Sara Butler, Association of Independent Business Executives

date: Sep 3, 2019, 11:10 PM

Good day,

I am glad you received my email and are interested to participate in the forth-coming conference hosted by the Association of Independent Business Executives. We are a membership-based, public, not-for-profit association of American businesses leaders and organizations engaged in, or in support of international trade. Our mission is to facilitate international trade in the US; to promote and market the US as a world-class center for global commerce; and, to support other organizations that share these goals.
This mission is accomplished through the retention, expansion and attraction of international commerce, the education of association members, and through the development of Strategic Alliances with entities who value regional cooperation in the pursuit of this mission.

In this regard, we are currently inviting business professionals from various walks of life to attend the International Conference on Business Development and Strategic Management (ICBDSM), which will hold in Downtown Houston, Texas, USA. This is a four-day event running from 4th - 7th February, 2020.

Registration is free. Delegates can participate individually or in groups. The maximum to participate as a group is five (5) persons. It is also acceptable to have more than one group if attending delegates exceed five members.

Please note that registered delegates round trip air tickets will be sponsored by our benevolent donors and sponsors. Additionally, visa assistance will also be rendered to foreign delegates, courtesy of the conference organizing committee. However, delegates will be responsible for their hotel booking for the duration of the program.

I have submitted your information to the secretary and you will receive more details about the summit, including information on registration and more.

Look forward to your participation in the conference.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Sara Butler .
Member Organizing Committee

Reply-To: <laraarnold103@walla.co.il>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019
Subject: INVITATION TO THE U.S.A 2020 BUSINESS SUMMIT

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am pleased to invite you to attend an International Business Summit, which will hold in the month of February 2020 in Houston Texas, U.S.A.. This conference is hosted by a non-profit multinational NGO of Business Professionals.

The summit is an opportunity to bring together Business Investors and Stakeholders, Entrepreneurs, Employers of Labor, key decision makers in the Business world and Cooperate Organizations to discuss Business Growth and Management, which is a necessity in this Contemporary World of global economic down-turn.

The sponsors and organizers will cover the cost of your round-trip air tickets to and fro the United States and we shall also provide assistance for visa processing with the American embassy in your country.
To apply for the event, you have to directly contact the secretariat by email for more information and registration processing:

Email: expousa@consultant.com

The official language of the program is English; however, there will be provision for digital wireless translation into several other major languages across the globe for the benefits of those to whom English is a second language.
This event promises to be educative, inspiring and enlightening. I anticipate your presence at the conference venue.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Sara Butler
Email: sarabutleruk0@gmail.com

date: Sep 18, 2019, 11:27 AM
subject: CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello

I received the forwarded email from the secretary. I apologize for sending it late as I have been away for sometime and didn't have access to my email. Please go through the email very carefully. There you will find information about the conference and registration guidelines.

Registration form is in the attached file. Please read through the registration form carefully before filling in the required information.

Completed forms with supporting documents should be submitted to the indicated email. Ensure you also send same documents to me for my record.

I advice you submit your registration documents on time as there is a limited number of applicants to be accepted to participate in the conference.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need my assistance in completing the registration form.

Finally, ensure you forward your registration documents to me for my record.

Best regards.

When they write “I advice you” (as per the above email) you can be certain it’s a Nigerian scammer.