Scammers say the funniest things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
These are excerpts from real scammer emails. We don't make these things up.

WARNING WARNING WANRING!
1. Do not drink liquids while reading this thread. AFI accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to monitors, Keyboards etc.
2. Make sure that you are securely seated in a chair or on a stool. Fasten your seatbelts if necessary.
3. Make make sure to return your tray tables and seat back to the full upright and locked position...oh wait...wrong thing.

Ready? Read at your own risk.

And we are very much aware of the frudulent lottery notification circulating the internet, this is why we have made our activities online verifiable so be carefull who you contact and please report any notification that claim to to be from us to : scamnotice@freelotto.com.
So I should notify them that they sent me a scam email???

(from Free Lotto Lottery scam)

Last edited:

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
WARNING!!! ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD BEFOWARDED TO YOUR CLAIMS AGENT IMMEDIATELY; THIS WILL HELP US TO FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
They will fight themselves?? It will save us the work!

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
THE ELDER SON OF LATE AHJ.MOHAMMED CAMARA OF MALI, A FORMER POLITICIAN AND A BUSINESSMAN WHO WASASSASSINATED SECRETLY BY HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS.AS THE ELDER SON OF MY LATE FATHER,
Probably so secret that no one else has ever heard about it. :D

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
This money was deposited in a box as germ stones to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company
Germ stones????

It's contagious rocks? :eek:

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
This could be true??

As we have not met, he could be right!!

quote: Dear Sir/Madam,
It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter, which I believe will be a suprise, as we are both complete strangers.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Better watch out for those germ stones.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically not disqualifie,
So I guess this lottery is really open to everyone? :rolleyes:

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
Yours faithfully, Mr.Brain Hunt, (Yahoo/Msn Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator)
Mr. Brain Hunt??? They have to hunt for their brains?

Or maybe it's some kind of game, like Mr. Potato Head?

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
I have been in admition to the hospital since all this while. Please let me know what is happening. Don't waste time in replying this mail...
OK, no problem....

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shoes, Batman!! Maybe she has bad fish :eek:

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Huh?

"This is sequel to your non response to our earlier letter to you on one-half of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of late Sir Engr. William Richard (ksm)."
Ok so who got the other half of the Trustees???:confused:

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Bill Gates is sharing his fortune. If you ignore this, you will regret it later.
From a lottery scam? Well, I'll take my chances, especially when my contact agent for a UK lottery is in NIgeria.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Nigeria: A secret agent known by a barrister!!

Compliment of the day.
I am Barrister Christopher N. Okeke, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Douglas Irizarry , a National of your country, who used to work with Nigerian Liquidfied Natural Gas (NLNG) in Nigeria and as well as a one time secret agent in transferring of money overseas for the Late Head of State of Nigeria {LATE GEN.SANI ABACHA}.
Wow!! a Nigerian James Bond!!

Top Gun

Ninja
Barrister Christopher N. Okeke

Yah. A Barrister, Attorney and Lawyer!!
Is this guy trying to tell us something?
Would YOU trust this man with all your money? :violin:

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
WARNING!!! ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD BE FOWARDED TO YOUR CLAIMS AGENT IMMEDIATELY; THIS WILL HELP US TO FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
I don't know, but I think this claims agent, Mr.Jerry Vincenzo Jr., E-mail: mastercardinterpromo@mail.com, jerryvincenzo_440@hotmail.com just asked to have his email given to other scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.