Sammy Ope Okoh, In India, wants work

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From FULL DIPLOMATIC OFFSHORE IN ASIA.
Return-Path: ~kokoworld10@gmail.com>
Received: from 72.14.204.229 (EHLO qb-out-0506.google.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009
Subject: HELLO BRODA BABA GOD DON SIGN AM SAY WE GO HAMMER THIS YEAR..
From: "FULL DIPLOMATIC OFFSHORE IN ASIA." ~kokoworld10@gmail.com>

*Dear bros,
My name is SAMMY OPE OKOH from Agbor in Delta State from Nigeria but base in India I got your mail thru the format u sent to me, so I decided to write and tell you that am a guy man live in Asia in case if you have any Asia job India Thailand,pakistan,nepal, malaysia,bangladish,saudi arabia, iran, dubai, etc job let me work with you and make out money. Please I will like to hear from you and let us know each other and make things easy. plz reply me with de below email i..d [syl_cleff4real@yahoo.com]
*Wish you good luck in all your jobs
Till I hear from you
NOTE
I HAVE PEOPLE IN LAGOS,IN BENIN CITY, AND IN OWERRI IN IMO STATE,DARKA IN SENEGAL, PORTNOVO IN CONTONU IN BENIN REPUBLIC, CAPE TOWN IN SOUTH AFRICA,HAARLEM, IN NETHERLAND, VINNEA IN AUSTRA, MADRID IN SPAIN, THAT U CAN SEE BEFORE U GIVE ME JOBS
THANKS AND GOD BLESS*

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Oh yes, I forgot about Sammy Ope Okoh. He does want hammering but I don't think this is what he had in mind. Well he shouldn't send email to me. ;)

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Sammy Ope Okoh.

Same email with a different email :<kokoworld28@gmail.com>

Maybe Sammy Ope Okoh would like some free publicity so everyone can see that he is a low life scammer ?

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
No, Sammy Ope Okoh wants free publicity because he is a hungry scammer. and becoming hungrier we hope. And please respect his feelings Yoda-san, he is a criminal. Imagine how he would feel knowing you called him a low life scammer.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
SAMMY OPE OKOH, Low life scammer?

No, Sammy Ope Okoh wants free publicity because he is a hungry scammer. and becoming hungrier we hope. And please respect his feelings Yoda-san, he is a criminal. Imagine how he would feel knowing you called him a low life scammer.
I guess you could be right, in that if people see this and think that he is a low life scammer he could be upset? I guess I could call him a cockroach or parasite instead. I am sure that he would appreciate his friends all knowing the truth about him?
In any case SAMMY OPE OKOH is a scammer and a thief, who is looking for more work so that he can scam innocent people.

Gee, I hope that the Google spider picks this up soon and he can see that the word about him will be spreading, across the millions of people who use the internet.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Good to get Sammy Ope Okoh out of the shadows. That's quite a criminal enterprise he runs.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Sammy Ope Okoh

Is this the same Sammy Ope Okoh, who gets upset if I call him a low life scammer? The scammer who is advertising for other scammers to give him work as he is not intelligent enough to do an honest days work?:rolleyes:

Sammy Ope Okoh

He has had some free publicity and now a search of his name leads straight to here.:)

I think many people now searching for his name will find him quickly and see what type of person he really is.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Sammy Ope Okoh

Sammy Ope Okoh is my name
in hell I will twist and burn.

To cheat, lie and scam is my game
but de folks at AFI dey revealed my name.

Now my folks know what I do
this is why I am so blue.

So I quote de bible dat I do
I want to be part of a scammers crew.

To be liked would be cool
But everyone thinks I am a fool.

I ask de scammers for some work
from real honest work I shirk.

But de bois dey laugh at me
cos we all be scammers you see.

I live in India you can see
even here no one loves me.

From AFI I hear deaths knell
Dey will send me to a living hell.

De thing I fear is a living hell
To be locked up in Bubba's cell.

When he gets to see my bum
I will shout out for me mum.

In de jail I do not want to go
cos Big Bubba make me his HO.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From kokoworld02
Return-Path: <kokoworld02@gmail.com>
Received: from 209.85.217.177 (EHLO mail-gx0-f177.google.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009
Subject: HELLO BROD BABA GOD DON SIGN AM SAY THIS NA OUR YEAR TO HAMMER...

*Dear bros,
My name is SAMMY OPE OKOH from Agbor in Delta State from Nigeria but base in India I got your mail thru the format u sent to me, so I decided to write and tell you that am a guy man live in Asia in case if you have any Asia job India Thailand,pakistan,nepal, malaysia,bangladish,saudi arabia, iran, dubai, etc job let me work with you and make out money. Please I will like to hear from you and let us know each other and make things easy. plz reply me with de below email i..d [sammycleff@gmail.com]
*Wish you good luck in all your jobs
Till I hear from you

NOTE
I HAVE PEOPLE IN LAGOS,IN BENIN CITY, AND IN OWERRI IN IMO STATE,DARKA IN SENEGAL, PORTNOVO IN CONTONU IN BENIN REPUBLIC, CAPE TOWN IN SOUTH AFRICA,HAARLEM, IN NETHERLAND, VINNEA IN AUSTRA, MADRID IN SPAIN, THAT U CAN SEE BEFORE U GIVE ME JOBS
THANKS AND GOD BLESS*

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Sammy Ope Okoh

Sounds like the loser Sammy Ope Okoh, is still looking for another scammer to rip off.
I wonder if the people who know him are aware that he is a liar and a THIEF?

Never mind, he will be happy now that he is getting some publicity, so they will see exactly how low he has gone into the gutter.:rolleyes: