Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently he's no longer the president of Nigeria. http://antifraudintl.org/threads/gen-muhammadu-buhari-nigerian-president.98320/ :confused:

Return-Path: <genmuhbuhnigpresid1941@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wr1-f68.google.com) (209.85.221.68)
Reply-To: genmuhbuh.nigpresid@gmail.com
From: "Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Bugari" <genmuhbuhnigpresid1941@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018
Subject: If you are owed $35.5 million dollars by Nigeria Government then reconfirm your details to verify if you are the real beneficiary.

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your name has been included among the 10 foreign beneficiaries that will receive their overdue $35.5 million dollars contract / inheritance claim from Nigeria Government this quarter ok. We are aware that you are one of several foreign beneficiaries that has been deceived and cheated by so many Nigerian criminals and impostors but advise you to work with me if you want to receive your $35.5 million now.

In view of this development, you are directed to reconfirm your name, address and phone number to me now so I can verify if you are the real beneficiary of the fund to avoid any misrepresentation of claims ok. Thanks and goodluck while expecting to hear from you asap and if I do not hear from you soonest then it means that your claim is fictitious and non-existed and would be treated accordingly ok.

Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Former Head of State & President of Nigeria.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019
Subject: If you are owed $35.5 million dollars by Nigeria Government then reconfirm your details to verify if you are the real beneficiary.
To: dkucukkose@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your name has been included among the 10 foreign beneficiaries that will receive their overdue $35.5 million dollars contract / inheritance claim from Nigeria Government this quarter of the year ok.

Meanwhile, we are aware that you are one of several foreign beneficiaries that has been deceived and cheated by so many Nigerian criminals and impostors but advise you to work with me if you want to receive your $35.5 million now this time.

In view of this development, you are directed to reconfirm your name, address and phone number to me now so I can verify if you are the real beneficiary of the fund and to avoid misrepresentation of funds ok. I am expecting you to reconfirm your details asap and if I do not hear from you soonest then it means that your claim is fictitious and non-existed and would be treated accordingly ok.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From: 41.190.2.118, Nigeria, Lagos, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
Return-Path: <marcotamiazzo@tin.it>
Message-ID: <1693b3b42ff.marcotamiazzo@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019
Reply-To: samsonemeka5060@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings to you From General Muhammadu Buhari (G.C.F.R).President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Greetings to you and your house hold.

I believe you have been expecting to receive an email from me regarding your payment which wasn't paid to you by the past administration. Yes I am talking to you about your unpaid fund and I was able to recover so many unpaid files which your name is among the listed names I saw herein, and I have found out that former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan wasn't man enough to stamp his authority over those who are suppose to transfer your fund to you.

I have been elected by my people as the whole world saw how my victory was emerged, and it is expected because my people know what I am capable of doing and I have done immensely well before as a Military Head of State and my second coming as a Civilian President under Democracy will be much more intense as I am not a party to corruption. So you should count yourself lucky as you will receive your fund under my authorization and you will follow my instructions and you shall be paid. Suspend every transaction you are dealing with any one, you have as i have cancelled all foreign payments and i am now handling them by myself and it is for your own good to end corruption and save you stress as well.

I don’t have time to mess with you or anyone else, and I saw how much you owned herein but I am going to make your payment very easy for you to receive your fund. I have approved of USD$10.5000,000.00 to be transferred to you, I don’t want to know how much you are suppose to receive before, so if you want to receive your payment, then you will be ready to off-set the bill for PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE FUND BOND FEE of of $120.00 and that is all.

I am doing this to end your long awaited payment, and if you aren't ready to heed to my instructions and receive your payment, please don't bother to reply me as I will not entertain any such mail from you. I believe in Change and Excellency in Democracy will always stand, You can send the cost of PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE FUND BOND FEE to my personal ACCOUNTANT { DENNIS CHUKWUEMEKA ONU } with given details below by Money Gram. If you have be block to send through Western Union or Ria, Just use the $120 and Buy Itunes Card and SCRATCH it and send us Picture, Then we can get the $120 eith the Itunes Card $120. ok buy the itunes of $100 and one of $25

Receivers Name: SAMSON EMEKA RAPULUCHUKWU
Text question: :. word?
Answer:.... Yes
Amount:. $120 of dollars.

Note that as soon as i receive the required of $120.00 only, i will certainly accomplish your fund release to you without any delay. So you should get back to me with the payment details such as the senders name and MTCN as soon as possible to enable me conclude matters.

Yours Sincerely
General Muhammadu Buhari (G.C.F.R).
President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <genmuhbuhnigpresid17@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qk1-f195.google.com) (209.85.222.195)
From: "Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari" <genmuhbuhnigpresid17@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019
Subject: If you are owed $35.5 million dollars by Nigeria Government, reconfirm your details to verify if you are the real beneficiary.

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your name has been included among the 10 foreign beneficiaries that will receive their overdue $35.5 million dollars contract / inheritance claim from Nigeria Government this quarter of the year ok.

Meanwhile, we are aware that you are one of several foreign beneficiaries that has been deceived and cheated by so many Nigerian criminals and impostors but advise you to work with me if you want to receive your $35.5 million this time.

In view of this development, you are directed to reconfirm your name, address and phone number to me now so I can verify if you are the real beneficiary of the fund and to avoid misrepresentation of funds ok. I am expecting you to reconfirm your details asap and if I do not hear from you soonest then it means that your claim is fictitious and non-existed and would be treated accordingly ok.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ccwjr202858@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <372543.18432.qm@web103818.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: tomoshige0215@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019
Reply-To: Muhammadu Buhari <mbuharl2015@yahoo.co.jp>
To: "mbuhari2015@presidency.com" <mbuhari2015@presidency.com>
Subject: Greetings From:” The Honorable Office of the Presidency"

Greetings From:” The Honorable Office of the Presidency"
H.E. President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House,
Wuse Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.

Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNXG/2019.

Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.

With Due Respect Dear,

I'm H.E. President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR of Federal Republic of Nigeria. I took the obligation to personally write you this message, after the Nigeria 2019 presidential election in respect to the last meeting held by the European Union (EU), United Nations (UN) African Union (AU) and British High Commission sequel to the fraudulent reports against my country federal republic of Nigeria, I am having a serious problem with the European Union (EU), United Nations (UN), British High Commission, Scotland Embassy with Australian High Commission in respect to all the fraudulent reports against my country Nigeria.

As the President of this Nation, Federal Republic of Nigeria. I want you to know that it has been a war over-here for almost 3 months now, so I have decided to control everything by myself with the power bestowed on me as the president of this country. please I want you to be frank with me in this very matter for its a serious one OK. I need nothing but the truth from you, to enable me know on how to handle the circumstance over here. (1.) Have you been sending money to Africa, such as Nigeria and Benin Republic? (2.) Have you received any money from any one from this Nigeria OR Benin Republic being the ECOWAS States? (3.) If Yes, I want you state the names of the people that you have been sending money to either Nigeria OR Benin Republic, their Names, E-mails and with their phone numbers?

Please your urgent attention will be highly appreciated, secondly you should not be afraid of anything, all I want from you in this very matter is your sincerity and truthfulness by given me every dime details, on the exactly what has been going on all this while, because this is a serious matter and it requires an urgent attention, the European Union (EU), United Nations (UN) British High Commission and Scotland Embassy with Australian High Commission, has give me a mandate to get the mess cleared up or my country will be filed as a fraudulent country and it shall be on BBC NEWS.

ECOWAS Re-fund Legal Unit have already reviewed your Payment Files and they have passed it on to my desk, so be rest assured that you will receive your Funds $7.800.000,00 Million United States Dollar which is equals to €6.808.815,00 Million Euro as soon as you have fully complied and cooperated with me without any failure or any further delay of any kind.

In accordance to section (1) paragraph 9 of the Settlement Edict Law of The Federal Republic of Nigeria of 1992, it is imperative that you provide us with the below listed information so that we can Pay you.

1. Full Name:
2. House Address:
3. Mobile Phone:
4. Home Phone:
5. Your full bank details:
6. Your Driver's License or Passport for official references.

Make sure you furnish me with all the listed information stated above.

Yours Sincerely.
H.E. President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020
From: "gewerbeverein.schwarzenberg@t-online.de" <gewerbeverein.schwarzenberg@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "vicepresidentofnigeria234@gmail.com" <vicepresidentofnigeria234@gmail.com>
Subject: Reconfirm your telephone number too or call me on 234 8151895265 or send text
Return-Path: gewerbeverein.schwarzenberg@t-online.de

Attention;sir /madam

Your fund of $32 million is ready , you are advise to call me and reconfirm your banking information so that we can release your fund today through our correspondence bank in united states of america ,

Reconfirm your telephone number too or call me on 234 8151895265 or send text

CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE

Yours sincerely,
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR.

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <genmbuhari.nigpresid@gmail.com>
From: "Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari" <genmbuhari.nigpresid@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Subject: If you are owed $35.5 million dollars by Nigeria Government, reconfirm your details to verify if you are the real beneficiary.
To: dilan330539@yahoo.com

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your name has been included among the 10 foreign beneficiaries that will receive their overdue $35.5 million dollars contract / inheritance claims from Nigeria Government this quarter of the year 2020 ok.

Meanwhile, we are aware that you are one of several foreign beneficiaries that has been deceived and cheated by so many Nigerian criminals and impostors but advise you to work with me if you want to receive your $35.5 million this time.

In view of this development, you are directed to reconfirm your names, address and phone number to me now so I can verify if you are the real beneficiary of the fund and to avoid misrepresentation of claims ok. I am expecting you to reconfirm your details asap and if I do not hear from you then it means that your claim is fictitious and non-existed and would be treated accordingly.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: 3paf2xxijbwwtkwocgsvvskwckkkmlqwksv.mywvoxximynocryz.myw@trix.bounces.google.com
Reply-To: jameswilliams00021@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021
Subject: RE

Beneficiary this is to inform you that your fund has been increase to $7.5 million dollars base on the convid19 pandemic outbreaks please get to me for more information.Reply to my email presidentmuhammadbuhari@gmail.com