Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet LTE

Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To: Recipients <robertchen@getnada.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017
Reply-To: robertchen@tuta.io
X-Authenticated-Sender: monsvr.teleanjar.co.id: admin@teleanjar.co.id

I am Robert Chen,I have a profiting proposal for you worth $144,275,000,00, Contact me for more information; roberchen@zoho.com

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <soporte@capacitacionst.cl>
Received: from [74.208.82.82] (unknown [74.208.82.82])
Subject: PRIVATE...
To: Recipients <soporte@capacitacionst.cl>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019
Reply-To: mrrobertchen109@gmail.com

I have a business Proposal for you and I need your mutual respect, trust, honesty and adequate support.Kindly contact me on mrrobertchen109@gmail.com should this be of interest to you.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrchenhk107@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: PRIVATE..

Dear

Thank you for your response to my email. I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you. We never know when life is about to shower us with good fortune, however we spend so much time wishing that life does.What I propose to you is 100% genuine and risk free on both our parts, as the process will be backed by legal documentation and go through due process.

Please can you confirm that this your personal email address because I will be more comfortable corresponding to you via your personal email.The reason why I contacted you was because of the business transaction I want us to be partners to execute successfully and benefit to both our families. Because you are a foreigner and not resident in Hong Kong makes you the perfect partner to execute this business transaction. I am willing to share the funds 50% for me and 50% for you when we conclude this transaction successfully.I will provide you with more information about this transaction when I get a response from you.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If we work seriously, the entire transaction should be over successfully soonest.This transaction will endeavor us get a better life for we and our families.I wait for your positive response.Have a nice day and my regards to your family.

Regards,
Robert Chen

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mod@protodikeio-ath.gr
Subject: PRIVATE...
To: Recipients <mod@protodikeio-ath.gr>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019
Reply-To: chenrobert209@gmail.com
Message-ID: <PROTA3mkLb8bAyjSSXl000028a0@mail.intranet.protodikeio-ath.gr>

I have a business Proposal for you and I need your mutual respect, trust, honesty and adequate support.Kindly contact me on chenrobert209@gmail.com should this be of interest to you.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <chenrobert209@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019
Subject: Re: Re

Hello

Thank you for your response to my email. I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you. We never know when life is about to shower us with good fortune, however we spend so much time wishing that life does.What I propose to you is 100% genuine and risk free on both our parts, as the process will be backed by legal documentation and go through due process.

Please can you confirm that this your personal email address because I will be more comfortable corresponding to you via your personal email.The reason why I contacted you was because of the business transaction I want us to be partners to execute successfully and benefit to both our families. Because you are a foreigner and not resident in Hong Kong makes you the perfect partner to execute this business transaction. I am willing to share the funds 50% for me and 50% for you when we conclude this transaction successfully.I will provide you with more information about this transaction when I get a response from you.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If we work seriously, the entire transaction should be over successfully soonest.This transaction will endeavor us get a better life for we and our families.I wait for your positive response.Have a nice day and my regards to your family.

Regards,
Robert Chen