Roof-jumping: yahoo boyz at work and play

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
EFCC, Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops. Yahoo boys = another name for scammers.
« on: April 03, 2008, 05:02 PM »

EFCC storms benin and see yahoo boys jump from roof tops,some broke their legs and some disolcated their waist,Men na wa oh see wetin boys de go tru to impress girls, My fellow Nairalanders wot do you guys feel? Is it really worth the risk of gettin shot or dying so you can impress these girls because i know no be boys them they try impress.
I hail oh Quote from a post on a Nigerian website.

please view the attached pictures.

4047fb418656213.jpg

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I think some concussions are called for here. Stupid scammers, they can't even injure themselves properly jumping off a roof.

Top Gun

Ninja
Its raining scammers!

Yay, It seems as though the scammers were pretty stupid, I mean, on the roof, where were they going to escape to?:crutch: :crazy:

U

Unregistered

God Purinsh Efcc

EFCC DEY MAD THEM NOR KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO CATCH... Na God go purnish them LEAVE YAHOO BOYZ ALONE..............

Top Gun

Ninja
Leave Yahoo Boyz Alone

LEAVE YAHOO BOYZ ALONE
We will leave the 'yahoo boys' alone when they stop cheating innocent people out of their savings. and when they have stopped scamming!
Until then you can rest assured that they will be hunted down like the criminals they are.
Thank you for your post it makes us more determined to catch these low down scum.:mad:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
LEAVE YAHOO BOYZ ALONE..............
About what Top Gun says. This site is built specifically to hurt the yahoo boyz and other criminals right in the wallet. We do not appreciate their criminal activities. And we have to deal with their victims. You have come to the wrong place for sympathy for a criminal.

Lone Wolf

Leave Yahoo Boyz Alone..............

Na God go purnish them
Yes God will punish the yahoo boyz Make NO mistake about this! They WILL pay for their crimes.

I agree 100% with what Miyuki and Top Gun have said.

I hope that the law catches every last one of these parasites on society as they really are the scum of the earth.
'Leave them alone? NO!! they need to be hunted down as the vermin they are.

When a group of people decide to scam old age pensioners and honest hard working folk out of their hard earned money and leave them destitute, then the full weight of the law needs to brought to bear on them. I for one will do all that I can to bring this about.
Read my signature and tell the Yahoo boyz there will be no peace for them if they continue to cheat people.:mad:

Last edited:

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Building jumping....I wonder if we could make that into an Olympic sport? The yahoo boyz have a head start on the other potential medal candidates.

@Miyuki-- you are so evil. I love it. ;)

Quark

Staff member
Olympic roof jumping....I can see this catching on. I mean you have curling and synchronized swimming, so why not?

I can see the scoring system for this...There would be a degree of difficulty (DD) similar to the stuff they use in diving, plus style points (SP) , plus the degree of injury (DI). Add that all up, high scorer gets the gold. Of course, some of those medal award ceremonies might be posthumous, but anything good is worth the effort. :rofl:

"Will jump for cash"...oh geez I can't stop laughing.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Hang on...

Will jump for cash... Olympic roof jumping.... Have we got 2 different activities here?

I can understand a yahoo boy'z desire to go for the gold, but cash-jumping....I think that's something completely different.