Samuel Hudson

date: Jul 30, 2021, 8:33 AM
subject: Re: [ Amazon - Job's Available ]

My name is SAMUEL HUDSON the contact person for the SURVEY EVALUATION JOB, I am happy to tell you that your application has been accepted also you have been assigned as one of our secret agents with agency number #2660. Please do well to keep your agency number as that will be referenced on subsequent communication ..... Payment has been approved for your first assignment it will get to you anytime soon via the mail we will also send an assignment instruction letter together with the payment please look forward to receiving it .....

NOTE: (VERY IMPORTANT )

****Please confirm****(Acknowledge)**** receipt of this email, by writing back with your NAME and ADDRESS before we proceed with sending out the payment

HENCEFORTH ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE THROUGH THIS NEW EMAIL (INFO@INACROSSSEARCH.COM )
Please be advised that on receipt of this email kindly send an acknowledgment email to INFO@INACROSSRESEARCH.COM before payment can be sent for completion of the assignment.
Thanks
SAMUEL HUDSON

date: Aug 9, 2021, 1:51 PM

Hello , Please be advised that your survey evaluation first assignment has been delivered and I need an update on the progress of your assignment. Kindly text me at 669-222-4673 or Email me at info@Inacrossresearch.com . Kindly note that If you have not received your assignment please check your front door, porch or mail Box. I will be awaiting further updates from you on the progress of your assignment

Thanks
Samuel Hudson

G

Gina Rogers

date: Aug 9, 2021, 1:51 PM

Hello , Please be advised that your survey evaluation first assignment has been delivered and I need an update on the progress of your assignment. Kindly text me at 669-222-4673 or Email me at info@Inacrossresearch.com . Kindly note that If you have not received your assignment please check your front door, porch or mail Box. I will be awaiting further updates from you on the progress of your assignment

Thanks
Samuel Hudson
I received the same letter from same person and phone number. So are you stating this is fake/scam and should not proceed? The money order looks fake, and sounds fishy for them to want a money order and buy apple gift cards.