF OFFICE) not sized your fund

Believe you received my previous email concerning your fund compensation,i am here by apologizing for the delayed of your Fund $4,5million,We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past;your payment is now 100% Guaranteed SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME to claim your $7000 $7000.I believe you have every reason to be upset,its normal when something didn't go the way we expected it to go kindly find way to resolve it as quickly as possible to allow the release of your already programmed fund to be effected into your designated address. Remember my position as i stated before and I would failed if I can not proffer a good way or advice out of any situation in your matter And my advice is to try by all means to settle this last ordeal,I know it won't be easy but a little more effort will see you on top of the hill.upon the receipt of application request from you for the release of your first payment $7000 usd $7000 usd,

This is to acknowledge you to response approved MTCN Number: # 4455904865 $7000 usd and Reference Number: # 59870036 $7000 usd in your name,so that you will pick up.Here is the Available MTCN and Reference for pick up $7000 $7000 usd:.

Country Code;+229

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019
Subject: Re: Do Your Sent Any Representative To Claim Your $4,500,000 million
Return-Path: moneygramatoffice@gmail.com

This is last message i give to you as privilege to pay $50 usd covered the fee $600 usd to receive your $7000 MTCN to pick up your money not cancel it or pay more money next year and final chance to receive (MTCN 0928733340) $7000 usd made to your name to avoiding hackers not pick the $7000 usd,Please note that there is a risk to keeping your fund $7000 usd online to lost,I am patience wait to releasing you first $7000 usd today my spirit didn,t allow to cancel your $7000 usd and take note if enter next year and you didn,t claim your first $7000 usd it is had to receive the fund again.the fund will sign abandon fund,try to understand i am doing my possible best to bring happiness into your Life or Does it means that you didn,t need my help?i am doing it to bring happiness into your life reply back Final chance to receive (MTCN 0928733340) $7000 usd

I HAVE PROMISE THAT I AM GOING TO HELP YOU SEND $7000 I HAVE DONE IT WHAT IS HOLD TO CLAIM $7000

This is important message give to you by IMF to pay little fee $50 usd next year you will pay $600 usd before you receive first payment,get back to receive your $7000 usd for the Christmas end of year helper and next year starting other payments kindly rush to Money Gram or Western Union,Ria send $50 usd transfer charges fee to receive your $7000 usd or go to any APPLE shop buy EBAY CARD or STEAM WALLET CARD $50 usd only scratch it send photo copy I give you 100% percent sure to pick up $7000,beer not keep quiet lost her fund

If you are not claim your fund $4,5million will be destroy the file of your payment from your name return the fund to the imf government

This is to acknowledge you to response approved MTCN Number:

Track site ( https://www.westernunion.com/global-service tracking the-transfer to view your payment is online

Sender's Name: Mirna Damary
Amount is $7000.00 usd
Money Transfer MTCN092873334

Country Code;+229

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020
Subject:

WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE

We are very sorry and apologies any inconveniences Never let your situation miss lead you to lost your fund and also we are plead you get back we are patience wait to hear from you to releasing you $7000 usd $7000 usd i will appreciated it or take note Inland Revenue and IMF is ready to cancel $4,5million from your name,this is final word and only a fool dose not understand of God word and do it.bear it mind i am only working as director follow the rule and law to avoiding sack me from seat of my office and i try to protecting your fund not lost or stole by wrong person for the betterment of your life,try to understand i am doing it to bring happiness into your life and life of your family only ignorant person will keep quiet and silent lost there fund and try to understand some fake people claim that is your Representative who you sent to claim the $7000 usd $7000 usd i refused i know as soon as you receive $4,5million complete you will help me and my family in life?please don,t give up because of $50 usd not $350 usd the tax fee is little money and also big money but try your best with pray to over come this problem to achieve your gold gift or Do you want your fund releasing to Mr Roy Martin as next of kin?

Kindly go to Western Union Money Gram or Ria send $50 usd,as you choice you can go to any APPLE Store buy Ebay Card or Steam Wallet Gift Card $50 usd scratch it send the photo card to receive your $7000 $7000 usd or Does it means that you didn,t understand this message or you didn,t need good things in life?Kindly go ahead send $50 usd to receive your 2 $7000 (MTCN No: # 2403133121, $7000 MTCN N0: # 092-873-3340,

I PROMISE I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE PROMISED YOU,BUT IF YOU FEEL YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR FUND LET ME KNOW TO CANCEL TO AVOIDING FAKE PEOPLE OR WRONG PERSON NOT RECEIVE THE FUND.

This is to acknowledge you to response approved 2 payment

This tracking site (https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer ) Here is the Available MTCN and Reference for pick up $7000 $7000 usd:.

MTCN Number: # 2403133121
;
MTCN Number: # 092-873-3340

First Receiver Name :..CHIDI
Last Receiver Suriname :.. JOHN
Country Code;+229

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: USD $6000 PAYMENT WE SENT TODAY TO PICK UP.
Return-Path: western.at.unionoffice@gmail.com

Why are you betray me from ( IMF OFF) which i stand on your behalf to make sure you didn,t lost fund or fake stole your money because this little fee $50 usd you keep silent please do something today to starting pick up $7000 $7000 usd mad on your name better go to Western Union Money Gram or Ria $50 usd ?why not follow me not pay more money or are you ready to pay $600 usd complete fee or not try to pay $50 usd today is better go to Western Union Money Gram or Ria $50 usd or go to any APPLE store buy EBay Gift Card or Steam Wallet Gift Card $50 usd scratch it send me photo copy

I am have big challenge from (IMF OFF) about situations to release your $7000 $7000 usd to you,the express and not to impress people cann,t help to receive your fund and the happiness of your life and life of your family is my aim to putting smile on,better go to Western Union,Money Gram,Ria send $50 usd or go to any APPLE store buy EBay Gift Card or Steam Wallet Gift Card $50 usd scratch it send me photo copy

I want your home filled with love and happiness,i want your children surround your table this my dream to you Please help make my dream come to pass in your life, wife You have become an important part i can't seem to get you off my thoughts.i know you feel cheating because of $50 usd is not good and i want to give you all the happiness you deserve,let all my happiness be yours,all your sadness will be gone only imagine what happen

I give you guarantee and guarantee to achieve what you want pick up $7000 $7000 usd, i am dong it to bring happiness into your life but I also guarantee that if i don't ask you to be mine, all will regret it at end.

Wonderful why i am to make things to happen and You stand life enemy of your progress why? when light up and darkness will disappear this is word now to you.

THIS IS SEVERAL MESSAGE,I HAVE PROMISE I WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE PROMISED TO RELEASING YOU $14,000 USD SIGN BY AUTHORITY

Kindly go ahead to western union or money gram send $50 usd to receive your $7000 (MTCN No: # 2403133121, $7000 MTCN No: # 092-873-3340

This tracking site
(Track your money transfer | Western Union
<Error during processing.
rnunion.com%2Fglobal-service%2Ftrack-transfer&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cddf160d5a0af
49c914e608d7a57ac382%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6371598189
87613817&sdata=GgINbqZA9gYPIfou02GtAKXaCFu8crWox06iKmiazsQ%3D&reserved=0> )
Here is the Available MTCN and Reference for pick up $7000 $7000 usd:.

MTCN Number: # 2403133121

MTCN Number: # 092-873-3340

First Receiver Name :.. CHIDI
Last Receiver Suriname :.. JOHN
Country Code;+229

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE
Calling +22962067151