Scammers say the funniest things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

I sent the photo back of her ..... slightly adapted :rolleyes: .

I am very much indignant of your actions!!!
You have no any right to profane my photos without my consent!!! You have made my photo dissolute!
You have offended me very strongly.
In our country such actions are punished.
I thought you normal the man, and you only the maniac!!!
For such insult I submit on you to court.
The meeting with mine is already appointed by the lawyer also I shall collect all proofs that has incurred punishment for the actions!!! My lawyer very good and I am sure that at you after proceeding the desire to mock at another's photos will be gone!!!
You simply rubbish.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
One upset scammer!

You have made my photo dissolute!
Now Ben stop "dissoluting" her photo!! :eek:

Love it!! can you post the altered pic?? or is it too altered??

Maybe you could act all scared and worried about her lawyer? and then send her one that is ten times worse! :D

Ben

Hi DMY
I like the way " you are rubbish" translated. :)
I actually managed to get some naked shots of this Marie-el scammer,or pics the scammer went back to get from the girl, but it was on the understanding that she hid her face, sooo I put her face back in the picture literally.

This is one annoyed Russian ,who's bait is on-going http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=760&page=2 .. when I realized the girl was "available " and there is was chance to get live pics it got interesting . I will PM you on what to do with the NSFW link to the pics, i'm just waiting for the demand for her compensation at the moment and then i'll chop another and send it to her and see what the reaction is.:D

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Warning!!!: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appear to be using National Lottery addresses, but are not from The National Lottery.
Thank you for this information :rolleyes:

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one for Miyuki. Does this actually mean anything?
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it please let us know by reply it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Agro Security Company may be monitored to ensure. compliance with internal policies and to protect your winning which is from the Spanish Lottery Award Promotion 2006/2007 Section.

Ben

When reading Russia translation I look for what they wanted to say, divide that by what I thought was said and...... toss a coin.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
@ CS, He's trying to tell you that everything is confidential and should not be shared so be sure you do not publicly post your lottery winning numbers etc. And be sure you don't put his name on the internet. :rolleyes:

It might be a legally usable argument in a court of law if you violated their rules of confidentiality, but since it's a scammer I doubt the scammer is going to take you into court. If he does, let us know.

Quark

Staff member
I had a nice lottery scam (Dutch Lottery) which said:
ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD BE FOWARDED TO THIS BOX IMMEDIATELY, THIS WILL HELP US TO FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS
So I wrote back:
So I'm sending you this email because these people are obviously impersonating you. They must be scammers. I hope you can get these people arrested so they will spend the rest of their miserable lives rotting to death in some cold damp prison cell where they belong.
Gee, I hope I wasn't too harsh.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Individuals not interested or unable to facilitate the claims to their winnings should forward an application stating their inability to avoid time wasting.
Exxcccuuussseee me? Who sent this lottery scam email in the first place?

Spidey

Ninja
in an account that belonged to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family, on November 1996, in a ghastly plane crash, and he happened to be a Foreigner.
NO! Imagine that! A foreigner who is a foreigner! What will they think of next?

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
A loan scammer, Diamond Loan Brokers, says this: :rolleyes:

THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A/YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. LOANS SECURED ON YOUR HOME.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
That would be rather bad if a scammer tried to repossess your house. On the other, they'd steal anything else so why not?

Why writing to him, quote your batch and winning number which can be found on the top left
Yes, why write to him?

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Male or female?
The Management and the Legal department of our BANK (BUTTERFIELD BANK CAYMAN LIMITED) in a recent meeting, Recommended that the account of MS. ANGELA SUSAN SCHEINBERG, who was one of my branch depositor, should be declared Dormant.... he died in world trade centre as a victims of the september 11,2001

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Miyuki will like this:
IS THIS LEGAL:-
Yes it is. As a matter of fact, my lawyer checked all legal provisions to know if there is any domestic or international law against businesses or deals in this manner. And he said it is allowed by all LAWS. So know that doing this work is safe and legitimate, I believe all is well understood.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search (AARCS) from the internet. No tickets were sold.
THat's why I keep winning these lotteries. :87: I knew there was a reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.