Scammers say the funniest things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Eric Alaka said:
I am the chief security adviser to the formal president Charles Taylor of Liberia
I think it's good. No one wants an informal president.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Karl Newe said:
First of all I want you to Know that this is not a scam mail. Because base on what is going on all over the internet world today people find it very difficult to believe things like this any more.
That is just so true. What an insightful observation. And I'm so glad to know that it is NOT a scam.

DrHughGRection

Mrs Mrs Theresa Okoh(Chairman Investigation Department)OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FUNDS INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
ANTI-FRAUD UNIT
14A AWOLOWO LANE, IKOYI
LAGOS NIGERIA.
MOTTO: SECURITY WATCH.

Attention: Rev Hugh

BE CAREFUL OF HOODLUMS.

Based on the findings of this investigation department, we wish to warn
you against some touts.
:confused:

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
:confused:
Please be informed that the following listed Country have been banned from participating in the lottery. Vietnam, Iraq, Nigeria, Venezuela and North Korea if you are a resident of the listed country you cannot file claims for this lottery prize. Please delete this Notification as your prize processing will be annulled without notice.
I never saw this before.

Top Gun

Ninja
A little strange, and why Venezuela??

Yah, it seems a bit unusual? they probably think it gives some credibility to their scam!
Good find Kittychan.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category?
You mean, they don't know? If they don't know, how I am supposed put much confidence in them?

From Sarah Welsh:
I am married to Sir Jim Welsh who also is an Englishman though Dead now.
He is dead now? Or alive? Is he vampire? or she is married to ghost? Or she is dead? こわいよね!

LightReaper

news report: cancer makes woman look and feel 7 years yunger

1st Email on new baiter's account.

My name is Rose Mary collins a Citizen of omani,but presently based in
Britain for my medical attention, I am a 63 years old woman, I am
diagnosed of Cancer of the Larynx and it is terminal,
4 Email on the same baiter's account

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD I AM MRS ROSE MARYCOLLINS . A WIDOW TO LATE JOHN COLLINS. I AM 56 YEARSOLD.
I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTAINCONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST,
2 emails later and poof it takes 7 years off your age Man this cancer is bad

Last edited:

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Scammer Jefferson Anikomi

Scammer Jefferson Anikomi:
this account holder is a foreigner in our country and was late since 25th December 2003
Wow! He's really late.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From the JFE STeel scam:
Due to the numerous illegal and fake articles circulating the Internet of late, it is important that We state and clarify that this proposal is 100% authentic. It is important that you read this proposal carefully, for a better understanding. Please stand informed that this business proposal remains genuine, and We maintain that this is no scam or anyway related.
Wow, that's comforting. I'm glad to know this is not a scam.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Ok, maybe this isn't funny since the scammer is using a dead Japanese but
Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal Ethics.
is true. It doesn't meet my personal ethics since it's 419 scamming and identity theft.

a merchant in Dubai , in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and oesophageal Cancer
Zoe, a female name, has developed prostate cancer. Hmm....I bet that one has defiled all treatment! :) Not to mention the rather miraculous medical nature of prostate cancer in a female...

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Check this out from the Surf Lottery:
All contracts will be in the English language only.
Now if this idiot could only actually write in English....

And what about this? (same lottery):
If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of our policy to represent oneself as another or impersonate SURF LOTTERY WINNER. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. The internet surf lottery Team is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Well, I bet they work real closely with law enforcement :rolleyes:

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Scammer Sherif Sambo, Accounts supervisor with International Commercial Bank, Ghana.
I confide in you hoping you will not betray me at last.
No it will be the first thing I do. :)

Quark

Staff member
From Sandra Jackson, a Private Money Lender and a cooperate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing.
THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR DEBT AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS !!!
Here to show you a better way to financial freedom !!!
Actually, this is the just the beginning of your financial problems...

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
An email from cancer victim Mary Thompson . I think this says it all:
Your's Sister in Christ,
Mr's Mary Thompson
Business scammer Tony Bello:
Because the draft is having only 21 good banking days before it expires so please waist no time in getting intourch with him.
Hmm, well maybe I can shoulder that burden, if I head in the right direction, but I'll really have to arm myself and take heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.