Scammers say the funniest things, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT TODAY ( NO DOUBT ABOUT IT )
How could I even doubt it? Maybe the Nigerian IP causes a few doubts in my mind....

But here comes a very gentle man by name Jacob Clyde who came asking us to direct your money to his bank, claiming that you had an accident recently and you are out of United States for treatment.
Yeah because when I'm sick I always hop down to Mexico for treatment. I'd never go to the clinic a couple of blocks down the street. :rolleyes:

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Any alteration,cancellation or wrong information/mistakes mas as a result of providing this requirements will make such claim Invalid and not genue.
That relieves my concerns.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
BE WARNED: YOU WILL BE ARRESTED IF YOU DECLINE THIS MESSAGE!
You'll take this money and you'll like it!

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,
Apparently the penguins are getting restless.

Emsilatas.

Apparently the penguins are getting restless.
Jajajajajaj!! Realmente, este es uno de los más divertidos que se han publicado. Eres uno de mis favoritos!! ESpero que lo puedas traducir!! Me he reido mucho!!

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Dear Sir/Madam, Am contacting regarding of buying a raw material from your Country India
Bugger! They moved Australia to India and never told me.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
i have been directed by my client to effect the immediate wire of the Sum of US$22.040 into your account
With that kind of money I'm heading to Rite Aid. :rolleyes:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Are you married?

Have you any kid?

Describe your garden ?
I will love to see pictures of you and your garden
emmm.....and what exactly has any of this got to do with buying a pet? :confused:

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
My husband died as a result of brief illness called heart attack,
That's what they call it.

and am suffering from kidney infection and a long time cancer of the lungs, which has partially affected my brain,
But she can send email. It must be a medical miracle.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!
Spring has finally come! Romance is in the air!
Apparently they use a different seasonal calender in Russia than we do in North America....

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
This is because I have been suffering of cancer of the breast for the past 6yrs.
That treatment isn't working I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.