Rose Kamara

Manolo

parece que la estafa de dakar senegal sigue aca les envio estos mails y correos para ir acabando con esto, el primer correo que recibi fue este:

HELLOMy name is miss Rose i saw your profile today at(mycultureshare.ning.com) and fund you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the nightlong and ,l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address (rose.reale@yahoo.com) so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address I believe we can move from here! I waiting for your mail to my email address above. miss Rose(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

me dio curiosidad y le conteste y esto me respondio:

My dearest Friend
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?.i hope you had a wonder full sweet day,i really thanks God for his infinite Mercy upon me in this my wilderness experience. Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Rose kamara 23years single and never married, i am from IVORY COAST in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr KAMARA Walter was the chairman managing director KAMARA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father , my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after 4 four mouth my beloved father left us.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a
refugee. Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and what you dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Forever.
Rose

tuve curiosidad y le conteste un par de emails mas donde me daba correos y numeros de telefono del supuesto reverendo y hasta del BANK OF SCOTLAND ESTOS SON NUMEROS DEL SUPUESTO BANCO:
Tel 7031-800-459.
Fax.703-192-4213
Email-
NO 54 JERMYN SW1Y 6WL SCOTLAND
transferroyalbankrbstransfer@ymail.com
rbstrasferdepatmentuk@yahoo.co.uk

ESTOS DEL SUPUESTO ABOGADO:
BARRISTER PAUL MAMBO
Principal Partner (ESQ)
No 26 Rodhes crecent (2nd- floor) Dakar-Senegal.
Office Phone +221-77-29-64-887
Email-
barristerpaulmambo_pm@yahoo.co.uk
barristerpaul.mambo@yahoo.co.uk

ESTE MAIL DONDE DABAB EL NUMERO DE LA OFICINA DEL SUPUESTO REVERENDO QUE LOS AYUDABA:
I will be waiting for your call today by 4;pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number 00221-77-494-5765 and which is 15gmt time in your country
I thank God for the life of Rev peter williams the pastor of the church located in the camp where i recieve and send emails to you.He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.
When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

ESTE EL MAIL QUE YA ME PEDIA DINERO LA DIZQUE INOCENTE CHICA:
My Sweet darling
How are you hope fine
It's mine pleasure to write this mail to you. I believe that you are doing well.
God will always bless you for taking care of me and i assure you that you will never regreat helping me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future.
My Love the lawyer called me from the Rev office i ask him to know if the power of attorney is ready so that i can come to his office to sign the document for the bank to transfer my money to your position.
He told me that we have to pay 650 dollar before he will prepare the power of attorney due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power of attorney.
Please my love help me as i dont have anyother person except you and i am assuring you that you will not regreat helping me as you will have your money back plus 20 % of my money for your assistance and as you know this is the only thing left as soon as we got this power of attorney everything will be over.
I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account.
My Darling if it means taking loan from the bank,please do that for me as you will get back your money and manage the rest for our future .
Thank you once again for your love and concern's God will bless and provide for you as you help me.
Your s Forever Love
Rose.

ESTE ULTIMO MAIL DONDE DECIAN QUE LES DEPOSITE VIA WESTERN UNION:

Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner Miss Rose Kamara,
I called your partner Miss Rose Kamara this morning with Rev Peter Williams to discuss about the issuing to you an authorisation letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or elsewhere..
Prior to my enquires from the bank and federal high court today morning,I understand from the bank that there are three documents required by them before the transfer of the money to you.
1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr Kamara Walter.
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH IS ALREADY WITH ME NOW).It is now remaining one document.Which is power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
From my enquiries from the federal high court this morning, it will cost the sum of 350 Dollar authentication of the power of attorney at the federal high court before it becomes valid and 200 Dollar for notary stamping at the notary republic and My legal processing fee of 100 Dollar, total (650)
U S Dollar
To speedy the process you are to send these money to me today through western union money transfer system. (which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.
You are to send the (650) U S Dollar today with the name of my Secretary through western union money transfer system.
Name: Mr Bassil Waly
Address: 26 Rodhes crecent-Dakar, Senegal.

Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my secretary collect the money from western union local office here.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Paul Mambo.

LES COMPARTO ESTA INFORMACION PARA QUE TENGAN CUIDADO DE ESOS MAILS Y NUMEROS