Scammers say the funniest things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
It has defiled all forms of medication
First it defiles all forms of treatment now it defiles all forms of medication. This is very evil cancer to defile so many things.

Austrailian Lottery w/UK Yahoo and Nigeria IP!

This was just sad

Warning!!!: You are to keep this confidential untill your data is fully processed and your won prize payed to you to avoid double claiming by fraudsters because we have lost a lot of money to fraudsters who impersonated past winners,otherwise you will be disqualified.

Came from email address: resultloto1@hotmail.com
British Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
33 YATCH BASIN MARINA OFFICES,
UPON TYNE NEWCASTLE .LONDON
Branch Office:7 Marina Street Owerri ,Imo State Nigeria.

Yeah OK!

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Scammers getting more honest?

You can't say this scammer isn't upfront about this one:
You are to contact your claims processor immediately via email or fax. Be informed, that there will be upfront charges, either for transfer of funds to your account or activating a non residence premium account with the official paying bank. Have it in mind that this is not a Scam; we want you to understand that there will be upfront charges.
And note, this is NOT a scam. Just want to mention that point again.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
your selection as one of the five participants of the promotional Euro Millions Lottery held recently as part of our EXPERIMENTAL BONANZA.
Or Experimental Banana? An experimental bonanza sounds dangerous! :(

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what this means
Please note that your urgent reply is highly needed so as to stop me from making further contacts for assistance.
She will not answer? She will stop scamming? (from Nina Mayers)

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
You were, attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750, with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 13- 15-22-37-39-43, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.
That sounds very painful.

Hathor

Thank you for being part of this promotional award program.Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates.We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.Thank you for being part of our commemorative end of year Anniversary Draws.Happy new year celebration.
As I spend my good fortune?? I am part of their commemorative end of year?? Who signed me up???? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.