Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From: Saitama Azalea <saitama.azalea@intesa-consulting.com>
Date: December 2, 2020
Subject: Job opening.
Reply-To: saitama.azalea@intesa-consulting.com

Greetings ,

I am a HR of the company Intesa Consulting Inc. My name is Saitama Azalea. We work all over Canada, as well as work in your area.

If you are located far from our office, we will provide an online office, workspace in a place convenient for you in your area. Our office is located in Canada: 2250 Bovaird Dr E, Brampton, ON L6R 0W3 Our website: www.intesa-consulting.com

You will have a trial period of 12 business days, 20 hours a week. During this trial period, your salary is 5% of the transaction amount. Paid instantly.

After the trial period, your pay is 950 CAD per week. Amounts of transactions from 2000 CAD. You can earn from 100 CAD per hour. It depends on speed and quality of work.

Your responsibilities: processing, receiving and sending financial transactions, using financial instruments, visiting bank. You should have well-developed communication skills, be friendly, as well as have a good will, ability to attract attention and people. You will also need to record all transactions. If you are ready to continue, please, let me know and I will send you an application form.

Regards,
Saitama Azalea

www.intesa-consulting.com

JOB DESCRIPTION

Position: Accounts Assistant -Operations Clerk
Type: Full or Part-Time | Online Office
DOT Code: 575-128-8256
Salary: CAD$950/per week
Hours: 20-34hours / week
Probationary Period Offer: 12working days; 5% for every completed order.

You don't need any additional knowledge. We provide Probationary Period with full support. So you'll get all the necessary skills in the process.

To become "Accounts Assistant -Operations Clerk" you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. The Accounts Assistant’s duties affect the profitability of the business.

COMPANY SERVICES OVERVIEW
INTESA MANAGEMENT CONSULTING is one of the leaders on the management consulting market in several countries. We have achieved success in this area due to extensive experience, responsibility and individual approach our experts successfully implement to each customer.

JOB DUTIES
▪Plan, direct, coordinate the operations with customers;
▪Receive/Send payments;
▪Keeping accurate records of operations.

JOB ACTIVITIES
You will be attending to the technical side of the work. Visiting financial institutions and working with remote financial tools, payment terminals, currency exchange.Financial transaction management, executing financial operations.

Remote purchase of equipment and payment for it with the use of business innovative technologies. Keeping track of completed tasks.

WHY DO WE NEED ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT? WHAT DOES IT GIVE US?
▪Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation);
▪Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Accounts Assistant -Operations Clerk is an official company's representative, so the construction and maintenance of the office is not required);
▪Number of clients is increased (as many customers can't make an international money transfer);
▪Our service is increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our central office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, its lows down our work significantly. It'd be much faster if Accounts Assistant receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch. This is how we reduce terms of payments expectation and can provide a service to the customer more promptly);
▪Improves quality of reporting (each Accounts Assistant is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
▪High school diploma or GED;
▪Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with internal customers, vendors and management;
▪Solid analytical and problem solving skills;
▪Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work;
▪Good computer skills;
▪Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.

M

Mike2

Hi, I just received the same email.
What’s their point? What kind of scam is this? Are they trying to know my SIN number?
Thanks.