Scott Frederick George Nathan, ITCTCM Ltd

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: itctcmltd@gmail.com
Subject: Financial Instrument for Lease and Sales.
Date: 2016-06-02
Reply to: itctcmltd@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am a financial instrument provider that provide financial instrument for lease and sale such as MT760 BG/SBLC, MT700 LC , MT760 MTN, MT103 BOTH ONE AND TWO WAYS.

I have the below instrument for lease and sale.

1) BANK GUARANTEE (BG) issued by AA TOP RATED BANKS
2) STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT
3) MEDIUM TERM NOTE
4) MT103 ONE AND TWO WAYS

The above instruments are ready for lease or sale. So the leasing fee for any of the instrument is 5% and commission agents is 2% ,while for an outright purchase of any of the above instrument is from 35 % to 40% and the commission agents remains 2%. This sale price is subject for negotiation.

So therefore,if you have interest for purchase or lease , you are here by advised to get back to me via my email address and the financial commitment for the lease and purchase will be discuss upon your readiness.

Further information's will be divulged upon your reply.

Thank you.
Mr Scott Frederick George Nathan
Financial Instrument Provider
London - UK

J

John3362

Does any one know why this gent put as scam? Any one has experienced a bad deal with him?

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@John3362 - This scammer sends unsolicited emails, a successful bona fide company does not do that, it is spamming. This scammer also uses a free email provider, a successful limited company has a website, especially if they are limited. The scammer uses gmail in order to hide exactly where he is writing from. The scammer does not give a contact telephone number, possibly to hide his voice. This scam is the common 419 scam, he will take upfront fees and run.
Many RED FLAGS.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Posted on behalf of a guest who was using an unacceptable user name.
"your are just a scammer using name and fake email address but we have your IP address and inform the international ploce"

G

guest123

Scam from Frederick Scott <itctcmltd@gmail.com> phishing for information

DEAR SIR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT ONE OF MY ASSOCIATE IN UK HAS THIS OFFER OF EURO BOND UP TO 5BILLION AND THIS BOND WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION BY THE CLIENT BANK AFTER THE ISSUANCE OF THE BOND AND THEY WILL ALSO HELP THE CLIENT TO MONETIZE IT ACCORDING TO THEIR AGREEMENT WITH THE ISSUING BANK AND MONETIZATION AGREEMENT WILL BE SIGN BETWEEN THE CLIENT AND THE MONETIZER THE BOND WILL BE ISSUE TO THE CLIENT AS LOAN FOR THE PERIOD OF ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY AND 2% INTEREST WILL BE FOR THE ASSOCIATE WHO HAVE THE CONTRACT WITH THE ISSUING BANK.. LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE YOUR QUICK REPLY FOR ME TO LINK YOU WITH MY ASSOCIATE WHO WILL PROVIDE THE SAID EURO BOND

YOURS FAITHFULLY, SCOTT FREDERICK
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT LONDON - UK