Samantha Brandon, American soldier

Plutonium

Return-Path: <samanthabrandon21@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua1-f65.google.com) (209.85.222.65)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019
Subject: Hello my dearest

My name is Samantha Brandon, I'm from Delaware in US. I'm an American soldier but right now I'm in Afghanistan for United nation peace keeping mission.

I love meeting people, reading, playing guitar, traveling too!!and also sharing ideas,i care about nature, human being,love arts, environment, social culture, etc. I am 29 years old single lady, my height is 5.7 feet tall.my best foods are vegetables, Chicken and chips.etc..

So nice to have you as my new friend and my prayer is that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit us in near future....Amen !!! can you please tell me more about yourself Age and your work?? From Samantha

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-vs1-f68.google.com) (209.85.217.68)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019
Subject: Hello Dear,

Please forgive me for my late reply, you know I'm always busy with my job. Honestly i didn't know you from anywhere i joined this site few days ago in my desperate search of a good relationship, with divine connection and destiny i found your profile and took interest in you.

I am the only child of my parents, my father died the year i joined the army and my mother died 3 years later. Actually i entered the site because I'm searching for a relationship and because of the nature of my job i cannot get the chance and time to meet people outside. Your reply is needed. Take care and may the almighty bless you. God bless you..!

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Omg, she's in love!

Received: from (EHLO mail-vs1-f67.google.com) (209.85.217.67)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019
Subject: My handsome man,

Hello my handsome man,
How are you doing over there,I guess you are in good condition of health. First of all I want to thank you again for bringing out your precious time to message me. In the same time,I wish to let you know that,I'm glad I have a friend like you, today, thanks to technology, I want you to Remember that distance can not kill a true friendship it is very interesting to have a friend in another country. I know that our friendship will never end. I love you and nothing can ever change the way i feel about you,I hope to hear from you soon.!!!!!

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely.

Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 11:30:05 +0100

How are you doing over there together with your work and your family with hope everything is good and fine with you all. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he is willing to accept me as part of him.

I will be there whenever he needs me and i promise never to do anything to hurt his feelings. I will love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in.

I am ever willing to do anything to have my true love forever and sail to the end of the sea with him. I promise to be the woman of his dreams because I'm not going to let him down. I assure him my whole heart. I can't tell if that special person is you. I promise to always put that lovely smile on his face. True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special...,,

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 10:41:09 +0100
Subject: Hello Dear

Your thoughts have been constantly running in my mind through out the night as it gushed like a wind in my heart.

Every time I think of you, I am hit with conflicting emotions and I do not know how to express or convey myself. You do not know what you have done to me and now I cannot think of anything beyond you. My day starts with you and ends with you. You are my world and i do not know what I have ever done to receive such a sweet gift in the form of you. You are the best, the sweetest, the most genuine, and the most loving person.

I don't only love you, but I respect you and have all my admiration in store for you. I do not know how to thank God, but all I know is to love you now and forever and always hold you close to my heart. I would have been lost without you. Sweetheart, you complete me and thank you for embracing me with your love.;;;;

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-vs1-f65.google.com) (209.85.217.65)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019
Subject: My Dearest

Thank you so much for your reply. I am so happy when i got your reply and strongly believed that our future will be better. Honey I am really in love with you and ready to spend my life with you till death do us part.

i will move to your country after i set up a good investment there so we can feed there when i move over there to stay with you after marriage.I want you to start looking for a good house that i will buy for us to live ,which city you like to live in your country ? 1) I have better plans for our future and happiness and will secure good investment in your country for the future of our family and marriage.

2)We will stay in your country to manage our investment and then visit my country on every December or holidays till my retirement.

Thanking you for your understand and hope that we will continue with more love and care for the future of our devoted marriage. Love you more my darling and will forever love you till death.