Rev Tony Mike, MG

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 91.207.122.200, UKRAINE, webmail.tochka.net
Return-Path: fill001@tochka.net
Subject: Contact Money Gram Dear Estimate Customer.
Date2: 016-06-20
Reply to: wunion.p17@hotmail.com

Dear Estimate Customer.

You have been awards $1.500, 000.00 through Money Gram department for compensation to retain the good image of this country.

Send your receiving information at (moneygraminter@yahoo.com) you have to be receiving maximum of $6000 USD each day until the whole of $1.5M USD transfer complete. Contact the money gram office immediately and also send your receivers information to start receiving your payment.

Receiver name,_______
Country,________
City,______
Question,________
Answer,_________

Director, Mr. Gilbert Geoffrey:
CONTACT HERE ( moneygraminter@yahoo.com )
+229 99221908

Your sincerely,
Mr. Tony Mike.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Benin Telecoms

Return-Path: <natalia.sousa@pure.ativism.pt>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017
Reply-To: MR Tony Mike <money_gramservice39@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <696355250.127660.1503355995535.JavaMail.root@mail.ativism.pt>
Subject: USD $7000 USD PAYMENT WE SENT TODAY TO PICK UP.

Dear Email ID Owner,

USD $7000 USD PAYMENT WE SENT TODAY TO PICK UP.

The IMF is compensating all the email address,was fund as one of the ward win Victims and your mail address and your name is listed one of approved to pay sum of $4.500,000 million.We have concluded to effect your own payment through Money Gram Transfer to easy pick up those fund in good condition,$7000 daily until the total sum of $4.5miollion usd is completely transferred to you. We now need your information where we will be sending the funds,

such as;Receiver name(Your full Name)address and phone number. Contact MONEY GRAM with this E-mail:( money_gramservice39@outlook.com) with your full information. For urgent enquiry call Tel; +2299919-2167 Mr.Michael Alex for the payment

Mr. Michael Alex
call Tel; +2299919-2167
E-mail : ((money_gramservice39@outlook.com ))

Call Mr.Michael Alex +2299919-2167 immediately you get this mail to enable him speed up your payment immediately to released $7000 dollar Reference to you and pick up the payment ok

(1)Your Full name:...
(2)Your Phone number:...
(3)Your Country:...
(4)You’re Age:...
(5)E-Mail:...

Thanks you,
MR Tony Mike
Contact Dir.Money Gram Money Transfer,
Cotonou,R/B

Originating-IP: [41.85.179.21] Bénin, Cotonou, Benin Telecoms
reply-to: MR Tony Mike <customerservice238@outlook.com>
date: Tue, Aug 29, 2017
subject: USD $7000 USD PAYMENT WE SENT TODAY TO PICK UP.

Dear Email ID Owner,

USD $7000 USD PAYMENT WE SENT TODAY TO PICK UP.

The IMF is compensating all the email address,was fund as one of the ward win Victims and your mail address and your name is listed one of approved to pay sum of $4.500,000 million.We have concluded to effect your own payment through Money Gram Transfer to easy pick up those fund in good condition,$7000 daily until the total sum of $4.5miollion usd is completely transferred to you. We now need your information where we will be sending the funds, such as;Receiver name(Your full Name)address and phone number. Contact MONEY GRAM with this E-mail:( [money_gramservice39@outlook.com]) with your full information. For urgent enquiry call Tel; +2299919-2167 Mr.Michael Alex for the payment

Mr. Michael Alex
call Tel; +2299919-2167
E-mail : (([customerservice238@outlook.com]))

Call Mr. Michael Alex +2299919-2167 immediately you get this mail to enable him speed up your payment immediately to released $7000 dollar Reference to you and pick up the payment ok

(1)Your Full name:...
(2)Your Phone number:...
(3)Your Country:...
(4)You’re Age:...
(5)E-Mail:...

Thanks you,
MR Tony Mike
Contact Dir.Money Gram Money Transfer,
Cotonou,R/B

X-Originating-IP: [41.79.219.195]
Cotonou,Benin (ISP: Spacetel)

reply-to: Tony Mike <customerservice238@outlook.com>
date: Thu, Sep 21, 2017
subject: Attention Beneficiary:

Attention Beneficiary:

This is official letter from this office,to inform you we have receive your email today. Sir,before we going further to start sending your daily payment today,youadvice to send your full information,to avoid mistake or wrong transfer.

Your information such as..
Your name....................
Your country...............
Your occupation............
Your home address...............
Your age.................
Your sex...................
Your email...........

Note..As soon as we receive your information,i will start sendingyour daily payment .We are waiting to receive today.thank you

Contacting Western Union email..(customerservice238@outlook.com )
(+229-99 19 21 67)

Yours sincerely
Mr. Tony Mike

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <SF.@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw0931.ocn.ad.jp (mogw0931.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.227.37])
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017
Reply-To: Mrs Susan Frank <moneygramfunction@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1864______________________________________root@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: DEAR BENEFICIARY.

MONEY GRAM OFFICE TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU
E-MAIL: moneygramfunction@gmail.com

DEAR BENEFICIARY.

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT ARE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH NON OFFICIALS IN THE BANK SO ALL YOUR ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU WAS IN VAIN. WE THEREFORE ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAS TO STOP IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM THE (IMF) AND MINISTRY OF FINANCE. NOW WE THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC CONTACT YOU TO PICK UP $7000 USD THIS INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST TWO WEEKS AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS (IMF OFFICE) MONEY GRAM OFFICE TO PAY YOU $7000 USD BUT YOU ARE REQUIRED SEND $105.00 USD ONLY FOR PAPER WORK TO PICK UP $7000 USD ALREADY PROGRAM ON YOUR NAME.

YOU ONLY HAVE 24 HOURS TO RECEIVE PAYMENT $7000 USD, GET BACK TO US WITH PAPER WORK REFERENCE NUMBER $105.00 USD TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $7000 USD FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND$4.500,000 MILLION, SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE PREVIOUS PAYMENT $600 USD,GO AHEAD AND PAY $105.00 USD ONLY TO CLAIM THE (REFERENCE NUMBER Ref:61150927) WHICH IS ON HOLD! NOT YET POSTED UNTIL YOU PAY $105.00 USD ONLY.

CONFIRM YOUR TRANSFERRING ADDRESS AS LISTED BELOW HERE AS TO AVOID WRONG POST RECEIVER ADDRESS, REPLY BACK CLAIM $7000 HERE ( moneygramfunction@gmail.com )

YOUR RECEIVED NAME :::::::::::::
YOUR COUNTRY:::::::::::::
YOUR CITY:::::::::::::::
PHONE NO:::::::::::::::
YOUR ADDRESS:::::::::::::::

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE $600 USD,GO AHEAD AND SEND $105.00 USD ONLY FOR YOUR FUND PAPER WORK SO YOU CAN PICK UP $7000 USD,I GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $7000 USD WITHIN 2HOURS INTERVAL AFTER YOU SEND $105.00 USD TO PICK UP $7000 USD AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AND DON'T BLAME ANYBODY HERE IF YOU LOST YOUR PAYMENT $4.500,000 MILLION BY NOT LISTEN TO US.

ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE $105.00 USD DEFINITELY YOUR PAYMENT $7000 USD MUST BE REMIT TO YOU AND NOTHING WILL STOP US, NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN, REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS FUND AGAIN,BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR PAPER WORK UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST $7000 USD.

SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE $105.00 USD ONLY TO THIS INFORMATION BELLOW.AND UPDATE WITH THE REFERENCE NUMBER. SEND THE PAYMENT MONEY GRAM TRANSFER ONLY.

1.RECEIVER NAME:::::::::::(EYEIU TONY)
2.COUNTRY::::::::::BENIN REPUBLIC.
3.CITY CODE:::::::::::::: COTONOU.
4.COUNTRY ::::::::::::: BENIN REPUBLIC
5.AMOUNT::::::::::: $105.00

SO RUSH TO MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND THE $105.00 USD ONLY,CALL ME ON THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY.(+229-9867 1928)

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF MONEY GRAM
REV TONY MIKE
E-MAIL: moneygramfunction@gmail.com
DIRECT ONLINE TELEPHONE /CALL (+229-9867 1928)

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
This mugu is from Money Gram, but then sends a link to a Westy payment. Love these that center everything too making things much harder to read. Stupid is what stupid does? Think maybe I will change my name on my baiting account to "Mail Address Owner" too. Lads should love that cause they will never get my name wrong again after that. :oops:
---

date: Nov 15, 2018, 3:23 PM
subject: Re: Attention,Dear Mail Address Owner,

WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE

Attention,

Why Do You Abandon Your inheritance Fund $4,500,000 million?

This is only opportunity you have to get your first payment $7000 usd $7000 usd,just rejoice that you got the real office that has to do with your fund. I don’t know the people you deal with in the pass. But I just want to advice you not let your situation miss lead you to avoid loosed your payment. this is only opportunity you have to receive your payment $7000 usd $7000 usd,Why are you ungrateful i have told you several time in message that you should send $79 dollar to enable you receive $7000 dollar the betterment of your life,and happiness,We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past;your payment $7000,is now 100% Guaranteed.KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME

Good day dear owner of this two payment $7000 usd $7000 usd from western union and money gram we give you 100% assurance to receive 2 payment $14,000 usd (WHICH HOLD) until you send $79 usd upon the affidavit of claim and renew the file payment $7000 usd $7000 usd

This is Western Union = tracking payment MTCN..( https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/tracktransfer ).......site to confirm your $7000 usd now MTCN..... 0048589671

Thanks for your patience.I apologize for not paying you $7000 usd $7000 usd Try understand i doing everything can to bring happiness into your life this my concern don,t ignored to reply back to me or keeping silence to lost your fund $4,5million

Moreover your (1 Digit Number) is still Hold and as soon as you send $79 dollar today your Reference No 6269228* (1 digit) will sent you the complete one so you can pick up $7000 dollar today

This is Available Reference for pick up by receiver BELOW:
SENDERS NAME:.......TONY MIKE
TEXT QUESTION:.....HONESTY
ANSWER:........ ALWAYS
CODE...........303
REF#:..........6269228*
AMOUNT SENT:......$7000 usd

We wish to inform you that every other necessary arrangement is done,

KINDLY RUSH TO WESTERN UNION SEND FEE $79 USD OKAY

THIS IS MY ADDRESS AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
Receiver Name :.... ALI MUSA
City:.. Cotonou
Country Code;..+229
Amount:.. Only $79 Dollar

We are waiting to hear from today with the fee to enable this department to release your fund immediately Looking forward for your anticipated response

Very best regards,
REV TONY MIKE[/CENTER]
Director MoneyGram
[CENTER]Calling +22962067151
International Benin Republic.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <prof.italo@alice.it>
Reply-To: monegramoffice107@yahoo.com

HERE IS THE Available Reference Number for pick up by receiver BELOW:
Sender name==ANDERSON BROWN
Question===What Color
Answer:====blue
Amount===$7000 Dollar
Reference===(REFERENCE NUMBER:6913397*)

Name: MR KEN DENIS
TEL: +22963546948
E-mail: Address.. (( monegramoffice107@yahoo.com ))

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail-ed1-f68.google.com (209.85.208.68)
Reply-To: western.at.unionoffice@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019
Subject: Re: This is easy way to receive the $50 usd go and buying TUNES CARS $50 usd

OFFICE OF THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC / ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

HELLO MY DEAR OWN FUND.

This is easy way to receive the $50 usd Mr ...... go and buying TUNES CARS $50 usd or Google Play cards send it immediately to receive your $7000 usd from us without any delaying again okay

I am acknowledge to receive your email. Please try to understand God help those that help herself you need to help yourself.go ahead send the $50 US Dollars you have at hand fast to receive your $7000 usd as soon as your receive first payment $7000 return me $250 paid back to completed required fee $300 usd

I am total confused why you didn,t want to claim your first payment $7000 usd don,t blame me if i transfer your fund to USA Government Bank Account:JP Morgan Chase ,why are you so ungrateful? in life? this is several message and why your behaviors ignore you to reply receive your $7000 usd today?

USA Government Bank Account:
JP Morgan Chase Headquarters
at 270 Park Avenue in New York.
United States Treasury account

I swear to my word within 30mins after you send the $50 dollar as i promise let my word be my word you will receive your $7000 usd,i am here giving you 100% Assurance that your payment $7000 usd.never let your situation or problem fake people you facing before stealing your money mislead you to loosing $7000 usd through Money Gram new Reference# Number 59870036 this is available to pick up $7000

This is tracking site to confirm your payment $7000 is real,

Web Site ( https://secure.moneygram.com/embed/track )

Receiver Name...?
Sender's First Name:: Santa
Sender's Last Name::: Leung
MCTN Ref# Number:--- 59870036 $7000 usd
Amount: --------------- USD $7000

KINDLY RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR RIA AND SEND FEE $50 ONLY TO RECEIVE YOUR $7000
ADDRESS.. NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

1.RECEIVER NAME::::::::::: ( ZARIF AZIA )
4.COUNTRY ::::::::::::: +229
5.AMOUNT:::::::::::AS FROM $50 USD ONLY

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF MONEY GRAM
REV TONY MIKE
DIRECT ONLINE TELEPHONE /CALL (+229-62067151)
THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES AND FINAL NOTICE

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: USD $7000 PAYMENT WE SENT TODAY TO PICK UP. T
Return-Path: western.at.unionoffice@gmail.com

HELLO MY DEAR OWN FUND. I am promise you with 100% Assurance that your payment $7000 i will releasing to you from your $4,5million and if you ignore to reply back to me your fund will transfer to wrong place to another government receive your fund $4,5million

This is to inform you that International Monetary Fund IMF upgrading your $7000 usd to releasing to please get back to enable him speed up your ( 8 digit number) to pick up $7000 dollar please advise us what to do or the payment $7000 us,Notification and Guarantee From.Bank of America Stamp by the General Manager and sign by IMF Guarantee and i am real confused the reason why you stil keeping silence to cancel your payment $4,5million to transfer it Bank of America with this account below..

AC NO: 68302345093
Routing NO: 021109593
Account Name: Kelly Flakes

We deem it appropriate to Intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the Bank of America Account This is instructions from IMF Manger Mr. John Jacob Law that all unclaimed funds be paid into the Bank of America Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to Section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11, 2001.

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of those transactions to be seized by the Bank of America Account.Also be informed that we need only a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER (DIST) to complete the wire transfer.The fee to obtain the SEAL was reduced from $350 to $50 usd only and no other fee is involved. You to send required fee of $50 through WESTERN UNION or Ria so that your $7000 will releasing to you today
Never let your situation or problem fake people you facing before stealing your money mislead you to loosing $7000 usd through Money Gram new Reference# Number 59870036 made available for you take note this is betterment of your life.

This is tracking site to confirm your payment $7000 is real,

Receiver Name...?

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF MONEY GRAM
REV TONY MIKE

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from mail-ed1-f46.google.com (209.85.208.46)
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 11:05 AM
Subject:Your blood brother said that you die sum hour ago in a car accident

HELLO MY DEAR OWN FUND.

The IMF send us message and i am only the manager of western union and Authority of the IMF i will follow today this morning this name Mr. James Walter he told us that he is your blood brother said that you die sum hour ago in a car accident on your way going to work and before your death you told him that you have an fund worth of $4.500,000 million dollars and he came here with $50 dollars fee he to pay and You are advised him pay the fee $50 usd obtain the Ownership-clearance certificate and to changing your name replace her name to claim the payment $7000 today on your behalf are ware of this person to pay fee claim your $7000?

If real you are dead may your soul rest in perfect peace AMEN,but if you are alive please due contact us Western union with the $50 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate from the office benin,because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds,this is because the fund originated from Mississippi Benin,so that your payment file deadline today

If I did not hear from you today with the fee $50 usd this office will fine somebody will pay the total cost fee $350 usd claim your payment file and starting receive $7000 usd from us today.Below is the information to send the $50 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate,Note,that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Benin Senate President,because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds,this is because the fund originated from Mississippi.Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN) I wish you good luck,never let your situation or problem fake people you facing before stealing your money mislead you to loosing $7000 usd through Money Gram new Reference# Number 59870036 made available to pick up $7000 today and you can work with us you achieve you gold gift or your file your gold gift today reply

This is tracking site to confirm your payment $7000 real and is available for long what hold you not send fee

1.RECEIVER NAME:::::::::::( ZARIF AZIA )

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF MONEY GRAM
REV TONY MIKE

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019
Subject: What is real going on? i am stand on your behalf

HELLO MY DEAR OWN FUND.

What is real going on? i am stand on your behalf to make sure you receive $7000 usd tomorrow to help me and help my family,i am give you 100% assurance for the betterment of your life after you buy iTunes Card $50 sent or do you want me sign your payment $7000 cancel what is wrong with you?

The IMF send us message and i am only the manager of western union and Authority of the IMF i will follow today this morning this name Mr. James Walter he told us that he is your blood brother said that you die sum hour ago in a car accident on your way going to work and before your death you told him that you have an fund worth of $4.500,000 million dollars and he came here with $50 dollars fee he to pay and You are advised him pay the fee $50 usd obtain the Ownership-clearance certificate and to changing your name replace her name to claim the payment $7000 today on your behalf are ware of this person to pay fee claim your $7000?

If real you are dead may your soul rest in perfect peace AMEN,but if you are alive please due contact us Western union with the $50 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate from the office benin,because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds,this is because the fund originated from Mississippi Benin

If I did not hear from you today with the fee $50 usd this office will fine somebody will pay the total cost fee $350 usd claim your payment file and starting receive $7000 usd from us today.Below is the information to send the $50 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate,Note,that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Benin Senate President,because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds,this is because the fund originated from Mississippi.Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN) I wish you good luck,never let your situation or problem fake people you facing before stealing your money mislead you to loosing $7000 usd through Money Gram new Reference# Number 59870036 made available to pick up $7000 today

This is tracking site to confirm your payment $7000 real and is available for long what hold you not send fee

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF MONEY GRAM
REV TONY MIKE

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: What is real going on? i am stand on your behalf

HELLO MY DEAR OWN FUND.

Please get back to receive your Scam Victim Compensation Fund $4,500,000 Million $7000 usd today

What is going on so that IMF office will not cancel your payment $7000 usd today from your total fund $4,5million the manager of im office give us deadline your $7000 usd is today Authority from the IMF to follow the rule of lwa to receive your $7000 usd Dear Owner? with my comprehensive letter and full of assurance with 100 % guarantee to receive your $7000 from Western Union or Money Gram and please trust me will not disappoint you and make sure you don,t let me down i am doing for your betterment of your life to being happiness into your family,never let your situation or problem fake people stop you not receive $7000

I know it is because of your past experience that make you not to believe me but I told you before my God who is my wittiness that i cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul. i told you earlier just drop your old experience and follow my instruction a man of within 30mins after you send the $50 dollar as I promise let my word be my word you will receive $7000 now

I am here giving you 100% Assurance that your payment $7000 usd is valid and you can start using it once the payment $50 usd $7000 usd through Money Gram new Reference# Number 59870036 made available for you take note this is betterment of your life and your family reply back.i am waiting to hear good news from you.

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF MONEY GRAM
REV TONY MIKE