Vérifications
Numéro de mobile Confirmé
Facebook 3 amis
Super Pouvoirs Badoo Activés
9 visites aujourd'hui, 22 ce mois-ci.
Sa popularité est : Elevée

Denver, CO, Etats Unis

Où est Roberto maintenant ?
A quelle distance de toi se trouve-t-il !
Centres d'intérêt
10 intérêts:
Gym & Fitness Longues promenades Hanging Out Promenades sur la plage Mer R&B Cooking Lecture Nouvelles romantiques Camping and Fishing
A propos de moi
I'm an Easy going, Kind, Considerate, Affectionate person who loves to Laugh and be Silly! I am a Man of Integrity, very Dependable and a Gentleman. I'm an Old-Fashioned guy that still believes in opening doors for a Lady, I Love going to movies... or just hanging out.
I like doing yard work which is relaxing to me, scuba diving, hiking, horseback riding, camping, water sports.... etc... I enjoy …
Intéressé(e) par
My desire is to meet a beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

Informations personnelles
Statut sentimental : Je suis célibataire
Sexualité : Je suis hétéro
Apparence : 188cm (6'2"), moyenne.
Résidence : Seul
Enfants : J'en ai déjà
Tabac : Non-fumeur
Alcool : A l'occasion
Scolarité : Lycée / Université
Langues : Anglais (Moyenne), Espagnol (Basique)*et*Italien (Courant)
Emploi : Oil and Gas Engineer, Eni S. p. A.. J'ai un salaire élevé.

http://jasonseiden.com/how-to-self-destruct-apple-store/
http://vimeo.com/7669986
http://jasonseiden.com/we-got-a-cat/

Badoo IM offline

XXXX — 09:01
Hi, I just came over your profile, how are you doing over there? I wish you a nice Sunday from here...perhaps????

rob1.jpg

Some more pics:

rob2.jpgRob3.jpgRob4.jpg

Lioness1

Banned
Roberto Romano - robertoromano2622@yahoo.com

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
10:52 AM
Message starred
FROM <robertoromano2622@yahoo.com> TO You
Read Notification: Hello
Show Details
From <robertoromano2622@yahoo.com>

To <robertoromano2622@yahoo.com>
Subject Hello
Sent on 2013/02/17 , 10:51:01am 'Europe/Luxembourg' time
1st Open
2013/02/17 , 10:52:30am +01:00 (86%) London, United Kingdom

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 2013/02/17 , 10:52:30am (UTC +01:00) - 1min29sec after sending
Location London, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (212¸118¸232¸231:35920)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (Englisch/United States), en;q=0.8 (Englisch)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.57 Safari/537.17
Referrer http://us-mg6. mail. yahoo. com/neo/launch?. rand=21qhiil50gkef

Summary - as at 2013/02/17 , 10:52:49am (UTC +01:00) - 1min48sec after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

Lioness1

Banned
IP address 199.255.212.200 - Anchorfree - n/a - Anonymous Proxy

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM
11:02 AM
Message starred
FROM Roberto Romano TO You
hello XXXX
Show Details

From

Roberto Romano

To

XXXX

hello crissy how are you doing thanks for the photo you sent me i want to say that they are very pretty smile......you have such a lovely smile pretty...crissy i feel that before we can have a good relationship, we must put forth the energy and time it takes to first become good friends. Friendship is one of the most important building blocks of a good relationship. To me, friends are like flowers in the garden of life.Let's become good friends, then...Hope for a beautiful relationship.i really like you and i am more committed to this friendship as much as you are. crissy i am not a game player. I never want personal happiness at the expense of someone else.i really wonder why would you ex loss you because for me just chatting with you for about 35 min now you seem like a very nice person and i am longing to know more about you.in the upload i sent pictures of me and my daughter hope to read from you

Two more pics

rome 001.jpg

The second pic

rome 002.jpg

Email address leads to

http://www.facebook.com/search/resu...22@yahoo.com#!/profile.php?id=100005070852924

Ingenieur bei Eni S.p.A.
Wohnt in Mailand
aus Cairo, Lazio, Italy

-8- Friends/Freunde

Profile pic Facebook

Profil Fb Romeo.jpg

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM
4:44 PM
Message starred
Re: Hello
Show Details
From Roberto Romano

already deleted my badoo account for you XXXX Olala!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lioness1

Banned
Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:27 AM
hello XXXX just took me long to write all this hope you reply soon
Hello XXXX how are you doing, i hope good and you having a good time at work , well i promise to email you and tell you more about myself, well i hope this find you interesting because am looking for someone i can spend the rest of my life with, I hope you had a good day

Here are more about me that you should know about me

I work offshore,as as a petroleum geologist Engineer and also a drilling contractor right now am working on a contract at England where am working on a contract right now i will be back home in 2 months time when am done with my contract , I want to get settle down again that is why am here searching,i have being widowed for 5yrs now.I enjoyed being a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy my marriage before i lost my wife .

I have a daughter as i already told you she is 9yrs going to 10yrs soon.she is lisa by name nice kid to talk with.....Since i lost her mom , I have been playing the role of a mother and same time a father to my daughter...I guess is not easy for me .Cos when two couples understand themselves i don't see anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy one...i am looking for someone who is nice.caring.loving,honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty cos inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady cause it is from the inner side of her u can tell if she is good or bad but it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings..I love reading the Bible,novels,poets and i do compose some myself.Maybe later on i will send u some..I love watching movies such as Romance,comedy,thriller and Tv Shows...I listen to music like Rn B,Gospel and Kids songs(like Sing along) cos i love children..

I am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind,romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well.I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading,dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink. Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, , someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could give passionate kisses and make sweet love to LoL

I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But,I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie.With the right person, anything can be fun. I'm silly and goofy, but also understand there is a time and a place for fun and games.. My mother raised me to be a man, and I am in all aspects of the word....I'm the only son of my parent, I lost them many years ago .

I have established some very well thought out career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself.

In the world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us have experienced the people who take more than they give. Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuous woman .. just like the virtuous woman In Proverb...31 .

I enjoy life in a quite,peaceful and loving manner.I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace.I enjoy the company of friends who are now family and my companion when I find one.am searching for someone with similar traits, who will enjoy at least some of the things I like, someone who will appreciate me for who I am and will support me in all my endeavors to excel in life, who will be my comforter and share most things with me good or bad, someone I can share my radiance and sunny disposition with, if you feel you are that person don't hesitate go with your mind I can be all you want and more.

I have a house which is ready to be occupied very soon, I'm not a racist.the traits i hate mostly in people,ignorance,lying and failure to keep promises. as i already told you life is to juicy to share with the right Lady. I still have a lot of love to give to my best friend and a lover.I believe that if someone want the Key of every heart then try love trusting

we all need some to love ad somet to show who you are... Tell them how you really feel about them, that you love them from the inside not just the outside. Say sweet and loving things like: 'Your eyes can make the sunrise,' or 'Your the reason my heart beats,' or' You look so good, I wish I could grow a whole field of you... Often the greatest way to show your love is by giving someone your trust. Open up and tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.

It's a sure fire way to let them know how special they are and how much they mean to you... The best way that I have found to show that you love that person is to pay attention to what they tell you. It's a very easy thing to do, but it is often overshadowed by personal thoughts or wants... Tell them that they are the best. Kiss often and comfort each other by holding each other.

A true token of love, to me, is an ability to share a playful moment together. We as couples usually share work, home life, quiet times and intimate times, but play is the important thing is that letting it go when it don't work.

i guess i should stop here....take good care of your self and dont forget to write me back..i cant wait to read from you and am going to be happy if you can think about all this things ...cos love is what you need to pass true the stress of life.

Best wishes