Robert Bailey

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Courtney.Lee@lhusd.org>
Received: from HSEXEG01.lhusd.org (24-121-128-21.com.sta.suddenlink.net. [24.121.128.21])
Subject: Donation
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019
Message-ID: <65ed30e29b8a4fada2c4ca0a949a0b79@lhusd.org>
Reply-To: "rbailey108@yahoo.com" <rbailey108@yahoo.com>

A donation to you from Robert Bailey. Please reply this email for more information.
Thank you

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <greetings1@discoy.space>
Received: from (EHLO sonic311-48.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.131.222)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019
From: PUTTING SMILE ON YOUR FACES IS MY CONCERN <greetings1@discoy.space>
Reply-To: Dr.Charlotte.Reggie@consultant.com
Subject: GOD LOVES HIS PEOPLE

VIEW THE ATTACHED MESSAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION

Greetings, I bring greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. This message is sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from my Charity RB Foundation aimed at touching lives and helping those that I came across in the world as God has blessed me immensely. I won the Powerball Jackpot of Three Hundred and Forty-Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($343, 900,000.00 USD) on 27th October 2018 and I have willingly decided to give out the sum of ($10, 500,000.00 USD) to charities and individuals as I am trying to reach out to people randomly in the world through this blessing, as I knew my stand financially before God in his infinity mercy bless my life. I am happy to bring to your understanding that you have been listed as one of the Thirty (30) lucky recipients to receive the sum of Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($350,000.00 USD), this is a way I am trying to create employment and to give back to some individuals who have faced financial crisis in the world. Kindly contact our pay out office in London, United Kingdom with your below personal details and be rest assured that she is waiting to hear from you, to enable her guide you with the releasing process immediately you receive this email. Full Names:. Full Address:. Nationality:. Profession:. Company Name:. Date of Birth:. Country of Resident:.. Telephone Number:. Mobile Number:.. Fax Number:.. Contact her immediately at our London, United Kingdom Charity RB Foundation office with her below contact details for easy collection of your Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($350,000.00 USD). Direct Number: +44 2033225674 Position Held: RB Consultant Manager Full Names: Dr. (Mrs) Charlotte Reggie Email Address: Dr.Charlotte.Reggie@consultant.com to verify my claim www.nytimes.com/2018/11/14/nyregion/powerball-winner-harlem.html Thanks Mr. Robert Bailey. (For the Family Manhattan USA)

A

ABRAHAM KITTANEH

Hello Dear,

We bring greetings to you in the name of the lord. This message is sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us.

I won the Powerball Jackpot of $343.8Million on October 27, 2018 and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $10M to charity, I try to reach people randomly from different sources and modes so as to touch lives from different angles, Hence you are getting a message here.

You have been listed as one of the lucky recipients to receive $1Million This donation is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

To verify www.nytimes.com/2018/11/14/nyregion/powerball-winner-harlem.html

Get back to me on how to receive the donation

Thanks
Robert Bailey