Rita Donald Adamson

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <md_lindaswartz@live.fr>
Received: from gfu-server01gesundheitsfoerderung-urich.local ([81.6.52.13])
Reply-To: <rigdq777@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM: MRS. RITA DONALD ADAMSON___
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019

GOOD DAY

MY NAME IS MRS. RITA DONALD ADAMSON, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT WITH YOU,,I AM A CANCER PATIENT WITH A VERY SHORT TIME TO LIVE AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO ENTRUST THE SUM OF (USD$12.7 MILLION) TO YOUR HAND AS A DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK., TO HELP THE ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS, AND MOTHERLESS CHILDREN AROUND YOU,

THIS MONEY WAS DEPOSITED BY MY LATE HUSBAND IN ONE OF THE BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN AND OUR PLAN WAS TO USE IT FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, AND CONSIDERING MY PRESENT BAD HEALTH CONDITION WHICH MY LAST DATE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY MY DOCTORS , I HAVE DECIDED TO ENTRUST THIS FUND TO YOUR HAND FOR CHARITY WORK, ,I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY FOR MORE INSTRUCTION AND INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND,

I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE = rigdq777@gmail.com = FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL = rigdq777@gmail.com

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY ME BACK TO THIS EMAIL= rigdq777@gmail.com

REGARDS
MRS. RITA DONALD ADAMSON

Plutonium

Return-Path: <rigdq777@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f68.google.com) (209.85.167.68)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: FROM: MRS. RITA DONALD ADAMSON___

Dear Beloved

My warm greetings to you and your family members . I am very glad to receive your emphasize mail concerning your zealous interest over the work of God and for this fund which i am entrusting to your hand for the work of God. Really to meet you as a good person was my often prayers for God to provide me someone who will not betray or disappoint me in this vow which i made to God .

My motivation of making this decision to donate this fund for the work of God is because of the predicament which i found myself into and the humiliations after my marriage without any child, so i decided to use everything I have in this world to help the less privilege people around, I know that this fund is not much but I believe it will go a long way to bring smile to the face of many people

Base on your mail ,i am well convinced that you can handle this matter with all your mind and the only thing i needs from you is your total honesty in distributing the fund to the people in needs, as my health condition could not permit me to do anything by myself ,,,please as soon as the bank transfer the fund to your bank account, I want you to keep %30 OF THE FUND for yourself as the blessing of God to your life and use the remaining %70 for charity work.

considering my deteriorating condition due to my ongoing battle with cancer because my last date have been confirmed by my doctors, I want you to promise me that you are going to handle this matter with all your mind, I want you to give me your word of honour that even in my absent in this world that you are going to use this fund as I have indicated ,promise me that you will not disappoint me in this matter,

I also want you to send me your direct contact information to enable me obtain an authorization letter in your name that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund from the Ministry of Justice to declare whole heartedly that i have made you the beneficiary to my fund with the Bank here-in Ivory Coast, so that even if i suddenly pass on then you shall continue and claim the fund without any problem.

The information I needs is just: Your full name, Home and country address and your phone number ,

Immediately i received these information , I will send you the full information of the fund and the contact information of the bank were the fund was deposited by my late husband so that you can contact them immediately for the transfer to your bank account,

Thanks and GOD bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy
Remain blessed
Mrs. Rita Donald Adamson

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rigdq777@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lj1-f170.google.com) (209.85.208.170)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: FROM: MRS. RITA DONALD ADAMSON___

Please I want you to promise me that you are going to handle this matter with all your mind, I want you to give me your word of honour that even in my absent in this world that you are going to use this fund as I have indicated ,promise me that you will not disappoint me in this matter,

I also want you to send me your direct contact information to enable me obtain an authorization letter in your name that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund from the Ministry of Justice to declare whole heartedly that i have made you the beneficiary to my fund with the Bank here-in Ivory Coast, so that even if i suddenly pass on then you shall continue and claim the fund without any problem.

The information I needs is just: Your full name, Home and country address and your phone number ,

Immediately i received these information , I will send you the full information of the fund and the contact information of the bank were the fund was deposited by my late husband so that you can contact them immediately for the transfer to your bank account,

Thanks and GOD bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy
Remain blessed
Mrs. Rita Donald Adamson

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <0100016b2ce5865e-18abfa2b-7554-45fb-84b3-57f6b5ac4ca0-000000@amazonses.com>
Received: from (EHLO a11-116.smtp-out.amazonses.com) (54.240.11.116)
Subject: FROM: MRS. RITA DONALD ADAMSON
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019

Shared Properties

har.com <https://www.har.com/>
MY NAME IS MRS.RITA DONALD ADAMSON, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT WITH YOU,,I AM A CANCER PATIENT WITH A VERY SHORT TIME TO LIVE AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO ENTRUST THE SUM OF (USD$12.7 MILLION) TO YOUR HAND AS A DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK., TO HELP THE ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS, AND MOTHERLESS CHILDREN AROUND YOU,,,THIS MONEY WAS DEPOSITED BY MY LATE HUSBAND IN ONE OF THE BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN AND OUR PLAN WAS TO USE IT FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, AND CONSIDERING MY PRESENT BAD HEALTH CONDITION WHICH MY LAST DATE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY MY DOCTORS , I HAVE DECIDED TO ENTRUST THIS FUND TO YOUR HAND FOR CHARITY WORK,, I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE = rigdq777@gmail.com = FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL = rigdq777@gmail.com =MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY ME BACK TO THIS EMAIL= rigdq777@gmail.com ,,,PLEASE I WANT YOU TO COPY THIS EMAIL AND SEND ME YOUR REPLY SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE FULL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND, THIS IS MY PRIVATE EMAIL,( rigdq777@gmail.com) REGARDS, MRS. RITA DONALD ADAMSON

Shared by: rigdq777@gmail.com