Rita Cage

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <protocolperson_mrsrcage@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO NAM04-BN3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.9.81)
From: Mrs. Rita Cage <protocolperson_mrsrcage@outlook.com>
Subject: As we discussed on several email,
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019

Hi,

As we discussed on several email, I will make an appointment with Ocbc Bank for tomorrow and request the funds be deposited directly into the only Ocbc Bank account information I have. If there is any other account or additional information that the owner wants me to use or for another account in which she would like me to deposit the funds, please let me know and provide the other account information.

Thanks and regards,
Mrs. Rita Cage

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO NAM02-BL2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.3.55)
Subject: Urgent!!!
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019

Hi,

I kindly ask you to get back to me. We have to finalize this really quickly!

Thank you for your efforts!!

Best regards,

Rita Cage | Corresponding Protocol Officer
RITA CAGE

Maya

Received: from (EHLO NAM01-BN3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.0.94)
Subject: Reply.
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019

Hi

I’m wondering if you have sent the only requirement to balance your account with OCBC Bank and move funds from Farah Saeedi’s account to your nominated account outside Ocbc Bank Malaysia.

If you wish to retain fund with them please let me now if you have a chance.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
Mrs. Rita Cage

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: I hope that my email finds you well.
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019

Hi,

I hope that my email finds you well.

As you know it’s been very long since this payment was to be made. There are no way forward at this point. Can we have clarity please.

Thank you
Mrs. Rita Cage

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO NAM02-BL2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.3.89)
From: Mrs.Rita Cage <protocolperson_mrsrcage@outlook.com>
Subject: Reimbursement Expense Policy Update.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019

Hi,

I wanted to make sure you are aware on the updated Reimbursement Expense policy for the release of your funds and the bank requirements/charges.

If you have not already, please review our previous email with the updated Reimbursable Expense Policy. In particular, please be advised that what ever expenses you make for your fund release would be added to the $7.1MUSD when we are making the transfer.

Let me know if you have any questions about updates to the fund release and beneficiary expense reimbursement guidelines.

Thanks,
Mrs. Rita Cage

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO NAM02-SN1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.5.34)
Subject: Reply.
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019

Hi

I’m wondering if you have sent the only requirement to balance your account with OCBC Bank and move funds from Farah Saeedi’s account to your nominated account outside Ocbc Bank Malaysia.

If you wish to retain fund with them please let me now if you have a chance.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
Mrs. Rita Cage