Savanna Delivery Service

If you have any dealings with someone who wants to send a parcel and mentions or suggests this website, you are dealing with a parcel delivery scam
http://www.savannadeliveryservice.com/ This link returns to our page https://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-your-delivery-company-email-is-a-scam.73257/
Do not enter information to this page http://www.savannadeliveryservice.com/tracking.php Again I have diverted the live link to our page here https://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-your-delivery-company-email-is-a-scam.73257/ for your protection.
Why are we sending you this warning? We have tried to get this website shut down but so far it remains active.
I submit it here because the search engines will pick it up as being a fraudulent website.
We try, we do ouir level best, but we cannot guarantee success
Scam info..
generalfraser000010@gmail.com
savana_eds@yahoo.com
support@savannadeliveryservice.com
In this case it is using the identity of Douglas Malcolm Fraser a retired United States Air Force general but it could use any fake profile to deliver the same scam attempts.
Note the awful spelling on the fake form

M

Marian uitdehaag

Ik werd ook benadert door ene generaal Michael richard. Of ik geld over wil maken voor een pakket en kreeg dezelfde nep airmail bill#4ykz

L

Leída Ruano

Hi my name it leida, I have a one box in there from many months I wanna not how much to need to pay Now for you sending to me, thank you

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
@ Leida, there is no box for you. This is not a real company. It is a website run by criminals to steal your money.

Lena

Jag har betalt er frakt å skatt i Turkiet å nu sitter det fast på flygplatsen å måste betala 17000 euro när dom har scannat det

L

Lis

Må jeg spørge om hvilken e mail i bruger . Da vi tror vi er blevet narret. Har betalt 7.200 euro. Og nu forlanger de 12.000 euro mere for en Ikke modtaget pakke.som skulle ligge i berlin lufthavnen. De skriver det er told til myndighederne.

Mit navn er Lis. Har i en pakke til mig som skulle være i Berlin lufthavn? De vil have et kæmpe beløb i told, og har allerede betalt7,200 eur.

Mit navn er Lis. Har i en pakke til at ligge til mig? Har betalt moms, og nu vil de have flere.

A

ans

ikIk ben opzoek naar een pakket van George Collins maar ik kan het niet vinden nu ben ik bang dat ik ook met oplichting te maken heb dat pakket wordt van senaa yemen verstuurt maar hij blijft maar aandringen dat ik dat geld over moet maken anders wordt het zijn dood en het pakket moet nu bij de douane in Milan zijn

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mark from 129.205.113.93, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom. You have your star. And no one pays $12,000 for a box that doesn't exist,

@ Leida, Please DO NOT send any money to theses criminals. Please do not communicate with them.

robbie6206

Guess, this is also such a case ???

=============================
Savanna Delivery <info.savanna_delivery@diplomats.com>
10:58 (2 uur geleden)
aan mij, spencergood0931

Notification of Delivery
Reference Number: MP84266e51SK
Deposit Delivery details: From Syria To Belgium
Date: July 28, 2020

Attention: xxxxx

This is to inform you that we've received a freight deposit in your name to be delivered to your address, we are writing you, requesting you to reconfirm your details to ensure we do not carry out delivery to a wrong address, Below are your details you need to reconfirm and get back to us.

RECEIVER NAME: Robert ...
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +32......
EMAIL: robert.........com
ADDRESS: ....., Belgium

We await your response and we are here to render the best of our service to you. To avoid complication kindly follow our directives. As soon as we receive your email we would update you on the next process of your delivery.

Thank you for using our service delivery.

Mr. James
Director Of Operations,
SAVANNA DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE,
Phone Number: +447451279867
Express email: Info.savanna_delivery@diplomats.com

Diplomats dot com is a free emailer anyone can use but in this case the scammer is suggesting a diplomat will deliver the parcel. As soon as you see that idea you know it is a scam because diplomats only work for their own national government. They do not do handy deliveries for the public.
Why would a recipient pay a cent to get a parcel from someone when the fees to send it are already paid for. As I warned above, it is a scam and no different to the usual parcel delivery bullshit

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
Lol, a delivery company with a UK phone number talking about a delivery from Syria to Belgium using a free webmail email address, no website, and a package I wasn't even expecting. Plus I get packages from Syria all the time so no surprise there. And where is this company's base of operations? No street address either? Sounds legit to me!

@fastservice.com, @deliveryman.com, @diplomats.com, @post.com, @cash4u.com, etc, these are all free webmail email addresses provided to anyone (or any scammer) for free by Free email accounts | Register today at mail.com

I think it’s time for me to find out if these diplomats have a “box” for me too. The boxes around here are not so great and cost less than a $1. I always wanted a quality one for $12,000!

robbie6206

Diplomats dot com is a free emailer anyone can use but in this case the scammer is suggesting a diplomat will deliver the parcel. As soon as you see that idea you know it is a scam because diplomats only work for their own national government. They do not do handy deliveries for the public.
Why would a recipient pay a cent to get a parcel from someone when the fees to send it are already paid for. As I warned above, it is a scam and no different to the usual parcel delivery bullshit
======================
That's what I thought also. So, the best is not to answer anymore to those mails of Savanna I guess ? I wasn't planning anyway to pay anything at all, normally the sender pays the shipping costs. The ip number of the person in the chat was located in The USA, California or Kansas. And on "Quora" I found out, that there are no military bases located in that area of Syria.
I also got an error, trying to find diplomats.com; and the same error with the Savanna-site; seems that both sites don't excist at all.

I will keep all the mails, in case...

Thank you for the info, thank you for answering !

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
All humor aside, I would suggest stopping all communication immediately. In brief, there is nothing factual about anything in scam emails or anything ever to be gained. Everything in that email is 100% a fictitious lie. You are quite possibly communicating with some young, desperate man in West Africa who is a career cyber criminal. There will be nothing gained from any further contact and, the more you communicate, the greater your chances of having your identity stolen and/or him sending you a malicious file which infects your computer with malware. Better to just delete the emails, forget about it, and focus your energy on more productive and enjoyable things in life. (y)

Now I got a box on the way too. Thank goodness! I was feeling a bit left out. Everyone was getting boxes except me. And who cares what is inside it. I am just happy to be getting a box!!! I also just learned that I live in Arizona!

date: Jul 31, 2020
subject: Re: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Madam,
We want to inform you that your parcel with reference number: MP84266e51SK has been confirmed:-

Items:- METAL BOX {QTY 1}
Color:- SILVER

Your parcel will be deliver to your stipulated address: 3327 N. Saddle Vista Rd Tonopah , AZ 85354,USA. Your parcel will be dispatch as soon as possible, from in Istanbul Airport , Turkey.

Please Note: You're to be available and your phone number most be active and always look forward to our letter in your E-mail and reply as soon as possible when your attention is needed to avoid delay.

NOTE: your parcel is not permitted to leave Norwich Airport Ltd courier service regulations without shipment fee, you're to pay the Shipping and local Charges, the total fee for shipping is €4,350 Euro ( Four thousand, Three hundred and Fifty Euro) only, you are to make the payment available as soon as possible to enable us deliver your parcel, your parcel Which was registered as special parcel.

Please note: The payment have to be accurate to avoid sending money twice, you are to write to us for payment information when you are ready to make payment for your parcel. We attached your parcel Airway Bill Receipt Bellow, you are to download for proper view. Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. James
Director Of Operations,
SAVANNA DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE,
Phone Number: +447451279867
Express email: Info.savanna_delivery@diplomats.com

Savanna © 2020