Scammers say the funniest things, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please send the diplomat who is stranded at Hartsield-Atlanta Airport your delivery information.His name is James Morgam and he arrived at Loire-Atlantique Airport three hours ago with your package
So the diplomat can be in 2 places at the same time.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Please get back to me as soon as the weather is clear so that all transfer arrangement for the release of the $5 million dollars can be completed as quickly as possible.

Oh DRAT I have to wait until it stops raining to get my money!:rolleyes:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
I do not really know you well, but I will like to use your relationship to establish business in your country.
Sure. Not a problem. My brother-in-law is looking for something new.

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. Bobby Isaac of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

That is exactly what we are trying to do................

James B. Comey, FBI, 2014

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
We brought aiming industries back to life and we backup good business ideas by providing funds for their upstart.
I'm certain the aiming industries appreciate it and if I find myself ready to upstart a business I will keep this company in mind.

Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time. due to no trust.
No trust? Just because a "woman" in Senegal tells me she's in Sweden? How could I fail to trust her?

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.
What a relief. Trust me. Really. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.