Scammers say the funniest things, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
direct your communication to our West African Regional Office ONLY on the below information to claim your compensation payment:-

Contact Person: Mr. Andrew Tweedie
Email: <imfofficewa01@yahoo.co.jp> =Japan.
Telephone: +234 705 225 4443
Ok, who forgot to tell me that Japan was in West Africa? :rolleyes:

Lioness1

Banned
Original in French:
je vois que tu n'as pas encore supprimé ces hommes et ce sont de faux profils voila pourquoi je te dis de les supprimé..mon coeur je tiens a toi et je veux pas qu'ils t'arrive du mal.. donc supprime ces hommes là
Translation into English:
I see you still have not removed these men and these are fake profiles that is why I tell you to delay them.. my heart I want you and I do not want that you get hurt .. therefore remove those men
What? I don`t understand!

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
According to section 229 subsections 31 of the 1991 constitution on release of unclaimed consignment payment,
I've always wondered what country has that in a constitution. It sure isn't in the US constitution. I don't know why and FBI agent would tell me that.

During the United Nations Organization compensation for losses and damage suffered as a direct result of Iraq's unlawful invasion and occupation of Kuwait (2005-2007),
We don't need no ejication. :rolleyes:

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
But i met you in Germany some years back. I have less than a week to live because I am suffering from cancer and the doctor has just confirmed that I will die soon.
It's always nice to renew old friendships. Sorry about the dying part.

Lioness1

Banned
Tu c`est je t`aime et je ne veut pas te partager avec un autre homme - tu c`est quand moi j`aime...je suis très jalous!...
You is I love thee, and I will not share you with another man, you` s when I `d like ... I'm very jealous!
A jealous admirer of Abidjan? I want to see!

Baby....Honey I believe that the most important „key“ to a successful relationship would have to be „trust“. I believe that with trust, love will follow.
Love follows after payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.