Robert Smith, P. Trust Consultants

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Smith@cello.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO mbkd0228.ocn.ad.jp) (153.149.233.29)
Reply-To: <robertsmith@primetrustconsults.com>
Subject: Have you see this
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019

Hello

In my professional capacity, I am in possession of relevant information and the necessary capacity and a plan that we can harness to claim the sum of Thirty two point three million dollars - ($32.3M), in unclaimed bank balances, owned by my deceased client.

Why you, if you may ask? Because you have something in common with the deceased, which will be a great asset to us in the process.

Again, I have the capacity and expertise to make it happen, with your cooperation. And I know exactly what are to be done and how to do them, to make this happen, without putting you, or anybody at risks.

Upon completion, the subject fund will be split equally between us and we part ways, or jointly invest all, or part of it, with each of us having equal, or proportional stake-holdings, or equity positions in such investment, as each person may choose.

Pls send your reply, or questions to: robertsmith@primetrustconsults.com before I will give you my contact details, including, phone numbers and our website etc, from where we will continue the project.

Thanks.
Robert Smith
Financial Attorney/Strategic Advisor.
P. Trust Consultants.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <smith@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO mbkd0131.ocn.ad.jp) (153.149.230.32)
Reply-To: <Robertsmithptc@vivaldi.net>
Subject: Re: Management Opportunity
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019

Hello

In my professional capacity, I am in possession of relevant information and the necessary capacity and a plan that we can harness to claim the sum of Thirty two point three million dollars - ($32.3M), in unclaimed bank balances, owned by my deceased client.

Why you, if you may ask? Because you have something in common with the deceased, which will be a great asset to us in the process.

Again, I have the capacity and expertise to make it happen, with your cooperation. And I know exactly what are to be done and how to do them, to make this happen, without putting you, or anybody at risks.

Upon completion, the subject fund will be split equally between us and we part ways, or jointly invest all, or part of it, with each of us having equal, or proportional stake-holdings, or equity positions in such investment, as each person may choose.

Pls send your reply, or questions to: robertsmith@primetrustconsults.com before I will give you my contact details, including, phone numbers and our website etc, from where we will continue the project.

Thanks.
Robert Smith
Financial Attorney/Strategic Advisor.
P. Trust Consultants.
502 JL
The Hague.
Netherlands.

Disclaim: This email is highly confidential and are sent to intended person. And contains personal information. If you are not the intended person, do delete this.

Note: If you do not want to receive this or any further e-promotions, kindly reply this mail with the Subject: Opt-Out.