Rose Kalia, Ivory Coast

Quark

Staff member
Photo: Zarina Jafar

Return-Path: <rose55kalia@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

I am very happy in your urgent mail to my email. How are you today? I hope you are well. A mine is not very good because of my suffering here in Dakar, Senegal. My name is Miss Rose Kalia. I am (23) years old, single and have never been married, I am two meters tall and weight 55 kg, black hair and brown eyes. I am from the Ivory Coast in West Africa and I currently live in an orphanage here in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the civil war that occurred in my country a few years ago. I lost my parents during the deadly political war, which destroyed thousands of innocent lives in the Ivory Coast.

My family was the main target of the rebels because my late father was a successful act and also a politician who supported the current government when the problems were about to begin. I managed to go to a nearby country, Senegal, where I am now and I never pray or plan to stomp in that damn country called Ivory Coast.

I would like to know more about you. What you like and what you don't like, your hobbies and what you currently do. I will tell you more about myself in my next email. Attached is my photo here. I would like you to send me your photo too, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
yours forever
Miss Rose

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020
Subject: THIS IS MY LIFE STORY WITH TRUST AND HONEST

Thank you for your email, I really would like to have a good relationship with you and I was praying and fasting for my situation. I have a special reason why I decided to contact him.

I decided to contact him due to the urgency of my situation here and I am obligated to contact him for the abuse I receive from this field here where I am now. In the meantime, I wanted to escape to Europe, but I lost my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, the rebels did not discover where I kept my father's file containing important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp, where I am currently seeking asylum (protection from danger) under the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, here in Dakar, in the Republic of Senegal. I want to contact you personally for a long-term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Now I have no relatives to go to, because all my relatives escaped in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is the Rev. Father James Noah. Pastor of (Assembly of the Mission of Christ) here in the camp. He has been very kind to me since I came here, but I don't live with him, but I live in the women's shelter.

The Reverend Father's phone number is (+ 221-762-532-397) Please, I want you to call me before 13:30 GMT today, we have more to discuss, please, when you call, say you want to talk to me to send me to Please, refugee Here I have neither the right nor the privilege of anything, be it money or anything, because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only participated in my first year before the tragic incident that caused the death of my parents.

My blessed father deposited from memory the amount of $ 5,300,000.00 (only five million three hundred thousand dollars), in a bank with my name as closest relative. However, I will send the necessary documents for confirmation, as soon as I accept it, to help me transfer and invest the fund. I would also like to complete my academic studies in your country, which will help me to recommend a good higher medical institution. I studied health sciences before the rebels killed my parents and I was a freshman in college.

It is my intention to compensate with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. So I decided to contact him. All communications should be made through this email address for confidential purposes only.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will send you the bank contact immediately. In light of the above, I would like to receive an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction with sincerity. I await your urgent and positive response. Please don't reveal.
Yours

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020
Subject: : KINDLY CONTACT THE BANK

My dear,
Thank you for your email. I want to explain more and also thank you for answering me and for the opportunity you gave me to demonstrate my sincerity on purpose. I thought this is the beginning of a lasting relationship between the two of you, you will never regret meeting me. However, I decided to contact him on this site and talk about that money, because I needed his help. I have no doubts about his honesty, because I prayed to God for guidance and guidelines before contacting him and believing in my heart that you are the right person to help me.

However, I cannot use the money from the bank because when I arrived in Senegal I wrote to the bank where my late father deposited the money so that I could withdraw some money as a close relative of the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my late father signed a contract with the bank so that the money would not be released directly to me if I was not married or over 30 years old. The contract states that you must appoint a foreign fiduciary / investor each time you want to withdraw money from the bank before your 30th birthday. I understand that the foreign investor must invest and manage the money for me in a good business. I have been told that I will not be able to carry out financial transactions due to my age as a statue and refugee law that governs the country in which I live.

So the people at the bank advised me that since I am not yet 30 and not married, I should find someone to file my claims under the agreement with my late father. In fact, that's why I contacted him to help me transfer this money to his bank account in his country or wherever he is. Second, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my studies. You should not be afraid, because the money was deposited with my name as the closest relative to inherit the fund.

I am sending an email from the Rev. Office computer at the camp here, because I explained to the reverend a bit about my condition and he allowed me to access the office computer several times a day. The shepherds (please, if you want to call me, they say you want to talk to me, he will send me to the refugee camp. Here in the camp, his condition is that we do not go out and do not do it). ) they fail people and the moment you break the rule, you will be out of their guide.

Sincere in your heart to help me transfer money to any account that you know will be safe, new or old, empty or not, although I have no experience in international transactions, so I cannot do anything without your help. , I do not like. I do not surround you if I have full access to money within me, because I am defenseless without you, I have no account or organ abroad as a friend or relative.

Despite the money, I really want a man who cares about me and loves me, I need a man who always tells me the truth of his heart, I need a man who is my brother, my best friends and if nature allows it. My husband, but if the wedding is out of place, I will not mind, but as long as we get along with true love, I will definitely be satisfied. I want you to think carefully and understand in your heart if you really want to help me. If so, I will live the rest of my life to enjoy it, but if not, I suggest you open it before breaking my heart, because I do not want to suffer more torture.

Dear, if you really want to help me, I would like you to write an email to the bank transfer department today with this email address and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to help me transfer the amount of 5.3 million. US dollar deposited by my late father, Dr. Oliver Kalia, due to my refugee statues here in Dakar, Senegal. Ask them for the procedure and the possibility of transferring my money to your account and, as soon as you write in the bank, inform me. Note that I already told the bank about you; They may be waiting to see your email to prove that you are the real person I was talking about. so dear write to them and let me inform.

Here is the contact information for the bank in London where the money was. deposited by my late father is as follows;

RABO BANK OF LONDON
THE NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR. LEED HANSON.
EMAIL ADDRESS ............... (bank.rab@mail.com)
EMAIL ADDRESS ............... (tran.lon.rabank@mail.com)

THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS. 447024096758
FAX NUMBER. 447024094154

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME .............. DR OLIVER KALIA
AMOUNT ........................... 5.3 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT TO KIN ..................... MISS ROSE KALIA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002
God bless you as you do this

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <rose5kalia@hotmail.com>
To: "sgtjanewilllams@gmail.com" <sgtjanewilllams@gmail.com>
Subject: AMM
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020