Scammers say the funniest things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidey

Ninja
Kingsley Lambert

Kingsley Lambert and "Zodiac International Co., Ltd which is a Gold mining company."
Our company is a one of the biggest Gold mining flied.
:confused: Why are scammers so stupid? Why can they NOT write in English that can be understood?

Sandy Beach

Rev. Dr. Moses Kalu

Rev. Dr. Moses Kalu Managing Director Prudential Bank Of Nigeria Ltd, says:
Sir,no real bank official in federal republic of Nigeria has ever scam or defrauded any foreign investor or busines executives.And it can never be our portion to do that.If you have been scamed as you said,may you just send money to some wrong person whom the bank does not trust,but that doesn't mean the above banks in Nigeria took part in receiving your money.
Plenty of fake ones do. And "scamed"? Internet scaming?

Patrick1

Great stars ? They are going to make you famous ?

I am Rose from Canada, am The Manager Of Canada Hotels,Pls Hotel Need Man And Woman Who Can Work And Iive In Omini Hotel In Canada .A Division Of Canadian Hotel Canada ,Hotel Will Pay For His Ticket And His Visa In His Country,If You Are Interest Contact Me Back O.k for the year 2007 and i believe that this will be a great stars for the luckys one that may come across my conatct,

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
No, but we've seen Rose before, and we'll do everything we can to make her famous.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs Maria Gray from Sweden

Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get.
Comforting thought. Does she think I'm stupid? I didn't get it the first time I glanced at it?

Quark

Staff member
Dr Born Adams

Dr Born Adams, Chief Financial Officer of the HBOS Plc United Kingdom says:
i will like u to contact me back with my privet email address for security popos
this guy has a hedge? What is this?

Quark

Staff member
John Sena / Elesbert Berkar/ Barrister Kayode

John Sena / Elesbert Berkar/ Barrister Kayode: I'm not sure which of these is actually sending the email (maybe a 3 in one deal). Anyway it's a next of kin thing and he (they) say(s):
Since his death, none of his next-of-kings are alive to make claims for this money as his heir.
I should think not. Kings don't grow on trees, ya know.

Quark

Staff member
Internet User Lottery

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference numbers and the password of your E-mail address. Since we do not know you, if an impostor hacks your E-mail account ID and claims your money without our knowledge, we shall not be liable.
Good safety measure! Let's keep that in mind! watch for internet imposters....

Engineer Barrister Anthony Ben says:
FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION
I guess he was absent the day that taught the word "oral". :rolleyes:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
STAAT.NL Lottery online international promotions

Kindly do not have doubt over your participation in this Promotion, as all Participants were selected through an electronic computer ballot system from over 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies world wild.
World wild? I guess that explains a lot. :rolleyes:

Quark

Staff member
United Nations Lottery
All winning must be claimed not later than 31st November, 2007
I guess they've started using that new calender thingy....:rolleyes:

UK national lottery
It is yet to be unclaimed and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION
So...that means it's already been claimed, right?

DrHughGRection

Barrister Allen Stevens
Consolidated Legal Consultant.
Address: 305 High Way, N14 6LN , London , UK
Phone Number: +44 - 701-114 -6782
Fax Numbers: +44-871-720-3166
E-mail: allen_stevens_london_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Attn: Hugh George Rection

Sir,

This is to confirm the receipt of your e-mail coupled with your details and exception of your private phone number .In your next e-mail, do not forget to provide that for an oral conversation.
However, I have taken note of the details and will commence the paper work preparation once the funds for the documentations and service charge are remitted into our account.
I ascertain you are quite older merely looking at your picture, still a little boy any way.

Please I wait to have the payment slip and still advice you behave matured.
Sincerely,
Allen Stevens Esq., LL.MB
:D :D :D :rolleyes:

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Can I think about this question??

THIS IS TO CONFIRM IF YOU ARE DEAD OR ALIVE BASED ON THE REPORT RECEIVED (jovia_zenit
I am tempted to answer saying that it is true I am dead!!

Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:08:12 GMT

PLOT 84, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET ,

Is this the plot where I am buried?? :18k: :pound:

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
THIS IS TO CONFIRM IF YOU ARE DEAD OR ALIVE
I guess the assumption is that if you are dead you will not respond. I wonder if you could channel your spirit through someone else to answer the email if you WERE actually dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.