Richard Ibis

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
The Japauto Compnay is probably real.

Return-Path: <rucoorichard@richardpryor.com>
Received: from 195.4.92.91, Hamburg, Germany, freenet.de GmbH, [abuse@freenet.de] or [abuse@pppool.de]
Reply-To: <ruccoibis@centrum.sk>
Subject: YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010

YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED

My name is Mr. Richard Ibis, the confidential secretary to the Director, International Remittance Department (Alhaji Rasheed Mohammed). I have urgent information for you, which will be vital to you.

PART PAYMENT OF US$ 7,250,000.00 HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR REMITTANCE IN YOUR FAVOR IN THIS FIRST QUATER OF THE YEAR 2010.

I came across your file, which is marked X and your payment release disk painted RED,which means you the original beneficiarywill never receive this fund. I took time to study it and found out that there is problem some where and that is why the fund has not been released to you all this while.

I quite sympathize with you and decided to take this measure which I am about to tell you now, only if you will agree to take care of me when you receive your fund.
My boss and some of his colleagues in other ministries that will transferthis money has conspired to divert your fund to another account and the strategy they employed is by demanding several charges from you most of them illegallyjust to frustrate you, so that you will abandon the fund, which will thenopen an avenue for them to claim your fund as an unclaimed dept and it will be transferred to their coded account. As a matter of fact, he (Alhaji Rasheem) and his colleagues have instructed me to replace your name with another name as follows:
(Japauto Products Co.,
4-14-3, Nishi-Rokugo, Ohta-Ku, Tokyo, Japan (144-0056)
Tel : 81-3-3731-4100Fax : 81-3733-2465
E-mail : [info@japauto-products.com] Home Page : www.japauto-products.com =Resona Bank Limited, Kamata Branch
5-27-10, Nishi-kamata, Ohta-Ku, Tokyo (144-0051), Japan
A/C No. 510265 Japauto Products Co., Swift : DIWAJPJT
Tel : 81-3-3731-0101Fax : 81-3-3739-4364 )

I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, because immediately I release this money, I have to leave office, if I dont, my life will be in danger. This money will be transferred to the above account by next month as they have planed it.

If you are willing to get your already approved fund direct to your account, call me and reconfirm your account particulars,

Please this information I am giving to you is a great risk on my side, if you are not interested kindly keep it confidential but if you are interested you can contact me via the above contact information and also keep it confidential. Looking forward to your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Richard Ibis

MY CONFIDENTIAL SATELLITE FAX: +870 762921581
DIRECT LAND LINE TELEPHONE: + 234 1 4177600
Email: [ruccoibis@centrum.sk]