Administrator
Staff member
A diplomat doesn't speak English! :)

From ROBIN RENEE SANDERS
Return-Path: <johncampb20@hotmail.com>
Received: from [81.199.63.128] Nogeria, from Israel, Gilat Satcom
Reply-to: <johncampb10@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM: UNITED STATE DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 <---------------------------Today is February 8.

UNITED STATE DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA
ABUJA EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
PLOT 1075 DOMESTIC DRIVE CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA
ABUJA- NIGERIA.

Attn: Fund Beneficiary.

This is to inform you that,since my sworn in November 19, 2007, as Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we have discovered through our computer monitoring network that some groups of Nigeria fraudsters with there counterparts abroad has been extorting money from you, We understand that, they even went ahead introducing you in the hands of people who issued you a fraudulent checks and money order.

We hereby advice you to stop all further communication regarding this issue, we understand that one of the Bank staff who was sacked due to his fraudulents activities in the bank was the person who disclosed your payment information’s to the imposters who has been extorting money from you.

Henceforth, do not send any money or contact any office now because we are working on your issue and try to keep this information to your self alone because we the American High commission to Nigeria wouldn't want you to make a mistake again regarding this issue concerning transfer.

Do get back to me as soon as you read this e-mail for more clarification.

Best Regards
Mrs Robin Renee Sanders
United state Ambassador to Nigeria

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it's just me but I think scammers are at their "finest" when they try to pretend to be American government officials.

And talk about time travel....Kittychan points out that this email is sent on 9 Apr 2008 and she received it on Feb. 8, 2008. :) Maybe these scammers ought to take up comedy like someone suggested.

basenji

Administrator
Staff member
Planning ahead?

Well, I am of course a suspicious dog by nature but what if this scammer actually has a stock of different e-mails intended to be sent at various dates in the future and just accidentally hit the submit button this time? If I am way out of line here and someone feels the need to correct me, please go ahead.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
@ basenji.

I don't think you're offbase. It's hard to say. I've never gotten an email from the future but I know someone got one from a cancer victim dated 1980! I suspect it has something to do with the settings on the computer (date, time) etc.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
From US EMBASSY
Return-Path: <infoub@verizon.net>
Received: from 196.46.245.21, Nigeria, Lagos, Vee Networks Ltd
Abuse: Vee Networks Ltd, Enyi Abajue, Vee Network Limited, Olakunle Bakare, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria, Email: [helpdesk@vmobile-nigeria.com] phone: +2348022225494
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 )
Reply-To: [robin.rr@live.com]

UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN EMBASSY NIGERIA.
American Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
7, Mambilla Street
Off Aso Drive Maitama District,
Abuja Nigeria

To all Dear citizens:

The Consular Section of the Abuja Embassy has responsibility for providing services to American Citizens as well as adjudicating immigrant and non-immigrant visas. The American Citizens Services (ACS) includes passport services,procurement of certificate to american citizens, special citizenship services such as administering Social Security, Veterans Administration and Civil Service needs,monitoring business transaction , income tax information, voter registration, and notarial services; protection and welfare services for destitute Americans or missing Americans,serving as business protection to american here and abroad provide information about local and international travel advisories, assist detained or imprisoned Americans, provide information to American travelers, register Americans and disseminate information of a routine or emergency nature to the American community. The current concerns of the american Embassy are strict checkmating of fraud and corruption, business scams targeting foreigner ("419"), drug trafficking and the implementation of the Presidential Proclamation of December, 1993 disallowing visas for Nigerians who promote or benefit from policies that hinder the transition to democracy.

Alot of american citizens are involved in business transaction in nigeria without notifying the american embassy in nigeria to investigate on it before they carry on on such business. Due to the high rate of scam activities going on in the global world. All american citizens having any business,employment,marriage engangement,settlement should contact the American embassy here in nigeria for proper investigation,a report guide will be returned to you if such is real or not.

The american consulate embassy in nigeria is the dignity of all american citizens,we are here to make sure all americans social life,property,finances are protected.

It is because of you we are here.

Robin R. Sanders (Interim)

Wonderwoman

Samurai
US EMBASSEY (usemb@microtrue.com.tw)

IP Address 216.153.230.99
City Grand Rapids
State or Region Michigan
Country United States
ISP Universal Wall Systems.
IP Address 12.179.209.35
City Milwaukee
State or Region Wisconsin
Country United States
ISP IGC Technologies LLC.
IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT‏
Sent: Wed 5/05/10 3:26 AM

United States Embassy, Nigeria2,
Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria.
Email: [us.embassey11@gmail.com]

All protocols duly observed.
Attn:

Good morning. The timing of this summit is very appropriate. Today, It is our profound pleasure as a people with the special purpose of looking after the interest and matters related to American citizens and the world in general, to inform you that we have come in cognizance of your unpaid contract/inherritance/lottery fund which has been in arrears with the Nigerian and British Government as a result of corrupt officiating and insensitive policies.

We at the U.S. Mission to Nigeria and Britain, this is challenging to our confidence and disrupting the lives of those who make up the backbone of our global economies –the men and women who make up the global work force. This also includes the workforce of tomorrow--our youth-- who face a bleak employment outlook and are at risk of not realizing their full potential. I believe that we are here today not only because we recognize and appreciate the position confered on us but also because we all know the importance of our people who we represent outside.

In addition, after a bilateral dialogue between the United Nations (UN) and the Nigerian Government, it has been resolved and agreed that Nigerian Government should set straight all debts owed to her foreign beneficiaries in other to enhance the mutual business relationship and as well maintain foreign relation with the united states and the rest of the world.

To this effect, we are excited to announce the release of your overdue fund through the office of the Accountant General of The Federation, who has been appointed and authorized to hold and offset your debts. Consequently, from the list of unpaid foreign beneficiary(s) as submitted by the Nigeria Foreign Payment Committee, your file has been scrutinized and certified OK, and prompt payment approved in your favour. Nevertheless, reports gathered by our team of inteligence have unveiled that the reasons why you haven't received your fund is as result of misinformation, while some of you viciously decline to abide by the policies of the Government of Nigeria. As we all know, many of those contacting you are impostors and does not have any relevance to your fund, so you are hereby warned and advised to STOP further communication with anyone in respect of your unclaimed fund.

This notification is for your good attention as you are advised to contact only “ALHAJI IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBO” (Accountant General of The Federation). He is an experienced man, who has previously served 15 nations in the last 35 years. Having come in cognizance of the high rate of financial crime in Nigeria, it is our profound pleasure to inform you that your fund has been uploaded into a DIGITAL BOX and will be excorted by a diplomat directly to your country.In other words,your fund is coming to you in cash.

You are hereby adviced to contact ALHAJI IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBO (Accountant General of The Federation) "ONLY", for details. You are also advised to respect and comply with the statutory procedures of the Accountant General of the Federation in other to receive your long awaited fund. This system of payment,"DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY" (DCD) is the brain child of the American embassey to ensure that no request of payment of any fee will be demanded from you till you receive your cash.

Your ammount will be revealed to you by the accountant general as that is out of our duty. Contact Details:

ALH. IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBOACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION

EMAIL:hassanibrahim5@aol.com
Please do send the following informations to him to confirm and update your record and as well facilitate your payment and movement of the diplomat. 1) FULL NAME (2) YOUR VALID ADDRESS (3)DIRECT PHONE & MOBILE NUMBERS (4) PROFESSION (6) NATIONALITY

The above information are for administrative convenience. However, be warned once again to STOP further correspondence with any bank(s) or government parastatals as the office of the accountant general superceeds every other office in respect of your debt settlement presently to allow us realize our goal as a principled people.

We all know that it is our values as people that define us as a nation… freedom … liberty … justice and democratic principles. These are the values that are core to the American people, values that inspire us, that emotionally move us. They are also universal values as they go to the essence of the rights in a democracy. We must never forget this.

Adhere strictly to the contents of this letter.

Yours in Service,
Robin Renиe Sanders
U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT

Spidey

Ninja
From tomolisa
Return-Path: <ambassadorrobinrene@centrum.sk>
Received: from 82.128.20.146, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010
Subject: GOOD NEWS

GOOD NEWS
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN:

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $3.5M ALONG WITH

ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE

VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.

AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS.

(SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.

YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($3.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT

IS $85.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME

WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATIONS STATED BELOW:RE TO THIS Email: (ambassadorrobinreneesanders45@gmail.com)

RECEIVER'S NAME: OLISA CHUKS
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: HI
ANSWER: 5
AMOUNT:$150

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED.

IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Renee Robin Sanders
Return-Path: <rrsander@gmail.com>
Received: from 211.116.47.104, Korea, Dacom Corp, [security@bora.net]
X-ME-User-Auth: [midsurreymencap@wanadoo.co.uk]
Reply-to: <rrs.sanders@gmail.com>
From: "Renee Robin Sanders" <rrsander@gmail.com> アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
Subject: EMBASSY OF THE UNITES STATES OF AMERICA.
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010

EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
WALTER CARINGTON CRESCENT,
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA
CONFIRMATION: +234 812 268 7882.

GOOD DAY TO YOU,

I SHALL BE COMING TO THE UNITED STATES FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING THIS WEEK THURSDAY BEING JUNE 24, 2010 AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS PART PAYMENT OF $3.5M ALONG WITH ME. THE MONEY WILL COME IN A VISA ATM CARD FULLY LOADED WITH THE AMOUNT MENTIONED ABOVE. THIS IS PART OF PLANS BY THE NEW PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA (DR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN) TO REPAIR ALL STRAINED RELATIONSHIP WITH THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER RELATED COUNTRIES.

AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE) TO PERSONALLY HAND OVER THE ATM CARD TO YOU. YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

THE CARD WITH FACE VALUE OF $3.5M WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO ME AFTER THE PAYMENT OF $155 BEING ACTIVATION FEE,BE INFORMED THAT THE BANK WILL TAKE $55 WHILE $100 WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR BALANCE SO IN ACTUAL FACT WHAT YOU ARE PAYING IS $55 ONLY. THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT THE CARD WILL BE ACTIVATED AND RELEASED TO ME BEFORE I EMBARK ON THE TRIP TO YOUR COUNTRY THIS WEEK THURSDAY.

SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAMES OF PA BELOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME: JOHN UDO
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: HELLO
ANSWER: HI
AMOUNT:$155.00

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SUCH AS SENDERS NAMES, SENDERS ADDRESS AND MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN).
MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY EVENING I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY WITH ME BY SENDING THE ACTIVATION FEE BEFORE THEN , IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CARD.

AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Donald Williams, US Embassy Secretary, Nigeria

Received: from 82.128.4.94, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Return-Path: <info@usembassy.com>
Reply-To: <robinreneesanders.usembassyng@gmail.com>
From: "UNITED STATES EMBASSY NIGERIA"<info@usembassy.com>
Subject: AMBASSADOR ROBIN SANDERS.
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010
Return-Path: [info@usembassy.com]

UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
UNITED STATES EMBASSY,NIGERIA CONSUL.
TELEX:US/NIG/XXX2010USGOV.
EMAIL: [robinrenee.sanders.usembassy@gmail.com]
PRIVATE MOBILE:234-7033206328.

RE:UNITED STATES CITIZENS FUNDS REPATRIATIONS VIA DIPLOMATIC ARRANGEMENT WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT UNDER THE NEW NIGERIAN LEADER,DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

DEAR SIR.

MY NAME IS AMBASSADOR MS ROBIN RENEE SANDERS THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA AND HEAD OF THE DIPLOMATIC CORPS IN NIGERIA,IN MY CAPACITY OF TEH HEADS OF ALL THE WORLD EMBASSYS IN NIGERIA I HAVE BEING MANDATED BY THE UNTED STATTES PRESIDENT MR, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA TO LIASE AND CONCLUDE WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT UNDER THE NEW LEADERSHIP OF PRESIDENT GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN TO OFFSET ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS OWED TO ALL FOREIGN NATIONALS BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THROUGH INHERITANCE AND CONTRACTS LOTTERY PAYMENTS INCLUSIVES TO BE PAID WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT BEFORE THE US GOVERNMENT WILL GRANT THERE REQUEST FOR DEBT CANCELLATIONS AND FORGIVENESS IN LINE WITH THE IMF/WORLD BANK AGREEMENT,THIS GAZATTE WAS REACHED WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THERE PRESIDENT WHEN HE VISITED UNITED STATES ON THE 15TH OF APRIL WHICH HE GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED AND I WAS IMMEDIATELY MANDATED TO PURSUE THE GOAL WHICH HAS NOW MATERIALISED.

SEQUEL TO THE ABOVE DUE TO CASH CRUNCH AND DELAY BUDGETARY APPROVALS BY THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS APPROVED THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THE SUM OF US$3,8MILLION TO EACH BENEFICIARY AS PART PAYMENT AND THE BALANCE WILL BE PAID WITHIN THE YEAR THROUGH THE SAME MEANS AND WILL BE SUPARVISED BY MY OFFICE,NOW I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS APPROVED AND MADE OUT THE ABOVE SUM TO BE PAID TO YOU WITHOUT DELAYS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ABOVE SUM THROUGH AN ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD WHICH IS NOW READY IN YOUR NAME AND FAVOUR AS THE OWNER,YOUR ATM CARD IS NOW WITH ME AS IAM SENDING THIS MAIL TO YOU,THE ATM CARD WILL BE SENT TO YOU FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NOT NIGERIA,THIS IS TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD SAFELY HENCE NOTHING WORKS IN NIGERIA AS IT MIGHT BE INTECEPTED FROM AT THE AIRPORT IF IT IS SEND FROM NIGERIA DUE TO THERE FRAUDLENT ACTIVITIES WHICH HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE.

FURTHERMOR NOTE THAT I WILL BE LEAVING NIGERIA BY FRIDAY 25TH JUNE TO UNITED STATES WITH YOUR ATM MASTER CARD AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE THERE I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE THE SHIPMENT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY FROM THE US FOR SAFETY PURPOSE,THIS ARRANGEMENT IS FOOL PROOF AS IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING HENCE THE US GOVERNMENT WILL PAY FOR THE COURIER FEES OF YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR COUNTRY AS THE POLICE OF THE WORLD,EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE IN THE PARCEL ON HOW YOU WILL USE THE CARD ON ANY ATM MACHINE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS TRANSACTIONS AND THAT MAKES ME WONDER WHY IT SHOULD BE SO AND THAT WAS WHY THE US GOVERNMENT INTEVENED. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING YOUR ATM CARD MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT AS IT IS ONE OF OUR PRIORITY TO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY MEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND I WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS IN MY CAPACITY AS AN AMBASSADOR COVERED WITH HEAVY DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.

FINALLY NOTE THAT YOUR PACKAGE MUST BE REGISTERED AND WILL BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PARCEL FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS BEFORE I LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA AND THIS IS IN LINE WITH OUR AGREEMENT WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS THE SUM $350 ONLY THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE MY DEPARTURE BY FRIDAY NEXT WEEK,YOU ARE TO SEND TO ME YOUR RECEIVING HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS IN UNITED STATES AND IF YOU ARE NOT FROM US FORWARD YOUR ADDRESS TO ME IN YOUR COUNTRY SO THAT AS SOON AS I ARRIVE UNITED STATES ON FRIDAY YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE MADE AT NO COST OF YOURS AGAIN EITHER FROM HERE IN NIGERIA OR US WITH THE EXCERPTIONS OF THE PARCEL REGISTRATIONS FEES WITH THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSIONS (CAC)HERE IN NIGERIA I WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW YOU WILL SEND THE US$350 REGISTRATIONS TO MY OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA BEFORE MY DEPARTURE ON FRIDAY FOR YOUR DELIVERY FROM UNITED STATES.

URGENTLY LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND YOUR ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE SHIPMENT FROM UNITED STATES SO THAT I WILL ALSO ADVICE YOU ON HOW TO SEND THE ABOVE SUM FOR THE REGISTRATIONS OF YOUR ATM MASTER BEFORE MY DEPATURE NEXT WEEK AS PROGRAMMED.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR,DONALD WILLIAMS.
US EMBASSY SECRETARY NIGERA
FOR AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS,
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIDERIA AND DEAN OF DIPLOMATIC CORPS IN NIGERIA.
PRIVATE MOBILE:234-703-320-6328.
EMAIL: [robinrenee.sanders.usembassy@gmail.com]

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <conset013@gmail.com>
Received: from 70.167.77.54, US server, Cox Communications
Reply-To: <conset013@gmail.com>
Subject: USA MISSION DELIVERY
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA
[conset013@gmail.com]

DEAR BENEFICIARY ,
FROM THE US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
`
I SHALL BE COMING TO THE UNITED STATES FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY WEEKEND AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR INTEREST PAYMENT OF US$2.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETOR POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEFING WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATES BY NEXT WEEK

YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE . YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED . YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE(US$2.5M } MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $130.00.

THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION/MONEYGRAM SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW

NAME ------------- SYDNEY NWOSU
ADDRESS -------- 20 EMBASSY ROAD,ABUJA,NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION ----- WHAT YEAR
TEXT ANSWER ------- 2010

MY TRIP WILL BE BY MID NEXT WEEK AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.

TREAT AS URGENT,

MS. ROBIN SANDERS
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
[conset013@gmail.com]

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rsanders@rediffmail.com>
Received: from 220.168.57.132, China, Chinanet-hn Changsha Node Network, [abuse-hy@2118.com.cn]
Reply-To: <rsander0@yahoo.com>
Subject: A Chance For You To Receive Your Fund......
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010

FROM THE DESK OF
AMB. ROBIN SANDERS
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
7 MAMBILLA STREET OFF ASO DRIVE MAITAMA DISTRICT,
ABUJA, NIGERIA

DEAR COMPATRIOT,

I SHALL BE COMING TO USA FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON FRIDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR UNITED NATION ENDOWMENT FUNDS OF $1,500,000.00 ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE($1,500,000.00) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $125.00.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER'S NAME: PETER GEORGE
TEXT QUESTION: WHY
ANSWER: NO HITCHES
AMOUNT: $125.00

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY,THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

YOURS IN-SERVICE,
AMB. ROBIN SANDERS

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 82.128.7.88, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Return-Path: <offambassadorrobinreneesanders@w.cn>
Received: from User (ml82.128.7.88.multilinks.com [82.128.7.88])
Reply-To: <offambassadorrobinreneesanders2010@w.cn>
From: "ROBIN RENEE' SANDERS"<offambassadorrobinreneesanders@w.cn>
Subject: US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA CRYCUCHFOV
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
ROBIN RENEE' SANDERS
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA,NIGERIA.

I SHALL BE COMING HOME FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF THREE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN CREDITED INTO AN ATM CARD PARCEL ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS.SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

YOUR FULL NAMES:
YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR FULL HOUSE ADDRESS:
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE OF THREE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN CREDITED INTO AN ATM CARD PARCEL MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $178. THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO MY OFFICER
RECEIVER'S NAME: KENNEDY DIAYI
ADDRESS: LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
AMOUNT: $178

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT

INFORMATION.TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: [offambassadorrobinreneesanders2010@w.cn]

I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

ROBIN RENEE' SANDERS
USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
+234-803-631-8500

Phoenix

Ninja
Ambassador Robin Renee Sanders, US Ambassador to Nigeria

Return-Path: <generaljamesumar1982@yahoo.cn>

Received: from 89.29.53.178 ABUSE TO: [abuse@poda.cz] - Hostname ip-89-29-53-178.customer.poda.cz - ISP JUDr. Bc. Martin Kulhanek, Ph.D., advokat; Brno, Czech Republic

Received: from 82.128.85.14 Location Lagos, Nigeria. Organization Reserved for future use - ISP Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

Received from: 192.168.2.90 [abuse@iana.org)

Reply-To: <cuscen@yahoo.com.hk>
From: U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA <generaljamesumar1982@yahoo.cn>
Subject: U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
ROBIN RENEE SANDERS
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ATTN:

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $3.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A U.S GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($3.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $150.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR.FEMI MIKE
TEXT QUESTION: YES
ANSWER; OK
AMOUNT: $150
MTCN...........

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS MAIL ADDRESS: [ambassadorrobinrenesanders@live.com]

GOOD NEWS!!!

Annielee

Samurai
Dr Robin Sanders, Emmanuel Rhodes, Scam Victim Rehabilitation

Reply-To: <un00ng@rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010
Subject: United Nations scam victims rehabilitation scheme

Attn:The Beneficiary

Under the United Nations scam victims rehabilitation scheme you are listed and approved to receive payment of of US $750.000.00 as one of the scammed victims.

Be guided therefore to get in touch with the country supervising payment officer in Nigeria ASAP via his given information so that he can release your funds to you as per our standing instruction.

Name: - Mr. Emmanuel Rhodes
Phone:- +234 1890 0697
Email: - [erhodes0@yahoo.com.hk]

Notify us in writing as soon as you get paid of the above amount.

Faithfully yours,
Dr.Robin Sanders {Mrs}
from lnglb168066.smarttadsl.com (69.67.168.66) by HZDFYD.com MailServer with ESMTP by mail.xsedu.zj.cn

Boris

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010
Subject: US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
GOOD NEWS!!!
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA
ATTN:

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $3.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOUR PACKAGE($3.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $95.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Western union money transfer

RECEIVER'S NAME: MORDI JOSEPH
AMOUNT:$95

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE

AMBASSADOR ROBIN SANDER

xmanhere

Ninja
Ms Robin Sanders

Ms Robin Sanders
From U.S Ambassador
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
From Ms Robin Sanders Wed Jan 12 2011
Return-Path: <senders@mail.mn>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 195.4.92.96
X-Originating-IP: [195.4.92.96]
Reply-To: <usambassadoroffice2@gmail.com>
178.33.218.241 Ovh Systems Roubaix France

By the power invested in me as the official appointed U.S Ambassador on diplomatic mission to Nigeria, I hereby officially reconfirm to you that your compliant had reach my honorable office regarding your long awaiting payment. Read below message attachment for full details and reply me immediately. Thanks

From U.S Ambassador
Ms Robin Sanders
Office Abuja Nigeria

Attn:
By the power invested in me as the official appointed U.S Ambassador on diplomatic mission to Nigeria, I hereby officially reconfirm to you that your compliant had reach my honorable office regarding your long awaiting payment of $15.5Million USD from the federal government of Nigeria reserve account.

Today 12:45 noon it was reported to help accomplish all the transaction related to the United States of America base on this reason I have been assigned by the Nigeria government head by President Goodluck to fortify this transaction and make sure you receive your total funds without delay.

For your information I am a woman of power and respect I don’t engaged in any unprofitable transaction I deal with reality I may have sound so hard on you but that is the nature of my job I work perfectly never undermines my official duty because I stand for justice the most reason why I entered into any agreement with the Nigeria government to help make sure you receive your funds is because I am against injustice and I confirm that what the Nigeria Government have been doing to you is injustice that is why I am involved to make things work out real.

Your co-operation is highly needed to enable me regain success in this transaction I believe I am talking to somebody if yes reconfirm to me the below details.

1 your full name
2 your full home address
3 your age
4 your occupation
5 your ID COPY
6 direct telephone number.
I wait for your humble reply

Best Regard
Ms Robin Sanders
U.S Ambassador.

xmanhere

Ninja
Ms Robin Sanders

From U.S Ambassador
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
From Ms Robin Sanders Wed Jan 12 2011
Return-Path: <senders@mail.mn>
Reply-To: <usambassador10@gmail.com>
Subject: From U.S Ambassador
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Message contains attachments
1 File (2KB)
Message From Ms Robin Sanders.txt
178.33.218.246 Ovh Systems Roubaix France
195.4.92.20 freenet.de GmbH Hamburg Germany

By the power invested in me as the official appointed U.S Ambassador on diplomatic mission to Nigeria. View attached message for details and get back to me immediately. Thanks

From U.S Ambassador
Ms Robin Sanders
Office Abuja Nigeria

Attn:

By the power invested in me as the official appointed U.S Ambassador on diplomatic mission to Nigeria, I hereby officially reconfirm to you that your compliant had reach my honorable office regarding your long awaiting payment of $15.5Million USD from the federal government of Nigeria reserve account.
Today 12:45 noon it was reported to help accomplish all the transaction related to the United States of America base on this reason I have been assigned by the Nigeria government head by President Goodluck to fortify this transaction and make sure you receive your total funds without delay.

For your information I am a woman of power and respect I don’t engaged in any unprofitable transaction I deal with reality I may have sound so hard on you but that is the nature of my job I work perfectly never undermines my official duty because I stand for justice the most reason why I entered into any agreement with the Nigeria government to help make sure you receive your funds is because I am against injustice and I confirm that what the Nigeria Government have been doing to you is injustice that is why I am involved to make things work out real.

Your co-operation is highly needed to enable me regain success in this transaction I believe I am talking to somebody if yes reconfirm to me the below details.

1 your full name
2 your full home address
3 your age
4 your occupation
5 your ID COPY
6 direct telephone number.

I wait for your humble reply
Best Regard
Ms Robin Sanders
U.S Ambassador.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <senders08@mail.mn>
Received: from 188.72.205.16, Germany, netdirekt e. K., [abuse@netdirekt.de]
Reply-To: <robinsanderrsamb@hotmail.com>
From: "AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS" <senders08@mail.mn>
Subject: I AM BRINGING IT BY MYSELF
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS $3.5 M DOLLARS WHICH IS PACKAGED.

PLEASE VIEW ATTACHED MESSAGE FOR DETAILS. THANKS

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS $3.5 M DOLLARS WHICH IS PACKAGED IN FORM OF A CONSIGNMENT ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT,AS IT ONE OUR PRIORITY TO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY MEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

YOUR PACKAGE MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $105.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVER'S NAME: KASEY ESO
TEXT QUESTION:IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT :$105\par

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS MONDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Mission USA
Return-Path: <delpay01@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.58.42.199, Nigeria, Swift Networks Ip Range
Abuse: Gabriel Oyeyemi or Bassey Enene Akan, Swift Networks Ltd. 31B Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria., Phone: +23417738138, fax-no: +23412700197, e-mail: [goyeyemi@swiftng.com]

Reply-to: <diplomacymission@ibibo.com>
Subject: Delivery Payment
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011

US AMBASSADOR CONSULATE
Plot 1075, DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
ABUJA, NIGERIA

DEAR:BENEFICIARY,

AFTER DIPLOMATIC MEETING , AS REGARD TO PETITIONS RECEIVED FROM OUR BELOVED INNOCENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES REGARDING ILL TREATMENT BEEN GIVING TO THEM BY AFRICAN/NIGERIAN OFFICIALS OVER THEIR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENTS. AS THE OUT GOING USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I REQUESTED THE FILES OF ALL NON AFRICAN CITIZENS THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THIS UGLY AND EVIL SITUATION.

WHILE GOING THROUGH YOUR FILE, I DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MALTREATED BY SOME OFFICIALS OF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AS A RESULT OF THIS TRANSACTION. I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE USED MY AUTHORITY AS THE HEAD OF DIPLOMATS IN AFRICAN REGION TO SUSPEND THIS TRANSACTION, TO AVOID ALL THESE BLACK AFRICANS MAKING THEMSELVES RICH THROUGH YOUR POCKET BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

I SHALL BE COMING BY MID NEXT WEEK AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF $5.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A DIPLOMAT FROM INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC COMMISSION, I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN GIVE YOU A CALL TO ARRANGE FOR ONE ON ONE MEETING WITH YOU. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE).

HOWEVER YOUR PACKAGE($5.5M } MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS, AS AGREED BY ALL AMBASSADORS AND HIGH COMMISSIONERS BEFORE THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE AIRLIFTED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

I WILL INQUIRE ON THE COST OF DELIVERY AND INFORM YOU AS I RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION.

MY TRIP WILL BE BY MID WEEK AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.
TREAT AS URGENT,

SINCERELY YOURS,
ROBIN SANDERS
(FORMER US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA)

Status
Not open for further replies.