Scammers say the funniest things, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Ninja
During our regular update and verification of the NatWest Online Account Service, we could not verify your current information.
Perhaps that's because I don't have such an account. ;)

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
In view of the above, we have immensely sorted out issues with the regional financial units in charge of your transaction
I guess that means there were or are large problems.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in the country
I wonder why they think their connection has something to do with spam?

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
I want us to transact this business and share the fund, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away.
Yeah I'm so sure someone would just abandon $12 million at an airport. :rolleyes:

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious.
Yeah because this email from Burkina Faso must be the real one out of all those thousands of others emails that were scams.

This letter must come to you as a big surprise,
Don't bet my money on it.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death ......So here comes the big question.
If the person is dead they can't really answer the question. Still it is funny, especially when...

ATTENSION: BENEFICARY
...i have attension defisit disrorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.