Russia

definitely a fake!

compare the seal (the number in it: sth like 120 - xxx) and the number above (212 - 025). it has to be the same but it is not.

the passport number at the right... ahem :)

it begins with 91 (or ist it 94?), which stands for "Karachay-Cherkessia" or if it´s 94 it would stand for the "Rep. of Udmurt"

besides: normally they did NOT user colored pictures in the national passes in 2003. (and there was no seal at the right side)

hope this explanation will do it.

EDIT: one more thing... the 212 - 025 would be correct if the id was issued in the "Tschuwaschija" Republic (no idea what it´s called in English :-D )

br,
Frost

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
The name on the passport is Elene Igorevna Timofeeva.

The encoding at the bottom is completely fake.

When they start asking for money you need to run the other direction.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
According to Frost Bitterwinter internal Russian passports don't even have any encoding down in the bottom line. If you have a passport, compare the machine encoding on your passport with Yulia Bahtina's. Also, her name isn't written in Russian on the passport. In fact, there isn't much Russian on that passport.

Ben

Samurai
Suvarova Natalya.jpg

Capture date: 2008.06.20
File Name: my passport.jpg
File Size: 1,067,183 Bytes
File Type: JPEG
Exif Byte Order: Big Endian (Motorola)
Image orientation: Top, left
Software used: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
File date and time: 2010:02:11 19 : 35 : 23
Date time of image: 2008:06:20 00 : 56: 36
Date time digitized: 2008:06:20 00 : 56: 36
Original subseconds:
Digitized subseconds:
Color space: Standard RGB
Image width: 1024
Image height: 1417

Ben

Samurai
Bit unusual, Ru gay scammer . Aleksey Glushkov

Glushkov Aleksey.jpg

File Name: visa.jpg
File Size: 116,494 Bytes
Resolution (width): 200 pixels per inch
Resolution (height): 200 pixels per inch
Software used: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
File date and time: 2008:11:16 05:46 :00
Color space: Uncalibrated
Image width: 640
Image height: 445

both documents are completely poor fakes.

they even do not care about the correct font in the MRZ...

obviously they do never follow ICAO-standards :)

wrong check digits... wrong font... wrong data (dob/exp. date changes in the MRZ).

that´s sooo lame ;)

hvvmax73

Passport..true or false??
Hi, I am corresponding with the lady in Kstovo. She send me this passport.I wonder if it is real?? Ksenia Munina

Munina, Ksenia.jpg

Ben

Samurai
hi Hvvmax73
well I can say one thing..
The exif data in that pic includes Photoshop
meaning you or a scammer has manipulated the image.

File Name: attachment.jpg
File Size: 77,852 Bytes
Resolution (width): 72 pixels per inch
Resolution (height): 72 pixels per inch
Software used: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
File date and time: 2010:04:27 22:25:41
Color space: Uncalibrated
Image width: 724
Image height: 957

no need for exif-data, complete fake :)

edit: sorry, but this pp hurts, "she" even did not take care about the birthdate in the MRZ (there it is 140178! btw: the check-digit is missing and the font is wrong). the expiry date is wrong, too

there should be 44 chars per line in the mrz. got no time to count, but there seem to be a lot more...

fullmetal

Is it fake or real ?

Hi all, I am new here and really I appreciate having a good and high performance website like this.
I received, as usual, a copy of a passport. Just would like to know is it real or fake.
I checked the passport through this website (http://www.delphifaq.com/cgi-bin/faq_pictest.pl) and told me that it is the first time to view this copy, which means it is new to use. Valeriya Kryzhberskaya

Best regards,
FullMetal

Kryzhbershkaya Valeriya.jpg

BRYAN R.

FAKE PASSPORT- ROMANCE SCAMMER-RUSSIA
I HAD BEEN EMAILING THIS VIKTORIYA TCHIKINA FOR A BIT. ALL THE USUAL LINES OF COMMUNICATION. EVEN 1 SEMI NAKED PHOTO. SHE HAD A JOB IN STORE IN RUSSIA. WANTED TO COME TO USA AND MEET MAN OLDER NTHAN HER BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE. NOT LIKE THE [ALCOHOLIC RUSSIAN MEN]. SUPPOSEDLY MADE IT TO MOSCOW AND LINED UP TRAVEL THROUGH [BLUDA WORLD TRAVEL] NO INFO. ON WEB. NEEDED MONEY TO PAY FOR ROUNDTRIP TICKET TO USA, SAID IT WAS REQUIRED FOR WORK VISA. SAID SEND WESTERN UNION TO A [BANK] IN RUSSIA. SHE EMAILED HER PASSPORT. I CHECKED ON THIS SITE AND SAW HER PICTURE ON FULLMETAL POST JUST DIFFERENT NAME. IT IS NOW WITH DELPHI FAQ. THANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOU DO. DIDNT COST ME A DOLLAR. THANK GOD

Tchikina, Viktoriya.jpg

saum

Hello all .
I have a question . I have been talking to a girl in Russia for some time now . Anna Svyatoslavovna, she sent me her internal passport .. is it fake ? I see the date that the passport was issued . So i guess that's when the photo was taken . I have a photo from her with the same clothes and hair style and glasses and ear rings . but taken from a much later date . 2009.

Cheers

124cb6e59c7745f.jpg

crazyaceblue

Help Please?
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me if this passport is real or fake. I want her to come over to the UK but want to make sure she is who she says and she's genuine? Thanks.

Fiodorovna, Nadezhda.jpg