Sandra Rogers, from Craiglist

Quark

Staff member
X-SID-PRA: Mrs Sandra Rogers <sandra_rogersty59@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.138.188.142, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010
Subject: I am So Much interested in the immediate purchase of your for sale item on Craigslist
Return-Path: [sandra_rogersty59@yahoo.com]

Goodday Seller,

How are you doing today?

I am So Much interested in the immediate purchase of your for sale item on Craigslist, and I will be responsible for the shipment of the item from your location. Shipping company will come for the pickup of the item in your location . The shipment funds will be added to your payment . Once the check delivered, you deduct the item fees, and the rest funds will be sent to the shipping company agent . The payment for your item will be inform of Cashier Checks or Money Order. If you are okay with this reliable, acceptable and best method of payment, kindly send in the Your full name , with your contact address information ,I mean the address you will like the Cashier Checks or Money Order to deliver to, as well as your cell and home number.I wanna make an offer .Kindly get back to me with the present pictures of the item . I want you to consider the item as sold.

I'm only willing to issue the Cashier Checks, and will be mail out to you by Monday Because i'm busy this weekend, and i promise am gonna mail it out to your address first thing on monday and deliver to you the next day or Latest Wednesday,If there is no delay from the courier, have been searching for this particular item for a long time. Let me have your mailing contact address information for mailing of Payment, such as :
Name:
Contact Address (not pobox):
City:
State/Zip code:
Phone Number:
Final asking Price:

Regards
Sandra Rogers.