Roy Cockrum

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Jan 6, 2020, 3:32 PM
subject:

Hello

This is a personal email to you. I Roy Cockrum, 58, United from Knoxville, Tennessee States of America. As you already know, I have gained 259.9 million US dollars profit Ball jackpot and has the money my life and my family's life, but it will not change my heart, because my family is a modest family and we help each other, My family and I have chosen to do God's work, after I have done a long talk with some church leaders and prayer meetings, as I have donated to a few good hearts in the world. Now I have not much to say about myself, but I'm excited about it, I want you and your family to be happy, as we are happy today.

I have decided to donate the sum of $450,000.00USD to you as part of my charity project for this year blessing from us to you, the lives of many individuals in your local area of $ 259.8 million US dollars jackpot lottery winning media and in to finance the beautiful memory of my late wife. I prayed and searched the internet for someone who donates this money in your state, and I have seen your profile on the Google Email Address / Facebook list of e-mail owner and I have chosen you.

Rest assured that this is legitimate to 100%. Visit this site for confirmation:
Http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-poverty-vow-wins-2598m-powerball-jackpot/story?id=24427490
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/ordensbruder-knackt-lotterie-jackpot-millionen-fuer-die-anderen-1.2034819
Http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-who-took-vow-of-poverty-set-to-donate-most-of-2598m-lottery-win-9587687.html

My sympathy for the concerns of others was reinforced by the tragedy in my life. My wife Janice died of lung cancer in May 2013, at the age of 44 years. In memory of her, I decided to donate my part of my $ 259.8 million of people and charities and fewer privileges in society around the world.

I'm not doing this to avenge myself, I have decided to free it from the media, and my only purpose was a long conversation with my only daughter (Judith), who always advised me here strangers to donate this year because we know that there are many families living on paychecks to paychecks, and others who can not take care of their financial obligations. Although I won that lottery funds in June 2014, we helped some charities, family members, friends and strangers from my profits.

My daughter (Judith) has cancer and the doctor has told us that they can not live long enough to see early next year. She wants to do good before they finally leave this sinful world. My daughter (Judith) is so dear to me and she means the world to me. I have decided to fulfil her wish in this year. I want you to invest these funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunities to help unemployed and needy people in your place, since we already donated money for the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro, where Judith is their cancer treatment and some other organizations in Asia and Europe has been subjected to the fight against cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

To facilitate the payment of you donated money ($450,000.00USD), send the following data me. This information is required for the disbursement of funds (I have asked for this brief information, just to know who I donate this money)

Your full name:
Address :
Phone:
Post Code:

I hope that you can use your state funds there. I'll hire you to do what you can to reduce the level of poverty in your region and also to try to improve the livelihood of so many people as you can because in the only goal of this means for you is paramount.

I also want you to assure me that you will follow my instructions and will help my daughter to fulfil her dreams?? before I give you information on how to obtain these funds and if you have the feeling that not handle this project so can I quickly search for another person to donate the money. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I'm expecting to hear from you soon.

Greetings,
Roy Cockrum.