Badoo
Scott, 52
Etait en ligne Il y a 11 heures

Wants to date with a girl, 42-57

Sa popularité est : Très élevée

Berlin, Deutschland

Centres d'intérêt
8 intérêts:
Danse Se promener le long de la plag... Équitation Soul Romantic movies Mountians Trekking Livres
A propos de moi
I am a honest man, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with.
i love the out doors, traveling, around, i have so much passion for the beach, i love to cook as well, I do enjoy taking a long walk on a cool evening sometime just some few kilometers away from home, looking around and feeling the realness of nature, …
Intéressé(e) par
I am looking for a lady who is ready to give as much love she receives from a partner, so tell me, What can you offer your partner in a relationship to make it grow to a greater level in life besides money and sex?

Informations personnelles
Statut sentimental : Je suis célibataire
Sexualité : Je suis hétéro
Apparence : 175cm (5'9"), 73kg (161livres), athlétique, Cheveux blancs*et*Yeux noisettes.
Résidence : Seul
Enfants : Ils sont déjà adultes
Tabac : Non-fumeur
Alcool : A l'occasion
Scolarité : Master / BAC+5 et plus
Langues : Anglais, Allemand*et*Danois
Emploi : Engeneer, Kcadeutag Group of Oil Company.
XXXX — 18:13
Hello I just came over your profile, how are you doing? Do you speak German too, Deutsch auch möglich? Vielleicht bis bald, till soon perhaps????

scott berlin.jpgscott1 Berlin.jpgScott 2 berlin.jpg

IP Adresse 65.54.190.25 - Microsoft Hosting - Redmond - US

Email Adresse: <scottbruce113@outlook.com>

scott1 Berlin.jpgScott 2 berlin.jpgwilliamsi (1).jpg

Lioness1

Banned
Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:38 AM
7:38 AM
FROM Scott Bruce TO You
GOOD MORNING PRETTY
Good Morning! How are you doing? Baby I'm pouring you some sunshine, I must tell you that I really enjoyed our chat last night. I will love to hang out tonight with you again. I feel happy and comfortable spending last night with you, A warm toast of the morning with honey words to chew I am sending to you. I am Here with a mug of happy tea and I wish you were here to share with me..(lol)....Baby as you take your shower today please know that I pray that with each drop of the water that touches your soft tender skin will be a blessing to you...I hope there will be a spring in each every step you take and a stretch or two before you leave for goals that you will make. Mornings are the best of times to get us on our way, knowing that you and I can share with each others another lovely day...Have a bless day baby.
Dearest,