Scammers say the funniest things, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
can not use my life swear Because of $69, how can I swear against my life because of this small? Amount?
I don't know. You Tell me why you risk eternal hell-fire for $69.

Lioness1

Banned
I am Aboriginal native, originally from Australia to be precise. I was born and raised in a town called Melbourne which is south of Australia as a country.
Geography lessons! LOL :roflmao:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
The question now is who is the government and where is the treasury? These are human beings like you and I.
This scamming low life believes he is human! One thing we do know for sure..... he ain't got a brain!

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
This is my Third Email to you,I am at the end of the road, and about to donate a huge amount through you
Yes, I think I can just about see her from here. Just over there....on the right....just next to the large tree, the larch...over....no....more to the right....

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
and remember this is business and you no that the word full of game and will are the master of the game,this is not a new thing he started before and it can not end because life gose on.
Say what?

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
we are about to close some email registered under yahoo which are causing our system to malfunction due to none usage of these emails.
So if there is "none" use then how can that cause a malfunction?

YOU WILL STAND AS NEXT OF KING TO MY LATE CUSTOMER
So princesses need not apply?

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
we advice you destroy this copy as you are not authorized to read, print, retain or disseminate any part of it for any reason
So...I can't read the email? :confused:

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

Gosh it seems that a scammer just cannot trust anyone these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.