Staff member
Return-Path: <admin@vetoclock.co.uk>
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <rchmaxw311@qq.com>

Send your response to: rchmaxwell@qq.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <winners@gift.com>
Received: from down.myregisteredsite.com (jax4wmnode4f.webmail.web.com [209.237.134.235])
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <richardmax188@qq.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018
Subject: Special Gift To You.! Reply Now

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 」53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate 1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by viiting the web page below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in your name or direct our offshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardmax18@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: rmax@inetsim.org
Received: from mail.citvo.ru ([92.39.100.77])
Subject: A Special Gift for You This Christmas!
To: rmax@inetsim.org
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018
Reply-To: richardmxwel27@qq.com
Message-ID: <20181213111252.6B56317836D@mail.citvo.ru>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate 1,000,000EUR(One Million Euros) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00 EUR(One Million Euros) to you in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:
SEND YOUR Reply to: richardmxwel28@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <fmanavoglu@hurriyet.com.tr>
Received: from ns1.digibitserver6.nl (ns1.digibitserver6.nl. [2a02:cec0:10:36::1])
Reply-To: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <richardmxwel27@qq.com>
From: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <fmanavoglu@hurriyet.com.tr>
Subject: Good News...Reply Immediately..
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate 1,000,000EUR(One Million Euros) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00 EUR(One Million Euros) to you in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

SEND YOUR Reply to: richardmxwel28@qq.com

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <happytan@m7.gyao.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO ms-mxout01.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.148)
Message-ID: <20190624182001.000005A0.0257@m7.gyao.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019
From: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <happytan@m7.gyao.ne.jp>
To: <richardangelamaxwell999@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <richardangelamaxwell999@gmail.com>
Subject: ▂▃▅▆▇ Urgent Attention to You▇▆▅▃▁

Good-Day To You ,

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate £1,000,000 "One Million British Pounds" to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-32158366

After a random spinball, your E-mail was among the emails which were submitted to us an Internet Web/Search User, If you have received our E-mail, kindly respond back so we can get you started with the necessary documents to deliver a bank draft worth £1,000,000 "One Million British Pounds to you which we will require your full name,Mobile number,Current Address,Occupation. Kindly get back to us for further processes.

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <masaki78@m5.gyao.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO ms-mxout02.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.149)
Message-ID: <20190715134243.000045BB.0844@m5.gyao.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019
From: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <masaki78@m5.gyao.ne.jp>
To: <richardangelamaxwell108@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <richardangelamaxwell108@gmail.com>
Subject: Good-Day To You ,

Good-Day To You ,

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate £1,000,000 "One Million British Pounds" to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-32158366

After a random spinball, your E-mail was among the emails which were submitted to us by an Internet Web/Search User, If you have received our E-mail,Kindly get back to us for further processes.

Best Regards,
Richard & Angela Maxwell