Scammers say the funniest things, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
I am the only one who can take care of his wealth now because my mother is not literate enough to know the richness of my father behind .
Maybe she can go back to school and learn more about asses, she gave birth to one when you were born!

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you.
About as surprised as I am that the sun rises in the morning.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Note: When this lottery program started, scammers decided to run their own scam same way we contact our beneficiaries so we decided to publish their scams all over their internet and on search engines like, Google, Bing and Yahoo search and more. You will find lots of the Rev. Brady scams we posted there just to protect beneficiaries like you from scam. Even when the scammers went as far as hacking into our database just to steal info's to use it for their scams we decided to stop advertisements of this lottery program on our site for the main time while the lottery runs with private policies and we asked the FBI and IC3 to be our guide through it. If you notice the sender's address for this email is (info@fbi.gov) we used the FBI domain so this email won't be able to be hacked or tampered with by scammers.
I knew there was a good reason I keep posting those emails....

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
All the external candidates needed for the sake of the projects will have to come over to US for enlightenment training for two months
So...best of luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.