Richard & Angela Maxwell, Maxwells Foundation

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From - 156.67.106.177,
Poland, Dabrowa, Traffic Deal Sp. Z O. o.

Return-Path: <infowinnere@donation.com>
Subject: Good News...Reply Now.
To: Recipients <infowinnere@donation.com>
From: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <infowinnere@donation.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017
Reply-To: richardmax9191@yahoo.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in your name or direct our offshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardmax4242@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Japan, Higashiosaka, Kinki University

Return-Path: <matsuo-o@med.kindai.ac.jp>
Message-ID: <20170513111016.0000686F.0669@med.kindai.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017
From: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <matsuo-o@med.kindai.ac.jp>
To: <info@maxwelldonation.com>
Subject: Great News...Reply Immediately!

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <richardmxwel23@qq.com>
Received: from maili.intercom.com.ar (mail.intercom.com.ar. [190.106.144.26])
Subject: Good News, Kindly Reply
To: richardmxwel23@qq.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017
Reply-To: richardmxwell1@zoho.eu
Message-Id: <20170517101946.284786A57283@maili.intercom.com.ar>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 353 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate =801,000,000EUR(One Million Euros) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00 EUR(One Million Euros) to you in your own country.
Full Names:
Mobile No:
Send your response to: richardmxwell@outlook.com
Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: 416as2127@nitrkl.ac.in
Date: 2017-06-05
Subject: Donation For You
Reply to: richard2478@myself.com

Angela Maxwell has donated the sum of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00 Usd) to you from part of their lucky life-changing Jackpot of 53 Million from Euro-millions Lottery. please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

View link: https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/life-changing/winner-euromillions-maxwell

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires,

Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.============Full Name: Country: Age: Occupation: Sex: Mobile/Tel: ============

I............................................................hereby Declare that the above information is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my donation.

View link: https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/life-changing/winner-euromillions-maxwell

Thank you and accept our hearty congratulations!

Warm Regards,
Mr. Richard & Mrs. Angela Maxwell
Email: richardangelamaxwell24@hotmail.com
Email: richard2478@myself.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017
Reply-To: Richard & Angela Maxwell <richardangelamax1@citromail.hu>
Message-ID: <7889______________________________________root@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: 1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) Donation To You

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 」53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in your name or direct our offshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardangelamax1@citromail.hu
Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
South Africa, Johannesburg, Seacom Limited

Subject: Good News....Reply Now!!..
To: Recipients <win_donation@donation.com>
From: Richard & Angela Maxwell <win_donation@donation.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017
Reply-To: <richardmax22@naver.com>
Message-ID: <20170306173700.0FB8D3CE7B2@mx01.mail-zone.net>
Return-Path: win_donation@donation.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 」53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.Vb15fae630df870909c1bd6b3643545fc&pid=Api]<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html>

Lincolnshire couple thought 」53m EuroMillions win was ...<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html>
www.telegraph.co.uk
Retired Richard and Angela Maxwell, from Boston, tell how they thought winning EuroMillions jackpot was prank as they sit 10th on the National Lottery's UK rich list

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardmax22@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes CDMA De Benin Telecoms

Return-Path: <gaialisa@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15dd3857625.gaialisa@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017
Reply-To: ricardotanur02@outlook.com
Subject: €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) Donation To You

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of A353 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate =E2=82=AC1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the webpage below:

After a computer spin-ball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your € 1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in your name or direct our offshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to {ricardotanur02@outlook.com }
Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
UK, Manchester, Stepney, Trident Net Limited

Return-Path: <rmax@donation.org>
Message-ID: <0310976d-42956-e06d0664502893@win-vo5ed0atk2s>
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <rmxwel1@qq.com>
Subject: Good News! Reply Now
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000EUR(One Million Euros) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your €1,000,000.00 EUR(One Million Euros) to you in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: rrmaxxwel1@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rmax@donation.org>
Received: from (EHLO ecomweb.domain.local) (89.20.201.130)
Message-ID: <0310b0fb-42956-ce7b0558670718@win-vo5ed0atk2s>
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <rmxwel1@qq.com>
Subject: Good News! Reply Now
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000EUR(One Million Euros) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your €1,000,000.00 EUR(One Million Euros) to you in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: rrmaxxwel1@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <Amalia.Gagliano@tdsb.on.ca
Received: from NAM02-CY1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com
(mail-cys01nam02hn0241.outbound.protection.outlook.com [104.47.37.241])
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016
Reply-To: richardandangelamaxwell212@gmail.com
Subj: Your email address just won 」650,000.00 pounds from Richard and Angela's Donation

For claims, send your Name, Phone number and Address.

reply-to: richardangela576@gmail.com
date: Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 3:25 PM
subject: Re: Please acknowledge receipt of this mail

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of Ј53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate $2,000,000.00 (Two Million Dollars) to 5
individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details for further Action on Remmitance.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardangela576@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

continued below

date: Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 6:07 PM
subject: Re: Please acknowledge receipt of this mail

Dear

Thank you for accepting OUR offer i have instructed our Bank to proceed with the transfer of my Charity Donation in the Sum of Two Million USD ($2,000,000) to you. Kindly forward your Receiving Bank Details plus copy of your ID CARD to The International Fund Transfer Director of BANK OF AMERICA (BOA) Below here are his email and Phone Number Accordingly.
Kindly Contact (DR. WILLIAMS GRAY)
Email: boahenryadams@usa.com
Phone Number:+13473829684
Please do not thank us because we were directed by God to contribute to Humanity. I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know us because i have just concluded my Mission and i am very happy to contribute to humanity.Please be notified that i will have less time in surfing the INTERNET as i have retired completely from the outside world to my new ranch at this moment. i urge you to invest properly and try to be also Good to others.

May God Bless you and do not forget to also contribute to the well being of others.

Best Regards,
Richard And Angel

105.112.35.64 Scammer IP Block
NIGERIA (ISP:Airtel Networks Limited)

reply-to: rrmaxxwel1@outlook.com
date: Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 12:03 PM
subject: charity project and donation!

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: rmxwel1@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <richardmaxwelloffice20045@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wr0-f198.google.com) (209.85.128.198)
Reply-To: richardmaxwelloffice20045@gmail.com
Sender: Google Agenda <calendar-notification@google.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018
Subject: Invitation: This is Richard. am writing to inform you that am back fr... - lun. 8 janv. 2018 4pm - 5pm (WAT)

Good Day

This is Richard. am writing to inform you that am back from hollydays, and regarding the last meeting it came out good, so the bank is read to transfer the fund into your account.I am ony waiting for your directions.

Best Regard
Richard Maxwell

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From: Richard & Angela Maxwell <jana.billman@polk-fl.net>
Date: 1/19/18
To: Recipients <jana.billman@polk-fl.net>
Subject: Re: !!! Your Donation Grant !!!

Hi,

This Might Come as a Surprise to you. My Wife and I Have Decided to Present you with a Donation Grant of 750,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand British Pound) from part of our Euro Million Jackpot Lottery of 53,000,000.00 GBP (Fifty Three Million British Pound).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-32158366

Feel Free to Call Anytime...We Await your Earliest Response.

Blessings,
Richard & Angela Maxwell.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Jlb@bingmancc.com>
Received: from negosi.mybenefits.com (63-135-225-114.static.tbdsl.com. [63.135.225.114])
Message-ID: <03ab_____________________9329@win-8u1l117bde8>
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <richardmax129@qq.com>
Subject: Good News For You. Must Read
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardmax19@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <admin@vetoclock.co.uk>
Received: from lineacad.default.nlancaster.uk0.bigv.io (lineacad.default.nlancaster.uk0.bigv.io. [2001:41c8:51:4ea:feff:ff:fe00:32f3])
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <rchmaxw311@qq.com>
Subject: Great news!!! Kindly reply
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of �53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate �1,000,000EUR(One Million Euros) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your �1,000,000.00 EUR(One Million Euros) to you in your own country.
Full Names:
Mobile No:
Send your response to: rchmaxwell@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Malaysia, Putrajaya, Telekom Malaysia Berhad

Subject: Good news
From: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <maxwellsgroups@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018

Congratulations!

How are you doing today ? We hope this email finds you well. We know this Might Come as a Surprise to you, but I & my husband Angela & Richard Maxwell has donated the sum of Eight hundred thousand euro (800,000.00 euro) to you from part of our lucky life-changing Jackpot of 53 Million from Euro-millions Lottery. Please see our lottery winnings by visiting the web page below:

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the British freelance tech experts upon our request powered by Google email directories on LinkedIn as a web user. If you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,000,000.00 (One Million British Pounds) in your name or direct our offshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Name:
Sex:
Mobile No:
send responses to: maxwellsgroups@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell (retired)

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Austria, Webagentur

Return-Path: giveaway@gift.com
Subject: Special Gift To You..Reply Now
To: Me <giveaway@gift.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018
Reply-To: richardmax188@qq.com

Full Names:
Mobile No:
Send your response to: richardmax18@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Subject: Notification...Reply Now
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 18:08:32 +0100
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <rmaxwell53@outlook.com>

Same body as above but the email address in this email is rmaxwell53@outlook.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same, This one is from Nigeria.
Return-Path: <richard@donations.org>
To: richard@donations.org
Reply-To: richard.maxwell0109@gmail.com