Seymour "Rambo" Skinner

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <revfathertom123@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io1-f68.google.com (mail-io1-f68.google.com [209.85.166.68])
Reply-To: ocentralbank249@yahoo.com.hk
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019
Subject: Hello there

Hello there,

My name is Seymour Skinner, but my close allies call me Rambo. I am a hired killer, with an impeccable record of 187 hires, 187 kills. And I don't mean video games, sugar. This is a friendly warning that you too have a hit on your head. I can't name my client for contractual reasons, but he or she are paying me $25,000 for the whack. We're not talking chump change here.

However, I'm a nice guy at heart. Really, I am. So here's the deal,if you cough up $8000, I'll spare your life. No blood, no guts, nothing. I forget you ever existed. There are a few ground rules, though:

1) Don't even think about contacting anyone about this. I have eyes on you at all times, like an eagle stalking its prey. I'm the eagle, and you're the mouse. No funny moves, kapeesh?

2). The $8k is non-negotiable. This isn't a game of Monopoly, kapeesh?

3). You have 72 hours to comply, or else your insides will be outside. And clean-up crews aint cheap nowadays. Kapeesh? Reply if you know what is best for you.

You know what you have to do.

Regards,
Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <seymourskinne35@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic308-9.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic308-9.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.187.32])
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019
Reply-To: seymourskinne35@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Hello there

ATTN.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY ,THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN CONTACT YOU, MY TEAM HAS BEEN PAID TO ASSASSINATE YOU, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO CARRY OUT THE CONTRACT,BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY THIS PAIN,THIS YOUR ALTERNATIVE,I WISH TO HELP YOU UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF,I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE YOU NEED ON A VIDEO TAPE RECORD TO NAIL MY EMPLOYER DOWN WITH THE LAW.

BEFORE THAT YOUR REQUIRED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE SUM OF $8,000. USD AFTER WHICH I WILL DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT TO SAVE YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS PAIN THAT WOULD HAVE BEFALLEN YOU FROM MY EMPLOYER,THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO SETTLE THE TEAM MEN INVOLVED TO GO BACK TO THERE DESTINATIONS AND YOU BETTER KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO WHERE YOU ARE NOW,IF HE/SHE FINDS OUT I HAVE BETRAYED HIM/HER TRYING TO HELP YOU,YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME, I HAVE ORDERED MY MEN TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL OR NOT ? IF WE DO THEN QUICKLY GO BUY AN ITUNES CARD OF $2,000 100 DOLLARS IN 20 DIMENSION

NOTE: YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS HERE, (1)YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED WITH THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT OR ( 2)YOU HAVE HIM KILLED TO SAVE YOUR SELF.

I WILL VISIT YOUR HOUSE AGAIN BUT NOT NOW,MY BOYS EYES ARE ON YOU SO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it's the situation. the problem is, if i don't KILL YOU somebody else will. i have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer.It's someone I believe you call a friend, Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do, this is the 1st time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job. I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: seymourskinne35@yahoo.com
date: Jun 19, 2019,
subject: Re: Hello There

YOU BETTER BE MORE CAREFUL!!!

I feel very sorry for you. It is such a pity that this is how your life is going to end, that's only when you don't comply. As you can see, there is no need to introduce myself to you because I don't have anything personal with you, strictly business. I think I should tell you a little secret, I was paid to Eliminate you, and I have to do it in just 10 days. Someone you call your friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, he/she also came to me yesterday and told me that he/she wants your death to sudden and painful as a pay back for a beef you both had. He had given us your names, photograph and all other necessary information we needed about you. and I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out a very strict investigation on you. And I can assure you, we have every information we need for the operation now.

But since my data shows that you are innocent and I could make more profit out a double deal. then I called my client back and ask for your e-mail address. And as I write to you, now, my men are monitoring you and your every step.

NOTE:- Don't even think of fucking with me, my eyes is on you. So for your own good I'd advise you co-operate with us...

Do you want to LIVE OR DIE? Its up to you, since someone had paid me to eliminate you. Get back to me now if you are ready to do business with me. I might just spear your life.

$8,000. is all you have to spend. But first you have pay $4,000 bucks, then I will send a tape to you containing evidence. Then when the tape gets to you, the balance is $4,000. bucks. I won't entertain any delay in paying the balance. If you are ready to comply with my offer, here i have already advise you go get the Ebay card, Amazon card, Google play card, Steam wallet card, Seforah card and have all the card activated send me the pictures and with the receipts

GhanaGeria

Seems the mugu finally learned how to spell "capisce" in his latest version of the original scam mail he is sending sent out.

reply-to: ocentralbank249@yahoo.com.hk
date: Jun 25, 2019,
subject: Hello there,

Hello there,

My name is Seymour Skinner, but my close allies call me Rambo. I am a hired killer, with an impeccable record of 187 hires, 187 kills. And I don't mean video games, sugar. This is a friendly warning that you too have a hit on your head. I can't name my client for contractual reasons, but he or she are paying me $25,000 for the whack. We're not talking chump change here.

However, I'm a nice guy at heart. Really, I am. So here's the deal,if you cough up $8000, I'll spare your life. No blood, no guts, nothing. I forget you ever existed. There are a few ground rules, though:

1) Don't even think about contacting anyone about this. I have eyes on you at all times, like an eagle stalking its prey. I'm the eagle, and
you're the mouse. No funny moves, Capisce?

2). The $8k is non-negotiable. This isn't a game of Monopoly, Capisce?

3). You have 72 hours to comply, or else your insides will be outside. And clean-up crews aint cheap nowadays. Capisce? Reply if you know what is best for you.

You know what you have to do. Reply .

Regards,
Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman

GhanaGeria

[from: seymourskinne35@yahoo.com
date: Jun 28, 2019, 6:58 PM

ATTN.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY ,THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN CONTACT YOU, MY TEAM HAS BEEN PAID TO ASSASSINATE YOU, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO CARRY OUT THE CONTRACT,BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY THIS PAIN,THIS YOUR ALTERNATIVE,I WISH TO HELP YOU UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF,I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE YOU NEED ON A VIDEO TAPE RECORD TO NAIL MY EMPLOYER DOWN WITH THE LAW.

BEFORE THAT YOUR REQUIRED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE SUM OF $8,000. USD AFTER WHICH I WILL DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT TO SAVE YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS PAIN THAT WOULD HAVE BEFALLEN YOU FROM MY EMPLOYER,THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO SETTLE THE TEAM MEN INVOLVED TO GO BACK TO THERE DESTINATIONS AND YOU BETTER KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO WHERE YOU ARE NOW,IF HE/SHE FINDS OUT I HAVE BETRAYED HIM/HER TRYING TO HELP YOU,YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME, I HAVE ORDERED MY MEN TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL OR NOT ? IF WE DO THEN QUICKLY GO BUY AN ITUNES CARD OF $2,000 100 DOLLARS IN 20 DIMENSION

NOTE: YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS HERE, (1)YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED WITH THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT OR ( 2)YOU HAVE HIM KILLED TO SAVE YOUR SELF.

I WILL VISIT YOUR HOUSE AGAIN BUT NOT NOW,MY BOYS EYES ARE ON YOU SO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it's the situation. the problem is, if i don't KILL YOU somebody else will. i have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer.It's someone I believe you call a friend, Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do, this is the 1st time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job. I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
(1)YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED WITH THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT OR ( 2)YOU HAVE HIM KILLED TO SAVE YOUR SELF.
Okay, we're narrowing down the suspect list. It's a guy that paid money. Which is really wimpy. Why doesn't he just do it himself? Maybe he's just a small boy in so many ways.

GhanaGeria

He also keeps changing the amount of money and method of payment he wants. Before it was $8,000 in silly gift cards he wanted. Now he wants $25,000, or is it $10,000 paid into a bank account, and then another $10,000 later, for a total of $20,000? The mugu seems very confuse about how to get paid and for what amount. What a pity.

date: Jun 29, 2019, 1:55 AM

I feel very sorry for you. It is such a pity that this is how your life is going to end, that's only when you don't comply. As you can see, there is no need to introduce myself to you because I don't have anything personal with you, strictly business. I think I should tell you a little secret, I was paid to Eliminate you, and I have to do it in just 10 days. Someone you call your friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, he also came to me yesterday and told me that he wants your death to sudden and painful as a pay back for a beef you both had. He had given us your names, photograph and all other necessary information we needed about you. and I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out a very strict investigation on you. And I can assure you, we have every information we need for the operation now.

But since my data shows that you are innocent and I could make more profit out a double deal. then I called my client back and ask for your e-mail address. And as I write to you, now, my men are monitoring you and your every step.

NOTE:- Don't even think of fucking with me, my eyes is on you. So for your own good I'd advise you co-operate with us.

Do you want to LIVE OR DIE? Its up to you, since someone had paid me to eliminate you. Get back to me now if you are ready to do business with me. I might just spear your life.

$25,000. is all you have to spend. But first you have pay $10,000 bucks, into an account. then I will send a tape to you containing evidence. Then when the tape gets to you, the balance is $10,000. bucks. I won't entertain any delay in paying the balance. If you are ready to comply with my offer, there is my email address down below this paragraph.