Sgt Charles Stanley

bigmama

Ninja
Reply-to: <charles.stanley@mbc.im>
Date: Mon, Apr 25, 2011
Subject:

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Charles Stanley. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Baghdad, Iraq (Baghdad), we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.

Please reply me back at <charles.stanley@mbc.im>.

Received: from 94-100-23-53.static.anuson.net (94-100-23-53.static.anuson.net [94.100.23.53]) by horde.tfh-wildau.de

bigmama

Ninja
Sgt Charles Stanley

Same email note received:

Sender ID: (SquirrelMail authenticated user acane)

Reply-To: <charles.stanley3@mbc.im>
Date: Sat, Jul 2, 2011
Subject: YOUR HELP!

Received: from 201.12.129.59 (proxying for 41.220.69.47) by webmail.ccil.org

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 202.152.163.41, Indonesia, Serang, Pt. Eds Manufacturing Indonesia
Return-Path: <zaelani@pemi.co.id>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
Reply-To: "Charles G. Stanley" <charlesstanley105@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Get Back To Me

Hi
I am Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to my personal email: [charlesstanley105@yahoo.com.hk]

SFC Charles Stanley

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@provenda.com.br>
Received: from 116.203.72.23, India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn
Subject: hello
To: Recipients <info@provenda.com.br>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014
Reply-To: 2721944161@qq.com
Message-Id: <20141006061804.9A5F6F62279@mail.provenda.com.br>

I am Sgt Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to my personal email: 2721944161@qq.com

Best Regards,
Sgt. Charles Stanley

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~charlesstanley683@yahoo.pt>
Received: from nm37.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (nm37.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.96.62])
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014
Reply-To: Sgt Charles Stanley ~charlesstanley1969@gmail.com>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU

My Name is Sgt Charles Stanley, please can i trust you ? REPLY

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From SGT CHARLES STANLEY
Return-Path: <evillarreal@usb.ve>
Received: from 116.202.248.214, India, Pitampura, Pdsnnew2 Pdsn Reserved
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015

Reply-to: cdii0149@outlook.com

Subject:

I am Sgt Charles Stanley. I need your assistance .Please Contact for more
details and information to proceed.E-mail: cdii0149@outlook.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 116.202.34.10, INDIA, MTS
Return Path: eto@caluniv.ac.in
Subject: Sgt. Charles Stanley
Date: 16th Feb 2015
Reply to: 2721944161@qq.com

I am Sgt Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to my personal email:2721944161@qq.com
Best Regards,
Sgt. Charles Stanley

B

BroKenCooper

I am Sgt Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as you assured me that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding. If you can help reply now.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: 05/04/2019
Subject:

I am Sgt Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dircom@oyonnax.fr>
Received: from mail.oyonnax.fr ([90.80.48.243])
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019
Reply-To: 2809617594@qq.com
Message-ID: <981634506.6486686.1555285267910.JavaMail.zimbra@oyonnax.fr>
Subject:

I am Sgt Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.

Hansolo

Impressively they scan the scam email for viruses using Avast. So thoughtful.

Subject line: <No subject>
Reply To: sgt_charlesstanley@aim.com
67.195.204.75 network-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Hello Friend,

Do you still make use of this email ([recipient_victim_email)?
I have a transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. kindly Contact me for more details as I want to be sure that my mail got to you before I can reveal more.

Best regards,
Charles

Avast logo This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <info@gmx.tm>
Subject:
To: Recipients <info@gmx.tm>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021
Reply-To: sgt_charlesstanley@aim.com

Hi Friend,
I never let my ego get in the way of asking for help when I desperately need it. We have all received help at some point in our lives. I've been trying to reach you. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Charles.

Sandy Beach

Return-Path: <info@gmx.us>
Subject:
To: Recipients <info@gmx.us>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021
Reply-To: internalrs@aol.com