Scammers say the funniest things, part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai

Ninja
They do tell the truth at times...

You really surprise me by telling me that you dance on the tune of Africa/Nigeria Liers by believing that they have something in stock for for you.
Be warned before armed, if eventualy put anything in that 419 deal forget about the money you will not get anything back in return.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Jessica said:
From Dr. Richard Edwards E, U.K.

I have been in money management filed since 11 years here in United Kingdom
If he has been filed for 11 years I expect he feels a bit worn down by it all.

With grateful thanks to Jessica for the original post

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin
I wonder if he means there's a lot in the air or that things are standing still? Maybe reception is poor at my end.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
He is angry?
No, he's just a scammer, and he isn't very smart. There is a word for what he means but scammers can't ever spell it. That's how we know it's a scam email. :)

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
The IMF

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have put in place machinery to checkmate this urgly incident.
I don't play chess but I'm glad all this urgliness is behind me. ;)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
if not for the love that the good God have for you by favoring you with his favour because it was God who did it not by your power but by the spirit say the lord.
I'm supposed to collect a trunk box full of cash. What does this have to do with that?

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Aabshar Import & Export Company

Aabshar Import & Export Company sending out this email:
also an Oil Company here in Nigeria that sale Crud Oil
Crud Oil? I've heard of bilge oil before but crud oil? And it doesn't sound too good anyway. Who would want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.